Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: The most frustrating thing about being bisexual is...

I’m knew here. Always had a bi side to me. I’m ready to act on it and see where it goes. I’m really infatuated with my cock and always wished I had another dude to enjoy our cocks together. Married guy here. Wish I knew where to start so I can experience the bi side of me.

Re: The most frustrating thing about being bisexual is...

Thanks for your 2 cents or a quarters worth as she prefers. All the parameters of meeting that you mentioned were up front and discussed. When someone pursues you to the extent they clearly want to meet and get down to the "nitty gritty", and then is a no show, no explanation and just disappears, its more than rude. It borders on malicious. Lets face it, bisexual meetings are usually on the down low and with married guys involves making excuses to get out for a few hours. When someone lives 10 minutes away and plays these games, its not on the real side of activity. Yet, sometimes these things come together quickly and repeat meetings occur, but those are rare. I have a condo and can host safely. That's a big plus. Yet games are played. I don't understand why some people on this site are insincere yet put up a facade just to get a thrill. My quarter's worth. LOL