Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Why is sucking cock and the reward of cum so desirable?

I think hard cocks are beautiful, just like I find wet pussy beautiful. The smoothness of a hard cock feels so good in my mouth, the taste of precum and the feeling of another man’s passion as he fucks my mouth, I just love it! Then he cums and I feel so satisfied, swallowing ever drop.

I've always loved doing it since I started at 13 I am 60 now and still enjoy it .
    I love the taste of a cock in my mouth ,sucking it as it gets hard in my mouth and when he cums that's the biggest turn on for me. I could do it all day.

Quote Originally Posted by jimkimball View Post
    I've always loved doing it since I started at 13 I am 60 now and still enjoy it .
    I love the taste of a cock in my mouth ,sucking it as it gets hard in my mouth and when he cums that's the biggest turn on for me. I could do it all day.
    I too love the sensation of having a cock grow in my mouth until it reaches full hardness, and then to know you're pleasuring it until you are rewarded with a big creamy load of cum. I also enjoy a great 69 session with a partner who enjoys sucking as much as I do. I recently hooked up with a guy from my cycling club. You have to love cycling shorts because it lets you check out everyone's package, and he has a very nice one... 9c with a big mushroom head! I've only had the opportunity to blow him twice, but... WOW! What a beautiful cock! And after the whole Covid drought, it's so nice to find a partner who appreciates a good cocksucker.

Cause, if I can get him hard..
    And if I can make him horny enough to cum hard and get addicted to my mouth. He'll want it often and becum my FWB's, " I made a guy hard and horny for me!!!💯

I started very young. I can remember jacking off in the bathroom at 4 or 5, I was obsessed with how good it felt. I wanted to suck myself, but bend enough to do it. I hadn’t really thought about sucking other cocks. At about 7 or 8, my mother bought a season pass to the public swimming pool in town. She would drop me off for half the day at the pool. I was so amazed at the sight of so many older mens big cocks and hairy balls. Now when I jacked off, I would imagine touching them and wondering what it would be like suck one of them. It was always on my mind. I finally got my chance when one man noticed I was looking at his cock for too long. There weren’t many guys around, he came over while I sat on a bench in the changing/shower room. He stood right in front of me and his cock brushed my face. I had my towel covering my cock, which had gotten hard looking at all the cocks in the room. He asked if I liked why I saw, my towel shifted and he sw my hard cock. He said I guess you did like it. He did to meet him outside. I went outside and waited for him, I was nervous, I didn’t know what to expect. He finally came out and said to follow him to his car. We got in and he slid his trunks down and got instantly hard. Instinctively I leaned over and started to suck his cock. I knew he liked it from the ounce and comments he was making. The, suddenly, he came in my mouth, I was so surprised, it tasted good and he said to swallow it, so I did. I was totally hooked from then on, all I wanted to do, was to suck cocks. I didn’t care if I got sucked or jacked off, I just wanted to feel guys cumming in my mouth. I think some guys are naturally born cocksuckers, I know I was. When I discovered pussy, it was the same thing, all I wanted to do was eat it. I got more pleasure getting others off, then jerking off later and licking up my cum.

I am same way...sucking cock and swallowing cum is one of my very favorite sexual activities. I really can't get enough to suck. All other MM play is great too, but pleasing others is my ultimate. Eating pussy is the same way. Having them sit on my face and putting y tongue up their cunts is the greatest, especially as the rock on my face. Licking their clit ubtil they cum is amazing...love to feel them contract and even lose a little piss as they cum.

Oral sex with M or F is the greatest and the fluids are all just great. Wish I was sucking a nice cock or eating pussy now, all day.

For me, I find it highly arousing to be sexually submissive, being used for another's pleasure. I can take of the role of dominant with men or women but when the roles are reversed, I have found submissive sex play to be the most intense for my sexual lusts. But why is this so? I can't answer that.

Also, I like that sucking a cock is something I have to hide. The 'naughtiness' of sneaking and hiding to secretly pleasure another man's cock and let him cum in my mouth is a powerful turn-on. I love the feel of a hard dick and I love the sensations of sucking it, feeling it grow rock hard and spurt warm, thick cum in my mouth. Why is that so? I don't know that either. All I can say is at some point I had a curiosity about sucking cocks and I entertained those thoughts to the point that I found myself, for a long time, wanting to actually try it. I was openminded about sex, so when I had the opportunity, I did it, and I found that I liked it...a LOT!

I imagine if more people would allow themselves to act out their hidden fantasies, many of us would wonder what drives us to like doing a particular thing. We might never find an answer to those questions, but as long as it's something that brings pleasure for consenting adults and there's no harm done, why not?

Excluding fucking, if you're sucking dick and don't have the desire and feeling that rush of pleasure when he cums in your mouth, uh, why are you sucking dick? Sure - most of us look at cum as the reward for our hard work but it is so deliciously nasty to suck a guy's cum out of him and even considering how much fun it is to thumb your nose at the taboo. I get a great sense of accomplishment and more so when I know it's not always "easy" to get a guy to cum. But to me - and from the beginning - if I suck your dick and you're not going to cum in my mouth, well, what the hell is wrong with you? Don't you know that it's what you're supposed to do? Getting deep into the why of this is difficult since a lot of it are... impressions that you just can't put into words.

But you know why it's so desirable because if it wasn't, you wouldn't do it. The "ego trip" you can get because you made him cum is quite the desirable rush. I made you cum and if I made you do it before you wanted to, that's an even bigger rush. I'm not submissive about this; my mind just cannot work like that; I suck dick with a purpose and a focus about that most desirable result: Your cum i my mouth. I want you to submit to the lust I feel when sucking your dick and taking your cum from you and if it tastes good, I'll do it again and sometimes without giving you a chance to catch your breath. Because sucking dick is damned good but still is behind eating pussy... but the same desires are there and if she's not looking at me like I tried to kill her, I did it wrong... so I gotta make it right.

Giving & receiving pleasure is what it's all about! The rewards are delicious....