Register

How to end unplanned pregnancy ?

An unplanned pregnancy up to 9 weeks can be terminated using an mtp kit.
    Buy mifepristone and misoprostol kit to end such pregnancy at home in a low price.

Re: How to end unplanned pregnancy ?

Quote Originally Posted by Sara Angelou View Post
    An unplanned pregnancy up to 9 weeks can be terminated using an mtp kit.
    Buy mifepristone and misoprostol kit to end such pregnancy at home in a low price.
    frankly , i don't care for this kind of subject matter , on this site .

.It's a damn spam thread. It should be deleted as such. Bottom left of every post, there is a little triangle. Use that to report the thread to the forum moderators. I did.

Below is what I posted in the box when I clicked the triangle.

"Spam thread. Not a good topic either. How to end unplanned pregnancy. Really? WTF??"
    Last edited by cbxer66; Feb 18, 2021 at 3:44 PM.

I reported it and a couple others more than a day ago, but still up :-(

Quote Originally Posted by Want2ForPlay View Post
    I reported it and a couple others more than a day ago, but still up :-(
    I get that the mods may not check in every day. I am a mod on two other forums. I do the best I can, but it can be too much some times. I am certain, that once a mod sees the topic, it will be outta here. Pronto! I am neither here nor there on abortion, but it is not a suitable topic for this forum. PERIOD!

The spam may not be appropriate or desired on .com, but to tell us abortion is not suitable for discussion on this site is just as inappropriate as the original spam. The subject has been discussed and argued about over the years and folk like you trying to stifle and censor real debate is one of the reasons this site is struggling to stay afloat. We are sexual beings and discussion on any issue confederations sexuality is appropriate to this site whether we approve of it or not. Sure condemn the spam, but never try and stop debate on issues.
    Do not think so little of me as to grant me your tolerance. Allow me your acceptance and understanding of who and what I am with the love, respect and dignity with which I do you.