Register

New experience for me

Had to share this! I was out for my evening walk when I came up behind a young man on the pathway. He was pausing to fix a shoe or something and I began to pass him. He quickly jumped back ahead of me and hopped over a wire rope obstruction across the shortcut. Continuing on along his way he was swinging his hips and moving obviously to what ever he was playing in his ear buds. Slim, medium height, not short but not tall. Long shoulder length hair, in all a bit feminine. Reasonably attractive in loose slacks and a hoody. In fact I recognized him from a previous walk in the area only he was coming toward me instead of walking ahead. Now I walk at a brisk pace but I'm a big guy, 6' 250 lbs so a slender twink such as he was can easily keep up with my pace. Here's where it gets good. I found myself watching his behind, the long flowing hair blowing in the strong wind we had tonight. I was enthralled, thoughts started working through my head as we passed groups of brush and trees on either side of the trail. I couldn't help but imagine sneaking off with him for some sexual play. In fact I could feel my self starting to get hard. As I continued to walk my engorging penis quickly became a rock hard hot cock. Had he paused to look behind him I'd have been caught. This continued on for 10-15 minutes with me rising to a full erection. I wanted to pull him into the brushes and play with his cock. Suck him, present myself for him to touch and ultimately take a firm grip of his young hips and thrust into his ass until I climaxed. Sadly it came to an end as he slowed and adjusted his music. Tempted as I was still I managed to walk on past with out commenting on what a lovely ass he had. This is a first for me, certainly it's happened with women and occasionally as I would work out at the gym my thoughts would turn to man to man pleasure. On those occasions an erection would begin to swell but never full arousal like tonight. I hope to run into him again and maybe strike up a conversation.

Re: New experience for me

That got me abit aroused myself. Thanks for sharing...
    If that had happened to me personally, once I was fully erect, I may have stopped where I was and see if he would turn around and come back my way. That would be a sure sign of what was on his mind and it would surly make my mind up for me at the same time

Re: New experience for me

That is so hot! I long to have those kinds of experiences, getting aroused by another man who is fully clothed, out on the street or in every day life. My strong gay fantasies have driven me out to have a lot of oral sex, and some anal, with guys. But it's the nakedness of the guy, seeing his cock and ass when we've gotten together, or at a gay sex venue, that turns me on (more so lately). Similarly, seeing a guy's cock or ass in the lockerroom or showers at the gym turns me on. It's seeing his cock and ass that does it for me. How much more wonderful it would be if it was more subtle, having desire for a guy without seeing his naked cock and ass.

But I would love for the gay side of me to open up much more, and be turned on by guys in all kinds of other situations, like I am with women. I think it's awesome that it happened to you. And definitely the guy you describe sounds massively hot to me. I love that slim, twink look, and long hair on a guy (who is also naked) is so sexy. I hope you get to fulfil that fantasy of approaching a guy with a hard-on and having sex with him in the bushes, or going back to either of your homes for some beautiful man-on-man loving.

I would LOVE for that to happen for me as well, to just meet a stranger on the street or in every day life, be turned on by each other, and having sex--rather than the planned hookups I always have, or it just happening in a naked, gay sex venue. Instead, I want that spontaneous hook up, based on uncontrolled desire for each other. That sounds so hot!