Register

Taking my first anal load

At around 4pm GMT I have a man coming round to my house so I can take my first load.
    I'm nervous and excited as expected.
    I will shower with him and lather him up first and take it from there.
    I'll check in afterwards

Re: Taking my first anal load

Excited for ya

Quote Originally Posted by Homersfield View Post
    I will shower with him and lather him up first and take it from there.
    That'll be a lot of fun! If you're lucky, there will be a few more things to check off your 'to do' list along the way! Enjoy!!!

Nice! Awaiting the "after" story.

Nice looking forward to hear how it went

Usually nothing happens when things are planned like that...

That's hot! What a great feeling to not hold anything back and give a hot load to someone. I miss that.

Uh oh...
    I've been plowed more times than Paris Hilton, and I loved every mile of it!

Quote Originally Posted by Robtiti View Post
    Nice! Awaiting the "after" story.
    I'll second that!
    If it is to be, let it be with me

My quick response is

Bump

sure you will like it

I enjoyed this about 30 or so years ago. I was seeing a MF couple with whom I played bareback. He wanted to get fucked while fucking his wife and I obliged. Then came the time to return the favor. I did really enjoy feeling skin on skin as well as the load filling me up and dripping out as he rimmed me as I 69'ed with his wife when he was done doing me...I had it a few times while on a cruise ship (I worked as a musician and met a few guys in the top-deck hot tub late at night) and had a few MMM play dates. Fast-forward to today: Unless someone showed me a test report that was 24 hours old or less and we had a long-standing ongoing relationship, it's condom or the door.

He never replied back with a update so probably he found out it was another no show, a serious bull shipper!! lots of them on this man 2 man searching!

I knew it and already predicted it above. It‘s typical: if there is too much erotic details and expectations in advance most of the guys get scared because they realize they have to know the guy first. Too much fantasies and pressure put in advance. I am not surprised at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Franz007 View Post
    I knew it and already predicted it above. It‘s typical: if there is too much erotic details and expectations in advance most of the guys get scared because they realize they have to know the guy first. Too much fantasies and pressure put in advance. I am not surprised at all.
    Here in the central Pa area, this is a very common game! Guys think it takes rocket science to tell they are just BS! But when they chatting back and forth annd they suddenly just up and abandon the conversation, may as well add them to the block list because they just was horny and wanted to chat, got off and then they GONE ! My block list is LONG!!!

Coastocoast

Not into the whole bug thing. It is sad that the only thing getting blown here is my tenor....

I’m new here I think I’m going to like .........first time I never had a man in anyway

I wish that our friend had reported back in. I’m feeling so curious lately, I want to know if I should take the leap and offer up my cherry and whether the desire to feel cock in me will be matched by the actual FEEL of cock in me.

Quote Originally Posted by Flypaper View Post
    I wish that our friend had reported back in. I’m feeling so curious lately, I want to know if I should take the leap and offer up my cherry and whether the desire to feel cock in me will be matched by the actual FEEL of cock in me.
    There's only one way to find out!

I was 60 whe I first got fucked he was 19 5incher with balls that hung 6 inches he fucked me for 20 min never came the nest week at they Y got a mexican in the shower fucked me good and came in my ass loved sorry I wait so long had a fear of pain had a friend with 11 incher he only got the head in hurt like hell made him take it out

Quote Originally Posted by guywholikesboth View Post
    I was 60 whe I first got fucked he was 19 5incher with balls that hung 6 inches he fucked me for 20 min never came the nest week at they Y got a mexican in the shower fucked me good and came in my ass loved sorry I wait so long had a fear of pain had a friend with 11 incher he only got the head in hurt like hell made him take it out
    I often wondered if a YMCA with a pool would be a good place to find other curious guys.

hot tube and steam room and sauna its better if you can be nude

The scariest thing is when another guy tells you about a guy your chatting it up with and finding out they aren't the choir boy they told you they are...no thanks.