Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Submissive or Dominant?

With women was Dominant. I said was because it's been around 10 years since I had pussy. With guys very submissive, I love to dress as a women and be taken for a man's pleasure. I love it when they use me for there pleasure with no regard for mine. I enjoy it when they call me names and give me a few slaps on my ass cheeks and order me to pleasure them.

Im 100% a bottom, but don't consider myself submissive. I would be very direct and kinda take charge of the situation right up to the point that I give my pussy to him. Then he can have it any way he wants

I'm more dominant with women, but I'm submissive with men. I want male lovers to treat me like a female lover, knowing that I will do anything to satisfy him completely. He will be in total control.

I’m submissive with both men and women, it fits in well with my cuckold fetish.

BOTH....

50/50 with women. Depends on both the mood and the woman.
    Submissive with men. I like having a top take control and make the moves. Positions, pace.

Neither.

It's not a binary, zero sum game...
    ------------
    Doesn't anyone find it odd that an attractive face is one of the criteria by which we decide to lick the area from which someone urinates?

Its fun to be submissive with men. The best is when he grabs you to make you eat his load. Thrusting his hips with his cock poking in your throat until he pulls out and starts jerking it, holding you by the back of your head, telling you that you're about to swallow his load. All you can do is man up and eat it all.

I can switch from sub to dom. Years ago when I first started sucking cock, I enjoyed being sub while sucking. I preferred to get him off first, taking his cum, then switching to dom while he sucked me off. Now, for a couple of reasons, I prefer to be a no recip sub for a man, kneeling and pleasuring his cock, whimpering and thanking him for letting me suck his good hard dick, knowing I'm going to submit to taking his cum in my mouth, hoping for him to feed me in hard spurts that make me feel submissive and slutty.

With my gf, I like to be dom while fucking her but I'd like her to be more dominant when I lick her off. I want to hear her talk dirty to me, calling me a 'cunt licking slut...a pussy worshipper', etc. Would love for her to straddle me and rub her wet cunt and clit onto my tongue while telling me, 'you love that good wet pussy, don't you? You like to please the pussy that has satisfied a lot of cocks' mmmm. Damn.. She hasn't gotten comfortable with that, though. I am hoping!

With women I've always been a Switch (being equally excited by being either the Dominant or the Submissive.) I don't know what it will be like with a man. I've only had one experience many years ago and it was neutral, neither dom or sub.

I'm sub with both men and women, LOVE being used for another person's pleasure, totally get off making people cum, my pleasure comes from theirs.

I am going to have a chance to be a Dom tomorrow. This guy who has sucked me a few times wants me to make him my "bitch and whore." I told him I'm going to punish his balls for even asking me to do that and he agreed. He is going to be on sore guy by the time he swallows my cum. We will see how much of a dom I am.
    A man that wants his monogamous wife to fuck others. And to swap cock.

Quote Originally Posted by Jozyxt View Post
    I am going to have a chance to be a Dom tomorrow. This guy who has sucked me a few times wants me to make him my "bitch and whore." I told him I'm going to punish his balls for even asking me to do that and he agreed. He is going to be on sore guy by the time he swallows my cum. We will see how much of a dom I am.
    Hope to hear how this goes for you...and him!! Would love to be a sub to another guy sometime.