Register

The great outdoors

Ok so I love sex out doors.. the thrill and some risk and just the overall feel of it.. feeling the cool night air on my naked skin.. finding new strange places.. I have done it in a lot of kinda weird and strange places.. so where is the strangest place you have had sex outdoors?? Come on guys let’s hear your story😜🤪😝🍆🍑

Re: The great outdoors

i'm too afraid of getting caught.

In middle and high school, my friend and I would go into the woods to fool around. We'd finish up and have to pick the pine straw and little bits of bark off of each other before we put our clothes back on.

And I've had a couple blow jobs from my wife on the beach at night.

let a man suck me off in the dark on daytona beach 2 times

Have fucked and sucked on beaches, in pools and hot tubs at night----with both men and women. I love sex outside.

Love sunbathing naked in my backyard+hoping the neighbors see me and join

I’ve sucked guys off everywhere you can imagine. Park benches, public bathrooms, cars, along the freeway, rest stops, just about everywhere. I enjoy doing it where there is the possibility of being seen. A lot of times, I’d get the chance to such more cocks by someone who was watching and wanted to be sucked.

I had a regular bud that we used to take off on day trips with our Harley's for the sole purpose of enjoying our ride and at the end of the day a romp in the woods. One day we happened on the ol logging road that looked to be fairly maintained so we took off into this new area and pretty soon happened upon a very lush and green area with a clear running stream going through it. We parked our bikes, grabbed a blanket got naked and proceeded to swallow each others cocks. It wasn't long before he was fingering my ass and wanting it, i got up and grabbed some lube and lubed him up as well as my ass and climbed on top I rode his cock hard and fast and he hit my sweet spot and i cummed all over him. With a face full of cum he pushed me off turned me around and gave me a hard pounding and unloaded and the feeling of his cock throbbing and pulsating had me leaking cum again. After we composed ourselves we headed to the creek to clean up. Yep, love outdoor sex.

Once my GF and I were walking along the Hudson river & we saw this large tree that had fallen into the river and had drifted on to this small beach.. We climbed into the tree and started to screw each other. This was at 5pm on a Saturday...And we were about 100 yards from a Train Station....

I once met a M/F couple that had a Hot Tub...To be in this tub with the bubbling hot water, having small flakes of snow fall on you while the stars were out, multiplied by having two naked people embracing you....