Register
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Re: So what is it about anal for you?

I have been an avid lover of anal sex for yrs, Even though I am married I have this one guy who visits me quite often. He is divorced and lives alone now but he and I share a love of anal. He too loves my cock shoved in his ass but mostly he is the top. He and I spend a lot of time at my cabin up north and those days and nights are simply awesome. When alone is the pristine north woods 2 naked men carrying on like total fuck nuts getting banged hard and long. What is truly a turnon is when we have had to much to drink and pass out, only to be awakened by him trying to get his cock into my ass while I am still asleep.

Quote Originally Posted by hung4you View Post
    I have been an avid lover of anal sex for yrs, Even though I am married I have this one guy who visits me quite often. He is divorced and lives alone now but he and I share a love of anal. He too loves my cock shoved in his ass but mostly he is the top. He and I spend a lot of time at my cabin up north and those days and nights are simply awesome. When alone is the pristine north woods 2 naked men carrying on like total fuck nuts getting banged hard and long. What is truly a turnon is when we have had to much to drink and pass out, only to be awakened by him trying to get his cock into my ass while I am still asleep.
    That sounds so good. One of my favorite getaways is a nice cabin with a hot tub. Never been to one with anyone other than a girl. Love to have a friend to be able to hang out with, maybe golf during the day, then go back to cabin, relax a little, jump in hot tub, and have some passionate fun!

Well, being filled up feels good. Also the thought of being a man’s fuck toy excites me.

never had it but want too try

For me it was what I felt to be the missing part of being with another man sharing literally every available part of me with him after I share my hands, rubbing, massaging and pleasuring him with my hands, kissing him, licking him all over, taking his cock in my mouth until he’s hard as a rock and explodes inside my mouth. The last piece was giving myself to him. Feeling him penetrate slowly at first, then quickening his pace. Feeling his balls bounce off of me. That wonderful FULL feeling of him deep inside me

i sure do miss it

I would love to find out what it feels like to be fucked.....

I found that I had more anal orgasms then vaginal. So, last year I have been playing only this game

Quote Originally Posted by Ricario View Post
    I found that I had more anal orgasms then vaginal. So, last year I have been playing only this game
    Amen to THIS!!!! for me the exact same! So many more orgasms with anal involved in some form. DP for me it the most explosive, mind altering, outer body experiences ever!

My husband also realized quickly that while ejaculation is awesome, 3-5 in a day. 5-7 anal orgasm back to back is WAY better along with the 3-5 ejaculations.

Silly question ...but, does a guy spew cum out of his cock when he has an anal orgasm? ... or does he just drip pre-cum and prostate cream?
    Either way, it sounds like fun.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20210517-234033_Chrome.jpg 
Views:	162 
Size:	15.8 KB 
ID:	57514

Quote Originally Posted by CTmale50 View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20210517-234033_Chrome.jpg 
Views:	162 
Size:	15.8 KB 
ID:	57514
    Mmmm one cum filled hole.....

The guys I managed to give anal orgasms to from a good fuck ejaculated like volcanoes so, yes you do cum and cum hard and long!

Quote Originally Posted by SlowNEZ View Post
    Silly question ...but, does a guy spew cum out of his cock when he has an anal orgasm? ... or does he just drip pre-cum and prostate cream?
    Either way, it sounds like fun.

I just love the feel of intimate connection as a hard cock is filling me up with my legs and arms wrapped around my lover. We are very definitely inside of each other in a very real sense, an ultimate union. It seems to me that this might be what it feels like for a woman with her lover. Or at least I imagine that it might be like that.

For me it?s the feeling of being stretched open and filled with his cock.
    Feeling him pumping in and out of me.
    Hearing his breathing stagger when he?s close to cumming.
    Feeling his hands gripping my hips tight.
    He thrusts harder and deeper.
    Hearing him yell out??FUCK YEAH!!?when he cums deep in me.
    Then he pulls out,pats my ass and says?Thank you.?before taking a shower leaving me on the bed.

For me, I normally don't orgasm but my prostate releases fluid akin to a good prostate milking. I'm on Avodart and Flomax so that may be why.

I love the feeling of getting fucked and I have a stronger attraction to dicks

So far I can only speak from the experience of using toys for myself. But that to me is an awesome feeling in itself! The movement, the spreading of my insides as the object slides in and pushes deep, the feel of the contours as they rub along my inner walls. I know it will only heighten the feeling when I get the opportunity to have the real thing with a real person behind it. As for giving it to someone else, the physical feeling is not too much different from a vagina, a bit tighter and drier, and a different angle, but with a light lube and the right movement, just as great!

I have a close and very private friend who lets me know when he wants to fuck, its up to me when and how I cleanse myself for a poop free fuck. Most of the time he lets me know but sometimes when he comes over for a quick blow job he gets all horned up and wants to fuck. Sometimes his fuck rod has poo stains on it which is ok, it all washes off right?

Still hoping to ring someone to show what the real thing feels like, but I bet it feels wonderful. My wife would like to watch.

