Register

IP Address Banned

HiMy IP address has been banned by this site and I have to access the forum via a proxy server!I?m not aware of posting anything offensive or spamming! I?ve not received any warnings from admin about this!Please could my IP address be unblocked?

Re: IP Address Banned

If I have ever offended or upset anyone I’m sorry!

However, I don’t think I have! Please Admin explain what has gone on here!

I have messaged you three times so far.

There have been some upgrades recently, so it could be that
    there has also been a ton of spam, I wont claim to know computers, but could your IP have been spoofed

Do you have a static IP address? This is highly unlikely, but I do not know how you access the web. Usually your outward facing IP address is assigned by your ISP and changes over time. You may have been served an IP address that was blocked for some reason. You should talk to your ISP about this.

This occasionally happens to me, but I use a VPN. I just select another location.

I have not had any issues with this site but on other sites I have to disconnect Norton VPN and then reconnect when I gain access.

I get this message whenever I attempt to send a private message. This function has been disabled! Anyone have any idea why I'm getting this, has it ever happened to you? If I offended anyone it was unintentional.