Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: small cock

Re: small cock

I wonder about small cocks and their appeal to women. Before I married I met a prostitute (didn't know at the time) at the pub one saturday night. I took her home and we fucked. We stayed together for about 8 months and I broke it off because I caught an STD from her. She was distraught that I was leaving her and offered to quit the job. That taught me a lesson though because I knew I had a tiny cock but it made no difference to her at all. I have no idea how many cocks she'd had sex with during the time she was working at the massage parlour but I can guess that most would have been bigger than mine. She never once commented or complained. Since then I've been more comfortable about my size.

All of this brings to mind the question of what actually constitutes a "small" cock? The statistical average flaccid length is about 3.5" and and erect just a smidge over 5". So I don't think those dimensions could in any way be considered "small". Does that make 4" "small" or just on the shorter side of the "average" range? What's your take on that?

Quote Originally Posted by Fiddlestyx View Post
    All of this brings to mind the question of what actually constitutes a "small" cock? The statistical average flaccid length is about 3.5" and and erect just a smidge over 5". So I don't think those dimensions could in any way be considered "small". Does that make 4" "small" or just on the shorter side of the "average" range? What's your take on that?
    Well I consider my cock to be small at just under 4.5". Doesn't bother my at all and the only time it has is when, in my teens playing sport etc and I had to shower in company, my flaccid cock could be less than 1". Funny though, As with the prostitute girl, now one of my sexual partners ever complained about my size.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20240419_064151.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	19.7 KB 
ID:	62357
    I consider my cock to be small just under 6 inches

Quote Originally Posted by Butman View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20240419_064151.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	19.7 KB 
ID:	62357
    I consider my cock to be small just under 6 inches
    , so dont sweat it
    Thats actually average

Quote Originally Posted by Jazminedress View Post
    , so dont sweat it
    Thats actually average
    Thats hard, when soft 1.2 inches.

Quote Originally Posted by Butman View Post
    Thats hard, when soft 1.2 inches.
    That just means your a grow and not a shower. That's me too.