Register

Thread: Sex toys

Sex toys

Any advice for best/worse sex toys from Wish.com? From my experience, size is a problem. Any advice is appreciated. They seem to offer a lot of items...

Re: Sex toys

I would stay away from that site, It appears to be very cheap junk. Generally with toys you get what you pay for. I would recommend doing a Google search of what your interested in, and then find a retailer that sells it . AMAZON carries most popular toys, but don't assume your getting the best price. What kind of toys are you looking for? This is one subject In which I have a fair amount of experience.

I no longer used Wish sex toys. Most likely, it all depends on what kind of toy you are looking for. When I bought a vibrator from them, I didn't like it, not with its appearance, not with its functions. I used this vibrator three times, and then bought a new remote control vibrator. I can't express in words how much pleasure I felt when I used it. When my husband was for a long time on a business trip, he would connect to my vibrator via the Internet and control it using an app. I have tried a huge number of sex toys and I can say with confidence that the vibrator is one of the best.

I have a couple. Both remote control. A Paloqueth thrusting and vibrating dildo. The texture is a softer feel and marketed as realistic. It's a little to large to use if I haven't used toys for awhile. The vibrating and then thrusting as I get close to orgasm is amazing. I Also have a smaller vibrating anal sex toy which is more comfortable size but the feel is not as smooth as I would like. But it too is awesome to use when I have not used a toy for sometime. I ordered from amazon, so it's a few dollars more. But arrived within days. Also get good toy lube. Personal preference i also use condoms on mine, I feel I can clean the toy up better.

Quote Originally Posted by Dater View Post
    I no longer used Wish sex toys. Most likely, it all depends on what kind of toy you are looking for. When I bought a vibrator from them, I didn't like it, not with its appearance, not with its functions. I used this vibrator three times, and then bought a new remote control vibrator. I can't express in words how much pleasure I felt when I used it. When my husband was for a long time on a business trip, he would connect to my vibrator via the Internet and control it using an app. I have tried a huge number of sex toys and I can say with confidence that the vibrator is one of the best.
    . Would you mind telling us the brand of toy you use. I’ve always wanted to use toys but at their expense, not too keen on buying something I won’t like or enjoy. For anal use on myself.

I used to buy dildos and realistic vibes, a while back I bought a rechargeable prostate massager, it didn't do much for me for a while but now it's all I need or crave and it's not stretching me out which is what I found I was doing with dildos, I just kept getting bigger and bigger to fill me up girth and length wise til I got up to 10"x7 1/4 and could barely feel a normal 6" cock inside me one day so I threw it out and went with the P.M.and so far so satisfied.

I would suggest contacting your local adult toy store, they sell the products and know what people are buying and liking. They would have the best options for you. I dealt with the owner of our local store and left with the toy she suggested and I am not dissapointed.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20200826_215505.jpg 
Views:	293 
Size:	47.6 KB 
ID:	57323

We use different ones for different situations

Quote Originally Posted by Lonecouple View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20200826_215505.jpg 
Views:	293 
Size:	47.6 KB 
ID:	57323

We use different ones for different situations
    Wow! Impressive to say the least!
    If it is to be, let it be with me

The size is something subjective, everyone has his own size that he prefers. I can only recommend you to buy different size sex toys, and see which one will work for you. I can't say that I am familiar with the sex toys, but from my experience you have to buy, and try different sex toys, this is the only way to find which one will work for you. If you are interested you can find here, the website from where I am personally buying my sex toys. Hope you will find my message useful. Wish you a good day.

As others said... Depends on the mood. Sometimes I want deep without girth. Then I use this:

Sometime I just don't know what I want so I choose from the collection:

Other times... Straight up need a solid one to work my ass:

I completely understand, it sometimes depends on the situation ������

Quote Originally Posted by rukiddingme View Post
    I have a couple. Both remote control. A Paloqueth thrusting and vibrating dildo. The texture is a softer feel and marketed as realistic. It's a little to large to use if I haven't used toys for awhile. The vibrating and then thrusting as I get close to orgasm is amazing. I Also have a smaller vibrating anal sex toy which is more comfortable size but the feel is not as smooth as I would like. But it too is awesome to use when I have not used a toy for sometime. I ordered from amazon, so it's a few dollars more. But arrived within days. Also get good toy lube. Personal preference i also use condoms on mine, I feel I can clean the toy up better.
    Mine just arrived last week. Looks quality. I haven't had me time yet to try it out but I took it in the shower with me today for a quick look-see. It's a bit noisy so best to be alone. It's smaller than a couple of my toys and the same size as one so I'll be able to take it. I did give it a bj on vibrate and man that felt good! Would have tried the thrusting but again the vibration on my shower wall was a bit much for my taste. lol
    Can't wait for my alone time hopefully soon. Thanks for the tip!

