Register

Fucking machines - anyone?

I am looking to purchase a fucking machine, one that can host a sleeve for stroking and a dildo for fucking. It seems the pricing is all over for these things, I don't want to spend a ton on junk but I don't want to be cheap and regret it either. Does anyone have any experience with them? I'd love to find something under $500, closer to $300, that will not be too weak or break.

Re: Fucking machines - anyone?

I prefer the human touch myself....

I got a whole garage of power tools, I could probably rig something up

I am interested also.
    If you can't be with the one you love, love the one your with.

I have used one a few times.. interesting is how I would describe my experience with one.. first off the logistics of the thing.. it is a mechanical device.. all movement is restricted to how it is set up.. it can only move in limited ways so back and forth up and down.. granted you can move around on its thrusts and change things up.. and yes it can go on forever ( amazing ) and yes change speed.. you control depth and speed.. it is amazing for a good slug fest.. but lacks in any human feel

I think my biggest concern is buying one that lacks the power to overcome resistance. Not that I need something thats going to beat the hell out of me, but I don't want it to be so weak that it can't do the deed so to speak

A few girls I know enjoy the Symbian. Might not have that spelled right. I would much prefer the human touch

I've wanted to try one since the 1st time I saw them in videos

My husband and I - 100% agree on these:

Hismith Premium Sex Machine: Best Sex Machine Overall
    Hismith Quadruple Penetration: Best double Fuck of you Life, especially with mirrors all around
    Shockspot Sex Machines: A Luxury Machine - wonderful extra one for side by side with our premium
    Motorbunny: best for sit and ride for both of us

We have others but these stand out after all the others we have tried. There is a reason they are so highly rated! BTW 2 of my nieces (college age) (who know about our lifestyle) are very open with me about their sex lives (and vice versa) and they both fell sexually for the guys they met after having machine sex with them. They loved the creativity of the guys and not wanting to press them for intercourse.

Quote Originally Posted by querty View Post
    A few girls I know enjoy the Symbian. Might not have that spelled right. I would much prefer the human touch
    I have a sybian.. Sybina by name. Wonderful thing for a girl 2 have��.

She is a lickle ole lady now. Alas..she is broke. ��
    Do not think so little of me as to grant me your tolerance. Allow me your acceptance and understanding of who and what I am with the love, respect and dignity with which I do you.

Hey bihubby815,

How DIY are you? The reason I ask is that the shagmatic is an excellent option. https://shagmatic.com/

I'm not affiliated in any way but this thing seems fantastic. Lucky for me I have most of the parts and know how due to my work. Anyway, thought it might be an option for you. Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by darkeyes View Post
    I have a sybian.. Sybina by name. Wonderful thing for a girl 2 have��.

She is a lickle ole lady now. Alas..she is broke. ��
    Sounds like she died a happy death! LOL

Oh, I totally get your curiosity about fucking machines ? they can definitely add some excitement to your bedroom adventures! If you're looking for a good one within your budget, I'd suggest checking out thrusting machines ? they can be a real game-changer! With their rhythmic motions and versatile features, they're designed to give you intense pleasure and quick satisfaction! I tried them when I was single, and I never had the strongest orgasm. They're perfect for solo fun or spicing things up with a partner! Now, when it comes to the pricing, it's a bit of a mixed bag, but there are some gems out there that won't break the bank! Look for reputable brands and read reviews from other users to find the best bang for your buck!

Quote Originally Posted by Neonaught View Post
    Sounds like she died a happy death! LOL
    I wasn't happy I can tellya!! Taking her up the midden was fun... As I tipped her in2 the electrical skip several of the workies knew exactly what she was and gave very knowing looks.. Even without willie attached!!

Now I have no sybian.. Me m8s and I were 2 much for her in the end😢.. How we, and especially me miss her!! 😡
    Do not think so little of me as to grant me your tolerance. Allow me your acceptance and understanding of who and what I am with the love, respect and dignity with which I do you.

I've always wanted to build one. If I bought one it would be ShockSpot or something similar. You can't put a price on pleasure.

I been on the recieving end a few times ............... they are relentless, never get tiered or board they just keep going ..........

If you are restrained by someone else who also has the speed control and off switch you will get totally fucked and beyond Which you may like or not

Quote Originally Posted by NakedFun38 View Post
    I've always wanted to build one. If I bought one it would be ShockSpot or something similar. You can't put a price on pleasure.
    With a price tag of $2,000 to $4,000 wouldn't it just easier and cheaper to find a live body to fuck with? LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Neonaught View Post
    With a price tag of $2,000 to $4,000 wouldn't it just easier and cheaper to find a live body to fuck with? LOL
    that’s why I haven’t bought one yet. But everyone does not have opportunities like everyone else.

https://www.hismith.com/en/

Starts at $130 for the base model up to $2K. No personal experience, but they have good reviews.

Try eBay, I've seen machines for under $200