Register

Thread: UK Guys

UK Guys

Is there any UK guys on this forum? I know it's centred around North America but wondering where all the UK bi guys hang out!

Re: UK Guys

Quote Originally Posted by skintight View Post
    Is there any UK guys on this forum? I know it's centred around North America but wondering where all the UK bi guys hang out!
    I see a lot of them on Squirt.org

Coastocoast

Posting Rules:
    Every great community has rules. Here are ours:

1. 1 - Don't post your personal ad here. They just clutter up the forums. By far the best thing to do if you are looking to meet people is create a quality personal ad under your Control Panel. These ads then show up highlighted to people in your area.
    2. 2 - Be polite. Flame the idea if you feel you must, but not the person.
    3. 3 - Sexual freedom is what it's all about, but even it should have limits - discussions of non-consensual sex, violence and sex, or sex involving children are not welcome here, will be promptly deleted, and the poster may be banned.
    4. 4 - Have fun. Learn. Share. Entertain. Discuss. Argue. Enlighten.

Hi there I'm Andy .....I'm from the Uk and I'm bi ....just joined up here today. Looking forward to meeting females and males online....xxx

Quote Originally Posted by Andybi3141 View Post
    Hi there I'm Andy .....I'm from the Uk and I'm bi ....just joined up here today. Looking forward to meeting females and males online....xxx
    Welcome Andy