I'm a BDSM lover, I've tried many toys, I'd say nipple clamp is my favorites one.

Quote Originally Posted by williamg View Post
    As others said... Depends on the mood. Sometimes I want deep without girth. Then I use this:

Sometime I just don't know what I want so I choose from the collection:

Other times... Straight up need a solid one to work my ass:

Now that's a stump I'd beg/pay to sit on!

Quote Originally Posted by Ameosy View Post
    I'm a BDSM lover, I've tried many toys, I'd say nipple clamp is my favorites one.
    I like nipple clamps too. I have a pair my Sis-in-law gave us as a joke for our wedding. They have provided the added tension to bring me to many orgasms.
    A man that wants his monogamous wife to fuck others. And to swap cock.

Buying your first sex toy can be intimidating. I know, I’ve been there too. Most people (especially young women and trans and non-binary youth) receive damaging cultural messages about masturbation and self-pleasure. It’s difficult enough to overcome deeply internalized shame on your own, but it gets even more challenging when you live with family members or roommates who aren’t necessarily supportive. In an ideal world, we’d all grow up in a sex-positive environment, free to own our sexuality without shame.

The sheer number of sex toys on the market is astounding. Your options extend well beyond classic bullet vibrators and dildos into butt plugs, anal beads, masturbation sleeves, cock rings, nipple clamps, and so much more. Don’t let this scare you — it means you get to choose just the right toy for your needs. But first you need to figure out what those needs are.
    If external stimulation is your jam, you might be interested in trying a wand or vibrator. The shape of a toy affects the sensations it produces — large, vibrating heads like the ones found on wands tend to disperse rumbly vibrations over a larger area, while smaller shapes tend to pinpoint vibrations to a specific place.
    If you’re into vaginal or anal penetration, you’ll probably want to try a dildo, butt plug, or anal beads. These can come in a variety of sizes and shapes, so you can decide exactly which areas the toys target. Some dildos are straight, and some have a curved shape so that they stimulate your g-spot. Dildos may be smooth, textured with ribs or graduated beads, or feature a larger bulb at the end to provide a greater sensation of fullness. The same goes for butt plugs: some are straight, some are textured, and some are curved to provide prostate stimulation. In the interests of safety and pleasure, make sure you select toys of an appropriate size, and, of course, use your toys for their intended purposes. This means you should only put toys with a flared base in your butt!
    For folks who like stroking their penises, there are a whole bunch of toys out there for you. Masturbation sleeves offer penetrative sensations in a variety of sizes and degrees of tightness, and they come in a wide range of reusable and single use versions. While most stroking toys are designed for cisgender guys, stroking toys for trans dudes have started popping up on the market. Given the sheer wealth of options out there, chances are you’ll find something right for you.
    I personally started with small dildos but now I have quite a collection, I'd recommend you to look for something here. I read all the reviews on this website and I can buy from the manufacturer or Amazon and I don't have to deal with untrustworthy dealers.

So true! It’s an adventure. I have bought multiple anal toys and found that I like my 7inch dildo. Just picked up an anal vibrating toy, so stay tuned. All at stores.

This is my favorite, by far. The smaller one isn't too bad. The actions are very exciting.

https://www.amazon.com/Thrusting-Rot.../dp/B07TH9MRDH

My fave is Doc Jonsons tripple ripple buttplugs it widens and slowly makes my ass pussi more flexible and open.Buttplugs are the way to go for newbis and experienced guys.
    https://www.shopdocjohnson.com/s/sex...-butt-plug---6

The first thing you should remember when shopping online is that there are certain types of materials to avoid when buying toys that you plan to place on or inside sensitive areas of the body. While there are many legitimate online business sites, there are not many rules about what chemicals can and cannot be used in adult toys, which means that even reputable sites can sell "novelties" that are harmful to your body. Once you've chosen what you want to buy and you're sure it's made of safe, non-toxic materials, you'll still need to find a store with a good reputation. Fortunately, hoopladoopla.com gives you discounts on sex toys.