Register

Coping with lockdown

While i understand the need for it and respect this viruses impact on the world. These lockdowns are driving me nuts. Got locked for two months back in May, and i was onboard for it, but by the end i was getting squirrelly. Than things started getting better. Now here we are again, another lockdown. I'm trying to do my part but i don't know how much more of this i can take. My sleep schedual is non exsistant, one day just bleeds into the next. I'm just curious to see how others are dealing.

Re: Coping with lockdown

Hardest part, no pun intended, for me is not being able to play. I’m so horny to suck some cock and swallow some cum. this COVID stuff is scary. I’ll be glad when everyone has the vaccine.

Coping with the lockdown? All you can do is deal with it! Don't whine about it!
    If it is to be, let it be with me

I believe it is real and have been nuts, Just wishing I could have some cock. That said I have spent my time talking with friends. On the phone on zoom. it gets me through these times as thats how it needs to be. Sure have been hands on a lot since this virus started.

only thing changed for me, I am working 10 times harder. Wiyh 40% plus of my staff gone, I am busting balls trying to make sure the rest have medical insurance, jobs, able to pay bills.

Even though those of us in higher levels of a company get villified all the time (the BS we get money off the backs of the working class), no one talks about the fact we are many times working for hours or taking calls hours after everyone else is at home having dinner with the family, or up hours earlier negotiating health benefits...............and we are doing with 3 of us, what we used to do with 7.

We all have stress in different ways through this. mine, is the people I am responsible for, and their children, and the hours, others its the paying bills, some its the socialization. But it will come to an end

The lockdown is making a lot of people stir-crazy and for those who need some dick, the lockdown just ain't helping matters any and I'm guessing that it is no fun at all to be locked down with someone you can't have sex with and even "sneaking off" to jerk off becomes problematic...

New zealand did near 5 weeks of a level 4 lockdown, basically a 24/7 curfew with only essential services open, like gas stations, supermarkets (limited hours and restricted numbers in store )

I had my partner ( intersex female ) and because we are in a group of one male and two females ( 5 people in total ) it was not a big deal, but one thing we both did, was actually avoid going online cos people turned very nasty very fast, online and that did not help matters at all, so we both basically * disappeared * offline for the lockdown......and there was people reporting people for driving down the road ( essential workers going to work )

now you would think that being in lockdown meant that we would be fucking like rabbits, lol..... actually it changed the sex dynamic because there was so much time together so we could spend time actually being intimate and sexual, which was great, so no fucking like rabbits but damm did we really define love making...lol

A surprising fact about lockdown, was that the number of people seeking relationship counseling and divorce proceedings after the lock down..... because they actually had to spend time with the people they professed to love and care about, in a confined space and many relationships imploded...... and what saved us was the personal space aspect cos we were not cooped up for 5 weeks in the same house..... and for us yeah its improved our group dynamic and connection.....

but yeah for some of our friends that enjoy the casual sex lifestyle, some of them found it bloody hard and some broke the rules, simply for their own sanity and sought out others that wanted casual sex......I am not going to judge them, they were careful to only go with people that were regular casuals, to limit the risk... and we live in an area where I think there was only 3 reported cases of covid 19.

sadly, I have lost friends to covid19, mostly overseas friends......and that makes it hard for me when we have people that say fuck covid, fuck rules, fuck lockdown cos their rights are more important, but I am not going to judge people cos some people simply can not cope mentally with lockdowns and they unravel mentally, very quickly.....and the surprising thing they found in NZ was the mentally ill, coped better with lockdown than people thought they would, and some people with mental illness said it was simply that they were allowed to be who they were, not constantly pressured to be what they were not and to socially interact with others......

as some people say, the worse is yet to come, the vaccination will help but its the months and years of rebuilding the economy, closed businesses and massive debt ( government debt in NZ will take about 30 years to pay off, but only took a few months to create ) and that will affect people for a few decades to come........
    The only thing more painful than a broken heart, is catching yourself in your zip and having very cold hands

I’ve coped by accepting this as real but also trying to stay active - with precautions.

I was fortunate to get caught out from March through October in a country that pretty much controlled the spread, and by May I was even able to have some fun. Sadly however I had to travel from there before I could suck cock again, so it’s been way too long since I’ve satisfied my bi guy side.

Now I’ve hit a groove where I wonder if I really ever want to go back to in person work, but my fitness routine has suffered and I haven’t been in a swim meet or a road race in six months. That affects my testosterone levels....

Hiking and biking have allowed me some sanity. Unfortunately my wife told me she no longer wants to have sex just before Covid. The pandemic brought all potential sexual liaisons to a halt. I,like many here eagerly await the vaccine. Time to ride a bike

Wasn't getting much before the pandemic getting none now I'm so horny I'm about to burst or hire a shemale! lol.

I cant say that its been easy. I've been at home since March, and I have severely missed seeing my boyfriend. We do chat every day though so that helps. I have not had any of my own direct family or friends killed by Covid, but we have had a couple of cases in our group. Unfortunately I have lost 3 members of the family due to bloody cancer in the last 5 months though, and not being able to attend funerals to say goodbye is tough.

