Register

View Poll Results: Which is more attractive?

Voters
173. You may not vote on this poll
  • Women (in general)

98 56.65%
  • Feminine men (aka femboys)

9 5.20%
  • I find them equally attractive/It depends on the person

66 38.15%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

And which one do YOU find more attractive?

On other bi sites it is very popular to praise feminine men now, but I wanted to know what people on THIS site think?
    Also we're talking physically/sexually

Re: And which one do YOU find more attractive?

If it’s between an attractive woman and a cute feminine guy, my cock would point to the woman.

Make the guy a bit more masculine, with an inviting mouth or ass? My erection will move in his direction.

I'd probably lean slightly more toward an attractive female but a smooth shaved feminine guy would definitely be a very close second choice.

I find everything about women attractive. With men it's all about the dick, for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Curiouscurious View Post
    On other bi sites it is very popular to praise feminine men now, but I wanted to know what people on THIS site think?
    Also we're talking physically/sexually
    I think it doesnt matter whether you are gay, straight, lesbian, bi.......................what ever you identify, I think people just really are very varied on what they like, and what catches their eyes

And thank god for that, if we all liked exactly the same thing, life would get boring

I'm very sorry but this is just my thoughts.

I find a
    Feminine men (aka femboys) not a turn on but rather a turn off.
    A bang, is when two people collide !

like both but its the person for me

Women as a group, are far more attractive to me. I used to literally get a sinking feeling in my stomach at the site of a beautiful woman. Their soft, curvy bodies take my breath away!

Having said that, the only thing I could find (marginally) more appealing would be the addition of a cock to complete the package...

I don't discriminate against feminine guys; lord knows I've run into my fair share of them and, at best, they're sexually attractive if not physically... but I'm not a superficial kind of guy so what anyone looks like - male or female - never mattered to me... but if the desire and interest is there, it's gonna be on if ya want to do something. I admit that some femboys just rub me the wrong way trying to be more feminine than the real thing but I don't let that bother me like it used to because it's just them being themselves.

I still think women are more attractive. . . But Androgyny, with both men and women is sooo hot!
    If it is to be, let it be with me

Quote Originally Posted by The Chunkly View Post

I find a
    Why apoligize ?

You simply like what you like, non one should ever have to be concerned about making an apology for it.

Quote Originally Posted by csreef View Post
    I still think women are more attractive. . . But Androgyny, with both men and women is sooo hot!

Imagine being with David Bowie during his active androgeny phase! Apparently he and Jagger had some fun...

I find both attractive but there's something exotic and special about a passable fem guy that really trips my trigger!

For me it is heavily dependent on their personality with femboys or 'manly' men. While I know what features I prefer in both, I'll only feel an 'attraction' if they have an engaging personality (amusingly I can't stand most women for the same reason - typically their personalities bug me. Even if they didn't/don't, I don't find anything attractive about the female form)
    Someone that hits every damn trigger I have could start talking to me, but if they are duller than watching paint dry... I'd rather bake ground glass into a chocolate cake and eat that, than try to engage in anything more.

But - I'm also one of those weirdos where that is kind of how we function in general. It made random hookups horrifically lackluster in my younger years.

Too bad that your poll has left categories other than those with a feminine aspect. Where is the category for masculine men? both physically and emotionally?

Fem boys are a major turn off sexually. I can be be a friend to fem men but I'm not attracted to them physically or emotionally.
    I can be intimately attracted to both men and women. There was a time when the feminine petite women really turned me on. Some failed relationships with women kill any love feeling towards women and a need to protect my sanity. Like some bi men I am more attracted to other bi men as I give up and don't understand such women....like a lot of guys..bi or straight. Slowly, I began to realize that I was attracted emotionally and physically to men who are masculine...not fem acting men. Attraction to masculine men is not the same kind attraction traits as attraction to famine women.

There are different metrics to look at a masculine guy with than you use for a woman. Just to let you know..I'm not really attracted to cock but am to kissing either a woman or a masculine guy. I will suck cock to get sucked. It is a bit curious to see the other bud guy shoot his load and moan. A woman moaning as she gets turned on is a turn on for me.
    Last edited by tenni; Feb 12, 2021 at 12:38 AM.

Ummm. What do I have avail. in the moment

Many folks believe that, most "Women" as a group", are far more attractive, with their smooth, soft curvy bodies and in my younger days, I would have agreed. Now and in today world, I would not discriminate against a feminine male.

