Register

Thread: First cum...

First cum...

First cum... how was it, where, when?
    My first time was with a friend. We were both 12, and masturbating. He asked if he could suck me, and I let him. It felt so good that I came in seconds. I offered to return the favor, but he declined. I jerked him off. It took a few more times of asking, before he gave in. I sucked him off and he loved it. From that day on we sucked each other, there were many lovely summers of sucking.....

Re: First cum...

My first was with a girl when I was nine and a few days after I sucked my first dick. I knew about that "good feeling" that was now showing up whenever I did it to someone and this time was no different except it didn't quite go away like it had been doing; in fact, it was getting stronger! I'm sliding my dick in and out of her... then started feeling dizzy; I was looking at her but now I had a hard time seeing her face and I could feel my heart racing like crazy - and it kept getting worse! I thought I was dying and then everything seemed to explode, my whole body was shaking - then it stopped, leaving me gasping for breath and confused and more so when she gleefully started saying, "You did it! You did it!"

I guess she could tell I had no idea what she was talking about because she pushed me off of her a little, pointed down between her legs and said, "Look! Look!" I looked... and saw a whole lot of white stuff coming out of her. Then she said, "You shot the baby making stuff! Do it again!"

I think about that moment and can laugh about it... but it wasn't funny when it happened.

first time i was 13 and the girl next door was 16 she put a condom on my cock and we went to fucking after about 20 minutes i fill that condom full it felt damn good her pussy was all wet she said from now on we can do this alot if you keep it to your self never said a word to anyone broke my heart when her family moved a year later

The first time I cum real cum.. Was the third time my 19yo cousin fucked me.. He dad fucked me twice before but was still getting use to being fucked.. This time he had me get on all fours.. first time for that too.. We had 69 for a bit till he was ready to fuck me.. I was full erect and feeling really good.. He proceeded to finger fuck me to get me to relax.. When he figured I was ready he put lube in me and all over my pussy and his cock.. I felt him sliding his cock head up and down in my ass crack.. Then he found it, my pussy!! He placed the head of his cock in my pussy opening and pushed a little.. telling me to push too, so I did!! He reached up and took ahold of my shoulders and with one big thrust drove in balls deep., It took my breath away and made me weak in the knees and my head was spinning and my toes curled up!! Mind you he was over 9” and thick.. I was 12yo., Then he started fucking me.. slow at first pulling almost all the way out and then full deep.. as he started going faster and harder.. I felt really good and my cock was throbbing.. I would say about 30 min in he was pounding away pretty hard.. I started noticing that I had a really different feeling growing deep inside me and it was getting stronger.. I was wiggling and pushing back on him.. moaning rather loud as this feeling got stronger.. it was amazing.. my mind was a wash wanting nothing more than for him to continue fucking me for ever.. As that feeling got stronger I bounced harder and harder on his cock.. then it happened, my body tensed up and I started shacking.. he pulled me harder than ever on his cock and told me to breath just breath and let it happen.. then with 2 more huge thrusts I exploded.. me eyes rolled back in my head I shook like I had never shook before.. my cock was twitching!! I opened my eyes and watched my cock squirt what seemed like an endless supply of creamy liquid all over everything including myself.. when it was done I was spent.. I collapsed on the bed face down.. again he told me to breath.. I lay there shaking with his cock still in me.. he said that he felt every quiver.. he rolled me over to my back and started licking up my cum!! He gathered up some on his fingers and put them in my mouth.. God I tasted good.. I begged him to make it happen again.. He did 2 more times that night., He cleaned me up both times and let me taste my cum.. the last time right after he exploded in my pussy he caught my cum in his hand and gave it to me to swallow.. I fell asleep that night exhausted having eaten part of the first 2 ejaculations and eating all of the last and had a huge load that he left in my pussy..

The first time I came was during the night when I had a dream about touching a woman's breasts when I was about 11. I woke up and was covered in cum, and a huge wet spot on my sheets. I played with my cock the rest of that day and found that if I moved my cock back and forth in an forward and back motion lightly against the silky sheet gliding over the head of my cock that it felt amazing. I came a few times that day doing that and never had another wet dream. The bad thing was that after a few days I was rubbing my cock head so much that I actually caused it to bleed, and that was very painful for about two weeks...and so hard to keep my hands off of it while it healed!
    You can see more pics of me here:
    https://xhamster.com/photos/gallery/...24-20-14065128

Quote Originally Posted by DJBiNudist View Post
    The first time I came was during the night when I had a dream about touching a woman's breasts when I was about 11. I woke up and was covered in cum, and a huge wet spot on my sheets. I played with my cock the rest of that day and found that if I moved my cock back and forth in an forward and back motion lightly against the silky sheet gliding over the head of my cock that it felt amazing. I came a few times that day doing that and never had another wet dream. The bad thing was that after a few days I was rubbing my cock head so much that I actually caused it to bleed, and that was very painful for about two weeks...and so hard to keep my hands off of it while it healed!
    You can see more pics of me here:
    https://xhamster.com/photos/gallery/...24-20-14065128
    My first wet dream was a doozy! I don't remember what I had been dreaming about but when I woke up, the sheet was stuck to me; my underwear were even more stuck to me and when I peeked under the covers, there was a lot of dried up stuff pretty much all over me. It was pretty scary but I kinda "figured out" that I had shot my stuff while I was asleep - who knew that could happen? I sure didn't! One night, I was asleep and I felt myself waking up because my dick was twitching like crazy and then I could feel my stuff spreading all over me; I threw back the covers, saw the big wet spot on my underwear and peeled them off and, yep - there was the stuff. The "bad" part was having to listen to my mother, of all people, telling me that this was normal and nothing for me to be worried about and it was a sign that I was maturing. What I'm sure she may not have known was that I was shooting the stuff before I started having wet dreams...
    Last edited by KDaddy23; May 8, 2021 at 4:02 PM.