There's talk of vaccinations being rolled out now which is a great lift for the spirits, but until we have a significant proportion of the population immunised, there shouldn't be much by the way of relaxations in social contact. Its frustrating, but I couldn't bear being held responsible for unwittingly contributing to another Covid death.

I, too am getting stir crazy but YouTube has been a godsend. There are plenty of physics, and math videos (as well as history and general interest stuff) to keep me engaged. Yeah, I was an uber geek way before it was popular. I call my family members to keep in touch. Since I have been in a sexual dry spell for the last 5 years, the lockdown has not changed much there.

[QUOTE=Long Duck Dong Dr

as some people say, the worse is yet to come, the vaccination will help but its the months and years of rebuilding the economy, closed businesses and massive debt ( government debt in NZ will take about 30 years to pay off, but only took a few months to create ) and that will affect people for a few decades to come........[/QUOTE]
    Chill, Duckie... Massive debt was created by most nations for one reason or t'otha.. UK debt from ww2 wasn't paid off until the late 90s.. I assume ur not suggesting countries shouldn't go into debt. It's summat countries do when they have real trouble. I'm not sure I expect British debt to be paid off in my lifetime.. Maybe the kids. Time will tell.

Sexually life is at a stop.. There was a little happening but thats gone now. It's simple social interaction tween friends and family I miss.. Online nattering is fine but I miss the warmth of contact between friends and family. God knows when things will get better. I'm struggling and no mistake, like millions of others. Yet I am an optimist at heart and have a lovely wee girl who keeps me sane.. We'll get through it ok, but it isn't going to be tomorrow, maybe not even this year.. And next mite well be difficult. Stay safe all.
    Do not think so little of me as to grant me your tolerance. Allow me your acceptance and understanding of who and what I am with the love, respect and dignity with which I do you.

It's horrible. I completely understand why it's needed: i have a friend who works in the hospital and some of his stories are heartbreaking. It isn't 'just the flu', it's way worse than that.

But that doesn't mean we have to like it or aren't allowed to complain. Just because some people have worse things going on it doesn't mean that being basically under house arrest for a year doesn't affect your mental health. I've had days where it feels like my head is gonna explode, that the future is gone and this is going to go on forever. I see people I know embracing conspiracy theories about the virus and I reckon they do that to assert some kind of control because one of the worst things is the powerlessness of it all.

But I think it's important to just take it at a day at a time. Don't obsessively read the news and focus on other things instead. And don't listen to people telling you to 'pull yourself together etc'. It is hard and you're allowed to feel bad about the situation. Especially when everyone's personal circumstances are different.

big hugs, darkeyes...... NZ went from a servicable 60 billion to over 200 billion and climbing....... we are a country of 5 million that relies heavily on overseas trade, one thing that would have benefited NZ would have been a stimulis payment by the government that would have generated more income for businesses struggling with low income and badly impacted profit margins, the government said no and as a result a lot of small businesses went under.....

however the government was quick to offer a business support payment package that actually required businesses to borrow from banks with the government repaying the majority of borrowings, which actually failed cos the banks were not keen to loan money to struggling businesses even with a government assured repayment...... so the government rolled out a business payment scheme that would cover the wages of workers unable to work...
    but it still did not address the loss in income and profits for businesses because people were not spending in store but moving more to online shopping ( much cheaper for most people )

the irony is this was the NZ labour government that bitched and moaned about NZ national government borrowing as a last resort with the christchurch earthquakes, they actually looked at ways to absorb the cost within NZ rather than just borrow billions....... yet labour just borrowed 10s of billions and then questions were asked about why they are sitting on 60 billion of borrowed money..

NZ has been talked up as handling the virus very well with record low numbers of infections and transmission, which looks good in theory..... but the reality is we are isolated unlike the UK and the US and we have a one law for the whole country situation, rather than federal and then state laws like the US....and the vast majority of our cases all came in from overseas, with very low rates of community transmission...... and while we have people in isolation when they come to NZ, they are actually put in 4-5 star hotels, which is the governments way of propping up the tourist industry and hotel industry that would have got belly up......

and it turned out that NZs great covid management was all an illusion, our reported 0 cases was actually the result of not testing people...... so we were bloody lucky in that respect that we did not end up with widespread covid........

overall, yeah we are better off in terms of the virus but in terms of sustainability, NZ is in a very bad way and the government has gone very very quiet...... and the economists are saying things are going from bad to worse for NZ, while the government says nothing and NZ has nothing to fall back on if things turn to utter shit cos they have already borrowed us so far into debt that there is no plan B lol........

we lack a plan B for things like cost of infrastructure and big budget builds like hospitals.... its estimated that over 100 billion is needed to update NZs health system and hospitals and now we no longer have that option cos we have already borrowed the money....... and thats what people are not considering when they demand the government spend money they do not have, on things they can not afford.........and the only country that could help, is china...... the sleeping giant
    The only thing more painful than a broken heart, is catching yourself in your zip and having very cold hands