Register

Blog Advice on this site

Hi Gang~

I'm new to all of this and thought I would write about my journey of unfolding. At first I was just going to post in the forum but then I noticed the Blogs tab at the top of the menu.

Does anyone have any advice on using the Blog function?

My main question is I doubt I'll be able to write it all up in one entry. If I create a Blog will I be able to come back to it and add new additions?

Re: Blog Advice on this site

Hi Leo
    I believe that blog feature was created for longer posts. Use blogs for a post of your opinion, experiences etc. I believe that the blog can be revisited and extended. I'm not sure if there is a time limit on how long you may come back to your blog entry and change it. I suspect that your blog entry could be as long as 2,000 words? Others may comment on your blog.

I use it - a lot - and there's a limit to how many words you can write at a time - Tenni is probably right about it being 2,000 words - so I write mine in parts.

The blog section is a modified addon to the site. When the site is updated, there is a chance blogs may be lost because they can not be backed up in a database.
    The only thing more painful than a broken heart, is catching yourself in your zip and having very cold hands

Quote Originally Posted by Long Duck Dong View Post
    The blog section is a modified addon to the site. When the site is updated, there is a chance blogs may be lost because they can not be backed up in a database.
    Does anyone know when the site is going to be updated?