Hi! My name is Abbey Berghaus, and I am a graduate student in the Sociology Department at the University of California, Davis. I am currently researching the relationship between bisexuality+ and parenting strategies. There is currently a lack of research on bisexual, pansexual, and other non-monosexual identities, particularly as they relate to the family. I would love for you to help me fill this gap of knowledge by participating in my survey.

Participation in this research includes taking a survey about your sexuality, your family history, and your thoughts on parenting, which will take approximately 10-15 minutes to complete. You may also volunteer to participate in a follow-up interview, which will take approximately one hour to complete.

Participation in the online survey will remain anonymous unless you choose to provide your name for an interview. All anonymous survey responses will be kept indefinitely for use in future research.

Thank you so much! If you have any questions or feedback on this survey, I can be reached at asberghaus@ucdavis.edu. You may also comment on this thread with general comments or questions.

https://ucdavis.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_3KHYzDUQ5fTkWix

*My sample is particularly lacking bisexual+ men. Fathers, please help me by taking this survey!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screen Shot 2017-10-30 at 1.29.16 PM.jpg 
Views:	70 
Size:	64.5 KB 
ID:	48888