Register

Men with Glasses..... Hot or Not?

I love men with glasses......do you think it's hot?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	download.jpg 
Views:	102 
Size:	6.6 KB 
ID:	21606Click image for larger version. 

Name:	download (1).jpg 
Size:	6.5 KB 
ID:	21607Click image for larger version. 

Name:	images.jpg 
Size:	5.6 KB 
ID:	21608

Re: Men with Glasses..... Hot or Not?

Depends on the guy, some yes, some no. I do think many people look hot in glasses.

It's a subtle thing for me, I don't seek them out ...but always seem to get the guy with glasses. I love to take them off, along with everything else

It can help or hurt, for me. It's certainly not anything close to a fetish or something I'd list as a preference.

When I met my ex hubbie he wore specs... he asked me out on date and I sed yea triff ok... met him and he had contacts vain gett.. must admit he looked better in contacts.. but he did look luffly wiv specs an all.. tho in all time we wer engaged or wed he only wore them bout 3 times. But I have always tried to look behind the mas.. soz.. specs... so a guy wearing specs,as wiv a girl, has nev usually worried me much.. tho for some reason thick specs and horn rims has always left me cold... that wos the exception.. now of course dusnt matter wether guys wear specs or not... not sexually.. that is the lot of a lessie, am afraid... but even now, somehow I seem to have more prob getting along (platonically) wiv guys who wear tumbler bottoms and thick black or brown placcie frames... shallow? Maybe... but we all like different things in diff people do we not? Is just the way of the world and how life is...
    Do not think so little of me as to grant me your tolerance. Allow me your acceptance and understanding of who and what I am with the love, respect and dignity with which I do you.

I only wear contacts when I'm hooking up, out of vanity and being 'as seen in pics'. But when a bloke shows up in his glasses it's a big thrill. Not only does it show that he has more confidence than I do, but is also kinda sexy meeting Clark Kent & Superman the same night.
    I don't bother wearing contacts on the 2nd meet btw. Those things fekin hurt! I mean - Satan pissing in your eye HURT, for the first 10mins.

No, not usually. As for the famewhores you posted pictures of, Depp was NEVER sexy, at his best he was gross, greasy, and the definition of Southern trailer trash.

Quote Originally Posted by NMCowboys View Post
    No, not usually. As for the famewhores you posted pictures of, Depp was NEVER sexy, at his best he was gross, greasy, and the definition of Southern trailer trash.
    Fukinell, I'd love to see pics of men who meet your high standards.

As I wrote on another thread, there's no accounting for one's tastes.

Quote Originally Posted by Gearbox View Post
    Fukinell, I'd love to see pics of men who meet your high standards.
    late now...
    U tell 'im, Cherry Babba... ne man who cud disorientate me so much as to prevent me inevitable arrival at lessie terminus is 1 helluva sexy bastard!!

An dontcha think NMC is a snob? Trailer trash?? Gud grief!!! A racist/ xenophobe?? Callin' sum1 Southern trailer trash cud easily b construed as xenophobia in this country at least... he dusn't like southerners. tsk tsk...... and sooooooo... even now.. I still think JD sexy man.. but he had his chance.... 2 late now... tuff titty Johnny..
    Do not think so little of me as to grant me your tolerance. Allow me your acceptance and understanding of who and what I am with the love, respect and dignity with which I do you.

An dontcha think NMC is a snob? Trailer trash?? Gud grief!!! A racist/ xenophobe?? Callin' sum1 Southern trailer trash cud easily b construed as xenophobia in this country at least... he dusn't like southerners. tsk tsk...... and sooooooo... even now.. I still think JD sexy man.. but he had his chance.... 2 late now... tuff titty Johnny!..

"I actually do, think he is a snob, pretentious, and overall ---hole! Although, that is just my humble opinion Much love to all, and thanks for answering the posts! sweetp

It's not racist or xenophobic to call Depp Southern Trailer trash since that's what he is, where he's from, how he was raised, and he always looks like he needs a shower.

Brad Pitt is also like this since he is Missouri trailer trash, and neither of them are "hot", or talented actors.

If you think that either of these things are actually "racist" or "Xenophobic" you're spending way too much time being ultra-PC, and not living in the real world.

