Register
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: FWB'S

FWB'S

Men Seeking a Friend with benefits, just add your location. Guys looking for cocksuckers are welcome too. Let's make it easy to find each other, friends, neighbors wanting and seeking....

Eastern Washington here, Richland, Wa.... and I do love to suck and swallow!

Re: FWB'S

Quote Originally Posted by Rvdude05 View Post
    Men Seeking a Friend with benefits, just add your location. Guys looking for cocksuckers are welcome too. Let's make it easy to find each other, friends, neighbors wanting and seeking....

Northern Illinois, Rockford, Il Love oral

Santa Fe, New Mexico

Kingsland, Tx
    oral and bottom

South Central PA

Northern California

And I bet your just fantastic when the big swollen head pushes past the tight sexy fleshy ring and ever so slowly pushes into your warm tight canal until my body is pressed tightly to yours waiting for you to adjust to the packed full filling of me inside of you

Im in Baltimore County Maryland. Newer bottom type wants to suck as much as you give me when you can. I also like sex with a woman mostly

Los Angeles-San Fernando Valley

really hard to find guys here who aren’t flakes

Eastern Central Iowa
    If you can't be with the one you love, love the one your with.

... just add your location. Guys looking for cocksuckers are welcome too. Let's make it easy to find each other ...
    The Personal Ads might be more useful, if it worked better than it does now. FWIW, currently Las Cruces; Albuquerque circa July.

Welcome and thank you!

Wilsonville Oregon
    Let's go for a hike (near Portland, OR)

how about Ocala Florida I am always looking for FWB's male or females to orally make cum love to service others

Irving TX here.. part of Dallas TX. Would love to be regular cock sucker, and give my manpussy up.
    Hope to hear from someone here!!

San Fran bay area

Definitely my ideal situation is exclusively a FWB in the Ohio area. One who I would enjoy to hang out with and when we can get together privately have more intimate activities��

Houston. Looking for mutual cocksucking. Better if we could go to the gym together as I need a gym partner too.
    A man that wants his monogamous wife to fuck others. And to swap cock.

Central FL Tampa area here

I'm in SW Pennsylvania about 20 miles north of Morgantown WV across the border.

Total bottom Tucson az

I live south of Seattle WA

Expert Cock Sucker and obedient-Sub bottom.
    I live in Dallas TX.

Arizona. Phoenix area. (Far West Valley: Avondale, Buckeye. Goodyear area). Feminine looking oral and anal bottom.

I'm available to pleasure you! Located in the Far West Valley: Avondale, Buckeye, Goodyear area.