The fact that I am still a virgin back there but will let the right guy have me. Oh its just the thought of a guy filling me and having control of me with his manly cock in me. Then he cums and leaves my ass full of cum I deserved.

I had a totally hands-free orgasm the very first time I got fucked and have been hooked ever since. I find the physical sensation of being penetrated and filled by another man's cock, coupled with the submissive and taboo aspects of offering your ass for the pleasure of another, to be a tremendous turn-on.

I'm not comfortable with spontaneous anal sex though, as that can be messy and unpleasant. When I know in advance there is a likelihood that I will be getting fucked, I will make sure that everything is thoroughly cleaned and pre-lubed. I also like to insert a plug prior to the meet-up. This not only helps keep any pre-lubricants inside, it also keeps me stretched a bit, making it easier for my partner to penetrate me after having pulled the plug ;-). And, if he has deposited his load, I like to re-insert the plug to preserve his cum inside me.

For me the “taboo” of it is long gone, but I certainly can relate and sometimes miss that extra level of excitement and fun.
    It’s just a natural thing anymore to me, usually feels amazing, and it’s part of sex with men..usually.
    Prep is important, it’s respectful, and it also allows you to feel a bit sexier knowing that things are taken care of, less worries about your partner being surprised. I would also suggest having your top wear a condom for easier clean up. I never go bareback anymore unless we’re truly a couple, as one bf called it “a nice little bonus for relationship status”.

I've fucked my wife's ass a few times and have only topped one guy. To me there's no difference. I do on the other hand want to get fucked with a very long and thick cock. I enjoy the feeling of the stretch and fullness from a large dildo and want to experience that feeling from a guy fucking me.

Quote Originally Posted by jjourneyman View Post
    I had a totally hands-free orgasm the very first time I got fucked and have been hooked ever since. I find the physical sensation of being penetrated and filled by another man's cock, coupled with the submissive and taboo aspects of offering your ass for the pleasure of another, to be a tremendous turn-on.

I'm not comfortable with spontaneous anal sex though, as that can be messy and unpleasant. When I know in advance there is a likelihood that I will be getting fucked, I will make sure that everything is thoroughly cleaned and pre-lubed. I also like to insert a plug prior to the meet-up. This not only helps keep any pre-lubricants inside, it also keeps me stretched a bit, making it easier for my partner to penetrate me after having pulled the plug ;-). And, if he has deposited his load, I like to re-insert the plug to preserve his cum inside me.
    I'm always having to teach my guys who are new to bottoming how to properly clean and prepare to take my large and thick cock. I think it's great you see to those matters in advance! I would greatly appreciate your efforts as I fucked the cum out of you!

For me having anal sex is an indescribable intense pleasure.

My first sexual experience with a man was very exciting. I was in my forties when I meet him on a Yahoo Group. After some phone conversation we decided to meet in a motel. It was my first time I had undress in front of guy. My curiosity and the enjoyment I felt looking and touching his naked body was unique. Hugging each other was something very different; his body hair and his cock touching me, reminds me that I was with a man and this was different.

That day was the first time I was anal penetrated by a man, with some time and a lot of lube he was able to fully insert me. The sensation of being stretched open and feeling every inch being slid inside me was unique. He was very aggressive from the start and at first I found it uncomfortable but second later I was in another world. I had never felt something so incredible like this. The feeling of being submissive and giving myself and the knowledge that I have a stranger man inside me having pleasure with my body was very special.

At this point I discovered the pleasure what anal sex can give me.

First of all being turned on makes anal insanely good but over all is seeing the top get hard for you and putting his dick inside of you taking control and hitting it. And grabbing your waist as he pumps you, feeling his desire, looking into your eyes as he is im a seaxual trance as hes enjoying your tight hole. His dominance over you, the whole experience is heaven.

I am an anal virgin still. Im very tight so if I find the right guy and patient I will let him take me hopefully. I just get turned on by the idea of being a submissive slut face down and getting stretched by a mans cock. The feeling must be awesome and being cummed in excited me. Knowing a guy got that excited that he came a mess of cum in my small tight ass

I think I have been spoiled. At 68 recently had my first anal bi experience. I was with a married couple and the husband would fuck me in the ass while his wife watched. It turned her on to see his cock in my ass. But 1 time I was on top of her fucking her and he got behind me on top and fucked me at the same time. it was an incredible experience to be between both of them.

I have never had another man fuck me in the ass. I might someday with the right guy. I would have to get to know him better than a first time together. Would I want it from behind or on my back with my knees pulled up so I could watch him shove his hard cock into me? I bet it is hot to feel a hard cock pulse inside your ass as he cums. I would prefer to get to know a guy enough to have full trust that he is clean and disease free so we could do it bareback. I think that would be most enjoyable.

Quote Originally Posted by Neonaught View Post
    I'm always having to teach my guys who are new to bottoming how to properly clean and prepare to take my large and thick cock. I think it's great you see to those matters in advance! I would greatly appreciate your efforts as I fucked the cum out of you!
    That would be a pleasure!