Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Fat or long for sucking?

I guess I’ve never had super thick. The few that I’ve had a chance with were thin to average and felt amazing in my mouth.

Never met a cock I didn't like. Love the small cocks for swallowing whole. Love the large cocks because, well, they're large. Thin cocks are a plus if we do more than oral. Hell, even a soft cock is a pleasure to play with.

Quote Originally Posted by papasmurph View Post
    The thing I liked about both of these is they were both growers. There's something satisfying and rewarding about taking a soft cock on your hand or your mouth and watch it thicken and lengthen. And, as it was with both of these handsome men, it felt amazing to sense the build-up, the hardness, and then the actual power of the ejaculation as it pulsed out of their shaft and into my mouth. Mmmm.

I have met a few guys who had quite small cocks - even when hard, and I feel badly to say, I didn't enjoy sucking them off. As a matter of fact, I just met a very nice man. He has a wonderful chest and belly covered with fur, and he is a great kisser - but his dick is about 2" long.
    I haven't thought about growers, but it would have been a thrill to have one grow more in my mouth.

As for very small cocks, I like licking balls with a hard little cock in my mouth and they cum just like any other.

I like them on the thicker side. Finding a clean, completely shaved willing partner who is 7-8 inches in length and 5-6 around, is optimum. Big balls are also a real plus. The thing I don't like is when you've invested a lot of time meeting and getting to know someone online, then, when you finally meet in person, finding that the pics he'd been sending you weren't really his. Zoom and Google Meets has pretty much eliminated that now, but it has happened to me in the past. If you're flirting with someone online, the best thing to do is be honest.

I have to like the guy regardless of his cock dimensions, so I?ll adjust to whatever he has, thick or long.

Certainly don't want to play with someone I don't feel comfortable with, but that being said. I would like to try the thickest and longest I could find, kind of a bucket list thing.

Definitely thick, but a huge load is most important!

I'd never turn a cock down, unless the guy was a dick instead of having a dick if you know what I mean. I sucked one cock that was so thick I could barely take it in without my teeth scratching it. I enjoyed it, but it was a bit much. I've never actually sucked a super-thin one and would be interested in seeing what the difference is.

Always been interested in someone who’s hung and thiccc haven’t heard the chance yet to be with someone but but if I were to find a kinky hung dom I’d be looking to do more than just give him head ��*♀️����

I love fat ones like this take I sucked yesterday
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20211021_143638.jpg