Register

Thread: Butt plugs

Butt plugs

I never really understand what a plug is all about. Is it to train your hole, stimulate your prostate, condition the body, or just a plain turn on. Is it to be lubed to slide or just to sit. I'm curious.
    If you can't be with the one you love, love the one your with.

Re: Butt plugs

Quote Originally Posted by Flounder1967 View Post
    I never really understand what a plug is all about. Is it to train your hole, stimulate your prostate, condition the body, or just a plain turn on. Is it to be lubed to slide or just to sit. I'm curious.
    Pretty much yes to everything. If you plan to bottom, your first instinct is to kind of clench and bring it in, where the reality, you want to push out like going number 2, as it will aloow easier entry. Of course it also helps to make it natural to have something go in.

If self stimulating, it can also seriously enhance the orgasam. As to lube, I know some experienced people may use saliva, me nope, using plenty

i like having a butt plug in my ass when i am getting my cock sucked

It’s all those things. I just love how it feels to be plugged. I’ve amassed a large collection of butt plugs over the years. I’m plugged daily.

The plug is mainly based on your own needs. If you want to experience the prostate, the role of the plug is to let you experience prostate orgasm. I have bought a lot of plugs and even bought a fox tail anal plug for my girlfriend! ! !
    An old boy who likes beautiful girls.

I just bought a starter set with 3 different sizes. Looking forward to experimenting. Have used dildos a few times. So we shall see