Register

Where do you fit if you don't fancy men?

So what if you don't fancy men but fancy the idea of giving a guy a blowjob or having some other kind of sexual encounter with men?

The whole idea of kissing a guy makes me feel ill, but I could easily give a blowjob ( I think ).

What's the story with these kinds of feelings?

Re: Where do you fit if you don't fancy men?

Probably just years of social conditioning, I have no idea.
    -=[?}=-

I find it hard to believe that you fantasize about giving guys blow job and not like anything about other guys. Hell it could be just as simple as you like getting a guy off. For me I tend to have more of a physical attraction with guys than emotional. I also think it is a turn on just seeing another guy get turned on. That is probably because after awhile being around another guy too much annoys me.

Smile Re: Where do you fit if you don't fancy men?

Quote Originally Posted by SlipNinja
    So what if you don't fancy men but fancy the idea of giving a guy a blowjob or having some other kind of sexual encounter with men?

The whole idea of kissing a guy makes me feel ill, but I could easily give a blowjob ( I think ).

Hi!

There was a thread about not liking kissing guys and I wanted to post a comment on it. In that thread people had different opinions; some like yourself don't like to kiss a guy and find it gross (some of them thinking it is a proof of romantic relationship and therefore discarding it for considering having sex with another guy, just a sex encounter with no romance wishes), some others cannot see having any kind of sexual intimacy with another guy if there is no kissing involved, while others say that depends on the guy. So I guess I can include my answer here, as I think the post is similar.

I think I feel myself included in the last group. I usually don't kiss another guy on the lips or mouth, but nevertheless I can kiss/nibble his ears/neck/nipples, maybe I venture even kissing his eyelids, forehead, hair, cheeks, chin, but not his mouth.

Nevertheless, depending on the guy, I feel really turned on with some and I really want to make out with them, so I deep kiss them, feeling our tongues fight for supremacy, I also lightly bite and pull away his lower lip, suck on his tongue, etc. but nevertheless I've never gone so far experimenting with kissing like with girls.

I was with a girl a few weeks ago, and even she being quite experimented, she had a few firsts with me (apart of having sex with a bisexual guy). I usually don't smoke, but I do it sometimes when go out (easier to break the ice: usually somebody asks you for a light or a cigarette, and then cupping his/her hands in yours... ). She is a normal smoker, but when I kissed her I expelled strongly the smoke into her. She said she had never experienced that and that she got a "high", even being just a normal "Marlboro"... lol. I asked her to do it to me and she did it. We did it a few times.

I also experimented kissing her while passing her some rum&coke from my mouth, and she also liked it. I asked her to do it to me and she did it too.

I also experimented with kissing while putting some rum&coke on some other areas, but you have to be careful and quick to lick it back as it can produce a burning sensation... Well, I can say she enjoyed it too...

I almost definitely say no, when a guy that has just swallowed my semen wants to kiss me. I know it might sound quite selfish, but I don't force anyone to swallow after a good blowjob (even if I love it when they do it) but if they do it, it's because they like it; I don't like it, I don't suck cocks and less swallow sperm, so I find gross to be asked to take even my own sperm. I was sad to have to refuse to a guy that said to me in a very hilarious way to take back some of my own DNA a few weeks ago... lol. Still I'm not sure how he managed to speak with his mouth full...

All the best,

ray
    Last edited by rayosytruenos; Sep 30, 2006 at 12:51 PM.

I'm in the same boat,i'm very orally inclined but have no interest in kissing,cuddling etc with a guy.I have no idea why i love sucking cock but not kissing a guy but i'm not losing sleep over it.

Quote Originally Posted by gh05t

Probably just years of social conditioning, I have no idea.

I think I have thrown off most of my conditioning, social or otherwise by now so I am going with the whole sex over intimacy thing.

Shallow? Maybe, but that itself implies a certain amount of depth!

I don't like hairy men - have really kissed a mate - liked it, all sucked him. But don't fancy him. He was also very big - cock size. I'd like to be fucked once to see if its for me - but his scared me. Although it tasted nice

Talking Re: Where do you fit if you don't fancy men?

