Register

Thread: Pee slit

Pee slit

So does anyone else enjoy licking and gently tonguing a guy’s pee slit when giving head? Or am I the only one? I do like to do a lot of tongue swirls it just seems to go together with pee hole licking.

Re: Pee slit

I like the pee slit. That's generally the first thing my tongue goes for hoping to grab some slippery precum. I haven't thought of concentrating on it other than the three sexual juices that cum out of it. Yes I consider piss direct from the source to be quite a turn on.

I'll have to give it more attention if the opportunity happens again.

Love tonguing his piss hole when he's leaking pre-cum. He's so turned on at that point and you're tasting that sweetness right off the tip of his penis, your open mouth so close to that opening where all that hot, salty, jizz will soon be pumping out of. Love keeping his head in my mouth when I jerk his cock, swirling my tongue around his head, sticking it in his slit, and repeating this over and over until he lets all his sperm out.

All part of the blow job isn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by charman View Post
    All part of the blow job isn't it?
    It sure is!

i do learned that from other people doing that to me

Love licking his slit when my tongue is working around the head of his cock. Love the precum!

Well the whole penis is good

I love licking his pee slit especially when he’s close to cumming.The tip is purple and he has a little extra skin on his slit.My tongue barely touches his slit as his cock is shooting cum like a firehose shoots water.
    After he’s done cumming I kiss his pee slit.

Flicking the tip of my lover's penis with my tongue is so enjoyable.

Been so damn long since doing it. Oh the memories. Ready to get back out there.
    Don't worry, be happy!