Depp and Pitt obviously want to escape from their Southern trailer-trash background, but have failed to develop any visible class or maturity. So they're stuck with the eccentric man-child thing instead, and they're getting a little old for that. Depp's also developing a serious case of drunkface, and is a major alcoholic in denial. He really does need to get a grip on hismelf. Depp has been greasy, grimy, scraggly, an overrated untalented actor, and in need of a bath for many, many years. At least 15 years. I remember him no other way. Except I have seen very early photos when he was very young. He's a scraggly slob in his personal life and in his personal appearances. I have no idea why anyone is attracted to him or finds him sexy?

It's become clear that despite all his attempts to be edgy, he is just a dull man who hides behind manufactured quirky behavior, stupid facial hair, silly hats and friendships with outrageous artists to maintain his cred. I never used to feel this way, but something about his recent behavior (including the issue of Vanity Fair) hint at the fact that he is a boring guy who is terrified the public will see the pedestrian fraud behind the curtain. Depp has tried for years to make people take him more seriously, but he's just not that bright or interesting.

It's pretty funny just how dumb the guy comes across in his interviews. Pathetic, really. And then all his fans fall over themselves over-analyzing the banalities that come out of his mouth and misinterpreting them as the edgy commentary of a complex bohemian artiste. As for what's happened to him... Nothing. He's been the same unwashed, pretentious hipster all along. Nowadays he's just got no more looks left to hide behind.

Depp had the kind of good looks that don't age well. See also Leo DiCaprio, Brad Pitt, Keanu, James Franco, and, if he had lived, River Phoenix. There is a feminine quality to their bone structure that doesn't work due to the natural aging process. I'd contrast that to someone like Ben Affleck or Matt Dillon who have more "square" features and are aging quite well, IMO. If you'd make a pretty girl at 21, you're going to be a mess at 45. It's also funny how these actors try so hard yet fail at looking young. That and massive alcohol, cocaine, and heroin abuse. Which Depp, Pitt, and Keanu are into.

Those who think that either Depp or Pitt are hot need their eyes checked. Depp was sexy at one time? Never happened! He was a pizza boy-male prostitute who got his client Nick Cage to put him in pictures. That's all.
    Last edited by NMCowboys; Nov 14, 2013 at 6:46 PM.

It's not racist or xenophobic to call Depp Southern Trailer trash since that's what he is, where he's from, how he was raised, and he always looks like he needs a shower.

A person's background does not make them trash... and xenophobia is after all fear and dislike of strangers... u are a snob and a xenophobe... out of ur own mouth and u repeat the offence.. gud move babes..

Men in glasses are hot!

LOL And just what would you Know about Southern Trailer Trash? Not everyone from the South is Trailer Trash ya know. But to not get swayed from the original post...I dont care if a man(or woman) has glasses...they sit on the bed stand juussst fine..lol
    Cat
    I'm tryin' my best to leave a loving foot print on the hearts of the folks who's lives I touch..longly, or briefly..:}
    Minx

Women and cats will do as they please, so men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea.
    Robert A. Heinlein

Well said.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cherokee_Mountaincat View Post
    LOL And just what would you Know about Southern Trailer Trash? Not everyone from the South is Trailer Trash ya know. But to not get swayed from the original post...I dont care if a man(or woman) has glasses...they sit on the bed stand juussst fine..lol
    Cat

Quote Originally Posted by leodecatur View Post
    Well said.
    Somehow I doubt Depp or Pitt could even be bothered to spend 8 paragraphs on this.... But to be honest as some one who wears both glasses and contacts...I do prefer no glasses..perhaps we all have our vanities and shallowness..ah to be human. Curiously, there is something about glasses on a woman that do it for me..go figure.
    Last edited by zenn7; Nov 15, 2013 at 7:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by zenn7 View Post
    Somehow I doubt Depp or Pitt could even be bothered to spend 8 paragraphs on this.... But to be honest as some one who wears both glasses and contacts...I do prefer no glasses..perhaps we all have our vanities and shallowness..ah to be human. Curiously, there is something about glasses on a woman that do it for me..go figure.
    For some reason almost all the woman I ever dated wore glasses or contacts and only one was wearing glasses when I first me them. I agree that there is something about glasses on a woman that does something for me too, especially stylish ones and often get me to take a second look. For men not so much, but as I have said in previous posts, I am not "attracted" to guys, but attracted to sex with guys, but there still needs to be some form of physical attraction, so glasses are not important one way or the other.