I feel similaar. I have absolutely no desire to kiss another man. I love the feel of soft smooth skin so five o'clock shadow doesn't do a thing for me. I like to touch and stroke another cock--havent convinced myself to suck one yet.

Social conditioning, religious guilt, social stigmas and stereotypes all affect how you think about your sexuality. There's nothing wrong, bad or unacceptable about having strong sexual feelings or desires. Sex is just that........ doesn't matter which gender you are attracted to......just do you enjoy what you are doing. Do it legitimately, be honest with yourself and the folks you are with and above all......experiment and cum a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by WestTxCouple1 View Post
    Social conditioning, religious guilt, social stigmas and stereotypes all affect how you think about your sexuality. There's nothing wrong, bad or unacceptable about having strong sexual feelings or desires. Sex is just that........ doesn't matter which gender you are attracted to......just do you enjoy what you are doing. Do it legitimately, be honest with yourself and the folks you are with and above all......experiment and cum a lot.
    yes!!! thank u!

Much is made of gender as the be-all and end-all for sexual desire. If you see it as wrong or unnatural to desire sex with men but you regardless have mm desires, it naturally inhibits you and makes it tough to get the nerve to act on/realize your desire. Yes, I love sex with women and men, but over time, no matter which gender I am having sex with, I have come to regard it has having sex with another human being. I certainly do know which gender I am having sex with, but it doesn't matter to me because I enjoy it the same as I were having sex with the other gender. Although I don't fancy men for emotional or love relationships, I do fancy them as sexual partners and FWBs. I do sometimes get puppy love-ish crushes on some men whom I really click with. It WON'T turn into love, but I experience a feeling similar to that feeling which I get for women with whom I really click. The difference is that it's possible for me to fall in love with a woman. Does that make sense to anybody? LOL I'm not saying you should look at it as I do, but if you fancy women only for love/emotional relationships, you needn't worry about casual sex with men diminishing or changing your desire for women.

pretty much feel the same way. my ultimate goal is the women of my dreams but untill then i'm open to have some fun with the right people. but i'd want that fun to have some kinda meaning not just a quickie. i'm not a big fan of 1 nite stands, though if that's my only option it's something i just have to consider

Kinsey said, "The only unnatural sex act is the one that you can't perform."

I have had only a few mm encounters over the years with only physical contact, no kissing. But I have read and heard that it is very erotic to kiss another man, and if the chemistry is right, it leads to very passionate sex. I would love to meet a guy that never kissed men, but was curious like me and have a complete passionate session that would last for hours.

my fantasies with men involve kissing before during & after. definately open to something passionate with a guy not just a blow n'go.

I haven't done it more that once or twice, but I love to kiss a man with his load in my mouth, and pass it to him.

i have fantasized about that too.....or my load in his/her mouth.....

Liking the way a guy kisses me is a prerequisite to any and all that might follow

I'm not attracted to men and I do not like kissing men. Although, I do like cock and kissing cock. Has nothing to do with social conditioning... I just know what I like and enjoy. Having sex and making love are 2 different things in my book. I like women and cock... That is why I refer to myself as Bi vs. Gay

Personally, it makes no sense that if you are a guy and you are having sex of any sort with another man--then why not also kiss them----to me---kissing with whomever I am with--and we are having sex----you just have to kiss and it really is not that much different to be kissing another man than to be kissing a woman when you eyes are closed and you are really "getting into it"--both the kissing and the sex.

If you don't want to kiss the other person--why in the hell would you want to engage in such an incredibly intimate act as taking in their genitalia into your body either by mouth or other place---or you have your genitalia in them??

The fact is--if you are going to be having sex with a person of the same gender--you may not be truly gay or lesbian--but you surely are no longer truly "straight" sexually, if you ever actually were such.

Kissing while engaging in sex--no matter the gender of the other person you are having it with--REALLY does MAKE IT MUCH, MUCH HOTTER.

I am at the point that if a guy does not want to kiss when we have sex-----then I don't want to be with him.

I only had one guy kiss my lips and my neck while I was sucking his cock and when he fucked me. Its not too bad. If you're into it, then kissing wouldn't really turn you off. I love it when tops are passionate!