I can be sexually attractive to most of them, if they had nice breast, along with a functional working cock, and we both could enjoy most mutual pleasures together. Not to be disrespectful but from what I understand, maybe that person is often refereed as She-Male. I am not a superficial kind of guy so what anyone looks like, weather a male or a female does not matter to me and I do find the desire and interest in them and I probably would find both attractive but there is something sexually and exotic seeing a nice looking woman with a nice working cock would be more appealing and a complete the package, under feminine clothing and maybe they really get my interest, depending on their personality. While I now know what features I now prefer in both, I know that I would feel an attraction, especially if they have an engaging personality.
    Understand, life is but a short Journey, people must try to experience and enjoy any, and all, of various sexual opportunities that they can, while they are able to! The lasting memories can be great!

For me, it would be a case between open legs...nice pussy or nice cock? Probably just have to do both!

As a crossdresser, I am well aware of the effort, the excitement and the trepidation that one feels when “dolling-up”.
    Therefore, I favor those guys that recognize, express and display their femininity.
    (As an aside: Guys, there is alot of effort put forth when your wives and/or girlfriends get ready to go out. Always compliment how they look, ... mention their eye make up, their lip stick, whatever you notice. They WILL appreciate your noticing.)

Quote Originally Posted by The Chunkly View Post

I find a
    I've leaned the same way, but if he was safe, of age, and willing I'd be up for it. I tend to put my all into situations new to me, and usually find good in them. 'Can't know if you don't try it.' & 'If it feels good, do it.' come to mind.

Quote Originally Posted by tenni View Post
    Too bad that your poll has left categories other than those with a feminine aspect. Where is the category for masculine men? both physically and emotionally?

Fem boys are a major turn off sexually. I can be be a friend to fem men but I'm not attracted to them physically or emotionally.
    I can be intimately attracted to both men and women. There was a time when the feminine petite women really turned me on. Some failed relationships with women kill any love feeling towards women and a need to protect my sanity. Like some bi men I am more attracted to other bi men as I give up and don't understand such women....like a lot of guys..bi or straight. Slowly, I began to realize that I was attracted emotionally and physically to men who are masculine...not fem acting men. Attraction to masculine men is not the same kind attraction traits as attraction to famine women.

There are different metrics to look at a masculine guy with than you use for a woman. Just to let you know..I'm not really attracted to cock but am to kissing either a woman or a masculine guy. I will suck cock to get sucked. It is a bit curious to see the other bud guy shoot his load and moan. A woman moaning as she gets turned on is a turn on for me.
    I left out other categories because other bi forums do not compare women to for instance masculine men.

I love my long-term male partner.
    After, more than 15 years together all is still good.
    Women are wonderful but don't satisfy me sexually like a man can.
    JEM

Quote Originally Posted by Curiouscurious View Post
    I left out other categories because other bi forums do not compare women to for instance masculine men.
    Sorry, I may have made a mistake. Did you add or change a third element /meaning option?
    "I find them equally attractive/It depends on the person"

"bi forums do not compare women to for instance masculine men." I don't understand what you mean?
    Last edited by tenni; Feb 14, 2021 at 11:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by tenni View Post
    Sorry, I may have made a mistake. Did you add or change a third element /meaning option?
    "I find them equally attractive/It depends on the person"

"bi forums do not compare women to for instance masculine men." I don't understand what you mean?
    The third option has been here from the start

And I mean that the bi people on other forums do not walk around saying stuff like "omg masculine men are so much better than women" but they do this with feminine men

OK
    I can see that this can become a challenge.

Maybe, you want to explore gender stereotypes ? I suggest the following categories.

* feminine women
    * masculine men
    *I find women and men equally attractive/It depends on the person
    * feminine men (fem boys?)
    * masculine women (dikes?)

or maybe not? I have a suspicion that some people may question the use of "fem".

Last edited by tenni; Feb 15, 2021 at 12:53 PM.

If you find a woman that is attractive to me, and place her next to a guy that is attractive to me... all things being attractive, and nearly nakid...
    I would want to include both of them in any further discussion, it's just how my bi works.

i would lean toward the fem guy

Won't even try to pick one over the other different reasons to love each

Why is it that on this site a large majority voted for women, while others seriously praise femboys over women?

Fem guys definitely turn me on. When they want you they let you know, and make it worth your while when you give it to them. Yes, gorgeous women are up there for me, but there’s nothing like fucking a fem guy who just wants to service you and make you happy.