Register

Change location info

I?ve been away from this site for some time. I have moved from Salem, OR to Tucson, AZ. Went all through the Edit Profile but have not found a way to edit my location.

Re: Change location info

I am having the same problem. I'm not dense or 'internet' naive. There is a link to "enter your location" but there is no 'field' for it. I've mentioned my location in my ad and in my profile but it doesn't seem to stick. It's not the end of the world but it is a bit frustrating

I had to rejoin, could not get into my old account. Location doesn't work for me either

There is no place to enter my location either and i cant see or access any personal ads. Please tell me how to set my location.

It has never worked for me since I joined

A few things on this site are not up to date on here

I guess this is still a issue, ive moved from florida to texas and can't seem to update anything

The sad thing about this site is that it needs a lot of Love and $$$$.
    If it is to be, let it be with me

Quote Originally Posted by csreef View Post
    The sad thing about this site is that it needs a lot of Love and $$$$.
    And probably doesnt generate the dollars to warrant an upgrade

Quote Originally Posted by Bidirectional4u View Post
    I guess this is still a issue, ive moved from florida to texas and can't seem to update anything
    I went to control panel-edit personal ad............it let me there

The control panel-edit personal ad shows my information in the 'describe yourself' window, etc., but none of that appears on my profile page. I can also save changes on the edit personal ad screen, but none of the changes show on my profile page.

that is weird, but then again, the "script" or what ever it is called on how the forum is designed, is pretty old by todays standards.

Someone on here who is a programmer said it would cost like 100 grand to re-do it

Quote Originally Posted by Jazminedress View Post
    that is weird, but then again, the "script" or what ever it is called on how the forum is designed, is pretty old by todays standards.

Someone on here who is a programmer said it would cost like 100 grand to re-do it
    If you aren't willing to have advertising (a necessary evil) to generate the money needed to make this site current, pull the plug!
    If it is to be, let it be with me