Register

Does your sexuality take on a new role...

With this website, I have gained leaps and bounds the understanding of my sexuality! It’s a part of my life I never knew would be out or even talked about. My life is completely satisfied knowing that I’m part of a large number of men who have a lot of the same traits. On that note it has been crazy not to have a fwb guy to pal around with! I had a good buddy that I enjoyed in and out of the bedroom. However, he got pneumonia and passed away a few yrs ago at the age of 46! He wasn’t from Kentucky and I had no closure with him. I still catch myself remembering our times together! It felt good to have a partner to hang as friends and to explore our sexuality in the bedroom!

Now I find myself longing for what my wife can’t give me... even more than the bedroom scene! I miss a connection of 2 guys! So now it seems to be a priority to find a buddy, pal and confidant! It wasn’t the sort of thing back in 2014 when I found who I really am! But now it’s part of my life to share with a passionate guy!

Re: Does your sexuality take on a new role...

When I accepted my Sexuality, it felt as if a Ton of Lead was taken off my shoulders. Good for you!
    If it is to be, let it be with me

never had a promblem with it

Hi Mild~

For over the last 14 years or so I've gained so much through my experiences doing Men's Work. Most states/provinces will have some form of Men's Circles. The main organization is called The Mankind Project. Now, this isn't at all sexual...it's more about men gathering and sharing deeply about who they are and what they're dealing with in their lives. I believe these support groups saved my life after my divorce from my first wife. One promise of doing this sort of work is that it will make us better men, better husbands, fathers, brothers, etc.

I have a small group of men who I consider my best friends in the whole world and some of the reason behind that is the emotional intimacy that develops when men share with other men.

https://mankindproject.org/

Bisexuality is such a life-changing event for many people. It's not just discovering a "different" way to have sex but people learn so much about themselves, too.

Quote Originally Posted by KDaddy23 View Post
    Bisexuality is such a life-changing event for many people. It's not just discovering a "different" way to have sex but people learn so much about themselves, too.
    KDaddy, I agree with you and it is diffidently a life-changing event, for many people. Over the last 10 years or so, I have learn a lot, from so many different people about the various sexual pleasures. More so, I also discovered and learn more about myself and who I am and what I enjoy!

Mildmanneredbi, thank you for this forum. It is truly a very important part of my life, that I never knew or really thought about or talking about. Like you, my life is so much more satisfying just knowing that I am part of a very large number of men who have a lot of the same traits and interests!
    Understand, life is but a short Journey, people must try to experience and enjoy any, and all, of various sexual opportunities that they can, while they are able to! The lasting memories can be great!

ummmmmmmm yeah, it kinda did take on a new role.....lol