Wow, my first cum was a long, long time ago. I was like 11 years old. I remember that I somehow learned that if I put something like shampoo on the edge of the bathtub when taking a bath, I could straddle it and grind away. Before too long, I'd cum. Once I learned how to do that, I continued for months. The feeling was pretty intense. I then used to fuck my pillow and cum that way, though that was a bit messy. Of course, at 11 or so, there was not a lot of cum to deal with. The first cum with another 'person' was with a buddy who lived across the street. I was 12, almost 13. He was 15. Several months after hanging out and nothing having to do with sex, one day he brought me down into the basement storage area of the apartment building he lived in with his parents. Tons of boxes stacked all over. At one point he stopped me as we were snaking through the boxes. I didn't realize why at that time, but there was an open jar of vasoline there. He dropped his bathing suit and had me suck him for a bit then he gave me anal until he came. I didn't realize at the time that he came in me but I remember feeling really wet and it running down my leg. Then he had me reverse things where he sucked me and I gave him anal. I came in him, which was the first time cumming with someone else. We did much more that 1 summer and I don't remember a lot of it, but it was fun.
    Last edited by Love2Jerk; May 9, 2021 at 1:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rvdude05 View Post
    First cum... how was it, where, when?
    My first time was with a friend. We were both 12, and masturbating. He asked if he could suck me, and I let him. It felt so good that I came in seconds. I offered to return the favor, but he declined. I jerked him off. It took a few more times of asking, before he gave in. I sucked him off and he loved it. From that day on we sucked each other, there were many lovely summers of sucking.....

I used to love to take baths as a kid, preferring them over showers. It was time I could spend alone, away from my family, immersed in a warm cocoon of sensual liquid. I loved to play with my dick, having started to become sexual at age 3. Nothing overtly sexual -- starting with mutual touching with other boys and progressing to oral sex with two older boys -- but those are stories for another time.
    So there I was, age 9, alone in the tub, warm and aroused. I was touching my hairless dick and balls, languishing in the sweet feel of my fingers. I loved the way my tiny smooth dick and balls looked. The skin of my dick was so smooth and pink. I loved the way my sack would tighten up against me, snugly holding my precious little balls. I closed my eyes and let my fingers trace the firm ridges of my firm little ball sack. I would lift my small bottom off the tub bottom so that my dick would rise out of the water, so stiff and rigid.

Earlier that day a boy who was two years older, Greg, had bragged to a group of boys that he had been successful in "jacking it up". His older brother showed him how to do it. He said that if you moved the skin of your dick up and down enough that your dick would "cream" and it felt great. I wasn't sure what it all meant, but I was sure interested.

I was thinking about it as I floated in the tub and thought I would give it a try. I held my little 2 1/2 inch dick between my thumb and index finger and started to move the skin up and down. It didn't feel so marvelous, I thought. But I kept going, determined to see if I could "cream". I discovered that if I lifted my bottom up and down and tickled my nuggets it added to the feeling. Soon strange new feelings started to flow through my abdomen and loins. I could feel something start to take hold of my of my whole being. My little hand began to pick up speed and my hips were thrusting on their own.
    Then it hit -- my first orgasm! All I can say is I never expected it to feel so incredibly good! My whole body became rigid, suspended in an arch between my shoulders and my heels. I was shuddering in delight as the wonderful feeling of release coursed through my naked, lanky body. My toes curled and my hips were thrusting in wonderful involuntary spasms. It was all I could do to keep from releasing loud squeaks of delight. Slowly, ever so slowly, the feeling subsided and I let my body settle back down into the tranquil caress of the water. I lie there quietly, floating limply in the water, only the soft sound of my tiny, rapid breaths filling the air as I focused on the hormonal afterglow for the very first time.

It was an experience I will never forget and the start of a rich, sensual life. Greg, wherever you are, thanks for introducing me to the wonders of orgasm.

I was 12 or 13. I stole a dirty magazine from my older brother, I didn’t even know about masturbation, I copied what I saw. I was a little scared the first time, it felt good, but I didn’t know what I had done

I remember mine. It was probably 40 years ago when I spent the weekend at my grand parents home. I found a paperback book, I believe the title was "Everything you wanted to know about Sex" or something similar. As I read the pages about masturbating and sex my cock began to harden. It talked about all the ways to masturbate, one included laying facedown on the bed and humping the sheets. I gave it a try and wow, I was hooked lol. Grandma never said anything about the sheets but I'm sure they were a mess!

the first time I came with another person was when I was 12 or 13 . Ricky was a year or so younger but had initiated us playing with each others dicks, Like all boys we had a sort of fort and would go there and play with each other and rub our cock heads together. One day we had our shorts down and I was " spooning " him rubbing my hard dick between his ass and balls while holding his hips He was stroking his smaller dick Suddenly I felt dizzy and took my dick away from between his legs and starting rubbing the head against his smooth ass cheek He spread his cheek to allow better access to his asshole I didn't enter him but came all over his ass and cheeks it felt great . He finished jerking off and reached behind to scoop up some of my cum with his fingers and gave if a sniff and then tasted it seeing him lick and taste my cum made me shoot off again We never blew each other it was too taboo but I would have and I know he would have too

I didn't get so give head until years later in my 20s wish I had started earlier but it was worth the wait!!

I was 12 and 13. 12 masturbating (alone), 13 a neighbor teen boy (16) sucked (both).

I'm going to say when I was 13, and just learning to Masturbate.
    If it is to be, let it be with me

I was 13, and had played with my best friends older brother, we had sucked each other and I watched him jack off and cum. So I tried, and came.