Register

Sex Doll When Lonely?

Is there anyone here that owns a sex doll and have sex with her/him when you just feel like staying at home but are still horny? I have been thinking about buying one but not sure how realistic they are, especially the males that don't shoot cum down your throat. Tell me your thoughts/experiences.

Re: Sex Doll When Lonely?

I don't have any experience, nor have I ever seen one in real-life. But I have seen some images and read (realistic-sounding) descriptions of some very high-end, expensive dolls, and the appear to be very attractive and interesting to touch. (I'd love to give it a go!) Note that I'm not talking about those ridiculous blow-up dolls, like the one in Airplane...

Funny thing is, with the way my sexuality has evolved late in life, I'd love to have transgender sex doll, with both male and female parts. I don't care if it shoots cum or not, as long as the cock feels realistic in my throat or elsewhere...

No, that does not appeal to me, though I do own a Fleshlight toy.

I am with Biwolf. Those things are so expensive you could hire a real sex worker for a lot less. On the other hand my collection of Fleshlights, when warmed, feel so real you'll be tempted to buy it dinner and a movie!

Such a doll would make me feel more lonely, not less.
    Strangely, a dildo does not make me feel that way.

Life’s rich pageant.

It's just another form of sex toy. However, for far less money you can get a "massage" from a professional.

I am very excited about sex dolls!

Where would it be stored? A body is hard to conceal. In a coffin like cardboard box in the attic, in a bed in a locked guest room, or maybe sitting at the kitchen table? Does the mouth close when there's nothing in it?

I don't need a sex doll since I have two very realistic cock dildos, one white about 7 inches and one black, 8 inches. When I am alone and horny, I enjoy sucking these off, pretending they are part of a real man and that's the part of a real man I want to pleasure.

https://www.realdoll.com/realcock-2/

They sell dolls here and have dildos that looks so realistic. But its really expensive. I dont plan on buying a doll thats like have sex with a corpse but they look real. The dildos look tempting to try you can even get one just like your cock but its 10 grand. I have a quite a few fleshlights and a dildo. I like using cam sites like streamate to have men women or transgenders watch me cum. And its even more exicting to make them cum.

I followed your link, and I conclude that it really looks realistic. Maybe I will somehow decide to order something similar for myself. I love experimenting in this regard.
    But at this stage, I am interested in sex dolls. I read above that it's like having sex with a corpse. Well, it's a matter of taste, and it all depends on the development of your sexual fantasies.
    By the way, the realistic sex dolls that I order are amazing and unique.

A decade or so ago I purchased one and really liked it...but it was a lot of work. You have to find someplace to store it. I had a room mate so I stored "Chloe" by sitting her upright on a chair in a closet with clothes blocking anyone from seeing her. Then there is the whole issue about cleaning up after playtime too. The higher quality dolls are not light! But they are beautiful and with an extra wig, clothes, etc the same doll can take on whole new looks.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	JPEG image-F28167529CB7-1.jpg 
Views:	152 
Size:	34.6 KB 
ID:	57211Click image for larger version. 

Name:	JPEG image-201323D41604-1.jpeg 
Views:	151 
Size:	95.2 KB 
ID:	57212

Truth to be told I don't have this experience, and would not like to have. I would rather prefer a sex toy than an artificial doll. This is my opinion, and If you don't use a sex toy, I really recommend you to try one. I can guarantee you that this thing is much better than a sex doll, just give it a try. I can leave you even the website, from where I buy the toys, it's https://mivaness.com/collections/for-her. Hope that after reading this message you will change your mind, and will make the right decision. Good luck.

Your inquiry about sex dolls is completely natural. It's common for individuals to seek companionship and intimacy during moments of solitude, and sex dolls can offer a fulfilling solution.

not for me want the real thing

I have days like that, horny and wanna stay home. Honestly I assume a bottom role and pick a few different shaped cucumbers and run a train on myself, works for me. The dolls are expensive but if you’re interested go for it.

It's a big world out there, and to each his own. Personally, I find the whole idea "unnerving".
    If it is to be, let it be with me

To bad you couldn't take one for a test drive! lol

A few years ago someone proposed opening a brothel in Houston staffed with sex dolls, quite an original idea I thought. Unfortunately, the bible-thumpers put an end to it before it ever got past the planning phase.

Quote Originally Posted by ThirdAngel View Post
    Your inquiry about sex dolls is completely natural. It's common for individuals to seek companionship and intimacy during moments of solitude, and sex dolls can offer a fulfilling solution.
    https://realdolls4u.com/ is a trusted platform known for its extensive selection of lifelike dolls, catering to various preferences and needs. From male dolls to realistic features, exploring their range can provide valuable insights into what may suit your desires best. Additionally, diving into user reviews and testimonials on the site can offer a deeper understanding of others' experiences, helping you make an informed decision.

Yeah, the creepy factor is a little much for me...

i have not read any of the other letters , but for me , all i can say is , it must be a very sad man , that will resort to a sex doll.

I mean, I've always maintained that ACTUAL people are NOT sex toys and shouldn't be treated that way; there are some things you might want to try with a doll that you would never consider with a real person -- in that respect it might be good .. if you are THAT frustrated at least you have an outlet.

When I'm really feeling lonely or in heat I would love to find all the other similar males on this block and have a big ol' puppy pile -- just nuzzling together and sharing love, affection and pleasure with each other .. For MANY different reasons that's not always possible or practical but you certainly aren't alone or unwanted .. it's just that we can't always TELL you EXACTLY what we want.

I might be doing a disservice to horny FEMALES on the block as well but I'm just not secure enough to have ALL of you there right now? Not that it's not fun watching females go like the energizer bunny .. the energy just keeps going, and going and going so easily compared to males..
    Last edited by elian2; Mar 3, 2024 at 1:37 PM.

A friend of mine recently told me about sex dolls. He suggested I go to realdolls.com. I was pretty impressed with the looks, but was less impressed when I saw how much they cost, especially if you figure in add-ons like clothes and make-up, not to mention the inserts and such. You're looking at about a $10,000 investment out the door! And where would you keep her? If you have any kind of social life, it would be pretty hard to hide a fake body. Plus, I would imagine it would be pretty much like fucking cold ass witch. No thanks.

Until they can make them walk, talk and feel warm like real women (kind of like the bots in Westworld), I'm out. That will probably happen when I'm 60, and I'm okay with that.

Quote Originally Posted by Neonaught View Post
    A few years ago someone proposed opening a brothel in Houston staffed with sex dolls, quite an original idea I thought. Unfortunately, the bible-thumpers put an end to it before it ever got past the planning phase.
    That was a strange episode. I am pretty sure if they had gotten it opened, they would be in the VR sex trade by now. Like VR goggles and a sucking machine. I'd pay.

Maybe they could put a few shops like that in the Astrodome, so there would finally be some use for the building.
    A man that wants his monogamous wife to fuck others. And to swap cock.

My brother gave me A "Love Ewe" at my bachelors party. I of course inflated it (not blew it up.) I don't think it went home from the hotel.
    A man that wants his monogamous wife to fuck others. And to swap cock.