Register

Thread: Starting young

Starting young

If you started young having sex with a neighborhood boy/boys or a neighborhood girl. Do you still keep in touch or still have sex with them? The boy I started having sex with when we were very young still stay in contact and would be having sex several times a week except he lives in another state too far for us to visit.
    Last edited by mwm60fr; Mar 29, 2022 at 3:34 PM.

Re: Starting young

I started young, with 14 y/o boys in the neighborhood. I would hang out with them all day if I could. One of them taught me how to jerk off, and that was wonderful! That progressed to jerking him off and sucking him. Word got around and soon I was sucking all four. We continued for years, grew up, married and moved away. A few return to visit family, and we manage to get together. They remember those younger days, and beg me to suck them. They all swear that I'm the best cocksucker ever, better than their wives even. So today, much older, I'm still sucking cocks, can't get enough... They always returned the favors....

the cousin and his friends that I started getting fucked by.. are either dead or near death.. I do how ever have one guy that I reconnected with from my youth that I never had sex with then.. that was invited to be in a threesome with one of my regulars and him.. I was on my back my legs around my regular,, him balls deep in me when he arrived and just walked in.. he said I guess you are the one he has been telling me about.. I said I guess so.. so he removed his pants and I started sucking him.. when it was his turn to fuck me he laid on top of me slid his nice cock into me and fucked me silly.. we now 4 years later still meet about every other month..

Yep. I sucked my first cock when I was 14. One of my best friend's step dad. I haven't been in touch with him since I was 16, so I have no idea where he is now... maybe on this site... who knows.

I do still keep in touch with a guy I used to hang out with in college. He's married with kids now, so we don't have sex anymore, but back when we were younger, on the days when we could get together, we would suck and fuck each other's brains out.

He has the most perfect cock too. I always used to joke that he should have been a "cock model", that they should make a mold of it and use it to make dildos. LOL All kidding aside, I once told him I would blow him anytime, anywhere. And, lucky for me, he took me up on it... up until the night before he got married. He came by my place after the rehearsal dinner. Let's just say I helped him take off a big load before the big day.

I lost track of the guys and gals I started out having sex with. They've either left the state long ago or they died or whatever. There was a time I'd run into one of them, we'd get to talking about the good old days and, guys mostly, would sometimes mention how "crazy" we were sucking and fucking each other - but were also quick to mention that they grew out of it or something along those lines. There was only maybe two times where one of my old friends and I would have sex and it was good or however it was going to be and I haven't seen them since.

I've tried to keep in touch with some of the people that I've been involved with but, distance and time separated tends to dissolve bonds. Oh well.
    If it is to be, let it be with me

I started young at 8 or 9, but was never able to stay in touch and most would be dead by now, I’m 73 now.

i stared fucking a girl who lived next door to me she was 13 and i was 14 she fucked for over a year about 2 times a week with me after all these years i still am friends with her

Wish I could go back to those days when me and my friend were just kids learning about sex and experimenting with each other by sucking and tongue fucking each others butts and then fucking each other. It was so much fun and we didn't have a care in the world. When the weather was good and especially in the summer months we couldn't wait to get up in the mornings and meet up with each other and head to the woods where we could take our clothes off and sometimes ride bikes on the trails in the woods naked or go skinny dipping in the creek. Then get in one of our tree houses and take turns sucking each others dicks. Of course it became a lot more fun when we reached the age of puberty and could produce cum. We both cummed in each others mouths and we both swallowed each others cum. My friend had the perfect round smooth ass that any girl would have loved to have had. As a matter of fact it's still a very pretty and hot smooth ass today. Just thought I would walk down memory lane for a few minutes and maybe someone enjoyed reading about it.