Register

View Poll Results: How do you like to eat his cum?

Voters
60. You may not vote on this poll
  • Lick it off her face

0 0%
  • Kiss her cum-filled mouth

6 10.00%
  • Lick it off her tits

1 1.67%
  • Lick it from her pussy

20 33.33%
  • Suck it from her ass

3 5.00%
  • Suck it off his dick

30 50.00%

How do you like to eat the other guy's cum?

Last edited by JordanCD; Dec 2, 2020 at 10:59 AM.

Re: How do you like to eat the other guy's cum?

like doing it on a nice cock

I voted for 6, because I assume the woman in this scenario is my wife, and she’s not into playing with other men, and I’m too jealous to share haha but if we are talking about a random 3some of hooking up with a couple I’d love to eat a fresh creampie that isn’t my own

1, 4 & 6

Nahhhh I would not really like to swallow anyone's cum.

Stick your dick in my mouth, and let me have it. All. Please. Thank you!

#4 for the first time. But I would take any of the others if they happen to come along first.

All of the above as long as there is cum involved

No surprise that the majority chose #6......we ARE mostly cocksuckers here are we not?...lol I've also done #4 and #2 is hot as well too!

Love the feeling of cum exploding across my tongue!

That isn't fair, I would like to do both, licking it out of her pussy and sucking it off his dick

I’ll lick the cum out of any pussy or females ass, my cum or anyone else’s, but my favorite is just sucking cock and having the guy cum in my mouth.

2,3,4,6 eat my husband's cum, another husband's cum, the other guy in the room's cum from my pussy, the other wife's pussy, my tits, her tits, cum kiss with: my husband (anyone's cum - yummmmm) & which I have done with a few of the wives to motivate the men to fuck each other, of course I love it right of the cock after it's been in my pussy sharing it with my husband or right after his cock has cummed in another wife's pussy and I clean it off. Not sure why that one is such a turn on but it is!

I guess at 70 i'm old school. My first live-in GF set my standards for a BJ. My first wife and others have confirmed. A proper BJ is taken in the mouth and swallowed. No mess, No fuss.

During vaginal sex it should be squirted or oozed deep inside. In the ass - hips to cheeks. Between the thighs, ass cheeks, feet, armpits, or tits, or a hand job - well that's open for discussion or opportunity.

As far as where I'd lick/suck it from, any place will do - even the floor. I do have a weakness for the female body, and if I found cum on her glasses to lick, that would really take the cake. Don't ask me why cuz I don't know.