Register

Thread: Family matters

Family matters

So about 4 years ago I was introduced to a lady that wanted to dom.. me being a sub bottom I agreed to be her bottom.. she was in a bad marriage and needed some time to figure things out.. anyway she started telling me about her family.. she had 2 adopted sons.. mid 20Â’s and early 30Â’s.. so at the same time I had met 2 guys, yup mid 20Â’s early 30Â’s.. I had been meeting with them one on one sucking them and getting fucked by both of them.. this all had been going on for about 4 months.. then she one night told me that she had been sucking the older and having sex with the younger all to try and keep them from turning bi.. so I started asking questions of the guys and things started falling into place.. so there I was getting the hell pegged out of me.. and the 2 boys were fucking me a couple times a week.. I was in heaven.. pretty much all the sex I wanted.. and it turns out to be with the mom and two sons.. well to say the least it kinda freaked me out.. so I broke it off with all of them..
    so I am wondering if any of you might have experienced anything like this.. if so what how did you handle it??

Re: Family matters

Usually, weird stuff like that fades after a few minutes ... when I wake up in a terror. Dang... like when one finds out they are accidentally seeing each 1/2 of a couple separately.

"then she one night told me that she had been sucking the older and having sex with the younger all to try and keep them from turning bi.. "

You don't need Blue's blue paw print on this one as a clue to know it's time to run for the hills.... That's pretty nasty.

Quote Originally Posted by Tight1-4u View Post
    So about 4 years ago I was introduced to a lady that wanted to dom.. me being a sub bottom I agreed to be her bottom.. she was in a bad marriage and needed some time to figure things out.. anyway she started telling me about her family.. she had 2 adopted sons.. mid 20Â’s and early 30Â’s.. so at the same time I had met 2 guys, yup mid 20Â’s early 30Â’s.. I had been meeting with them one on one sucking them and getting fucked by both of them.. this all had been going on for about 4 months.. then she one night told me that she had been sucking the older and having sex with the younger all to try and keep them from turning bi.. so I started asking questions of the guys and things started falling into place.. so there I was getting the hell pegged out of me.. and the 2 boys were fucking me a couple times a week.. I was in heaven.. pretty much all the sex I wanted.. and it turns out to be with the mom and two sons.. well to say the least it kinda freaked me out.. so I broke it off with all of them..
    so I am wondering if any of you might have experienced anything like this.. if so what how did you handle it??
    Contact the police that woman is a sexual predator and belongs in prison.

That sounds like something on Jerry Springer.

A friend of mines dad sucked me off when I was 14...guess that's why I like old men.

This sounds all too coincidental to me. Good idea to break it off with all of them.

Well the mom said she had no idea that the youngest liked men.. she knew the older did and that was why she was letting him fuck her.. that day that it all came out she had been there.. at my place doing me then a couple hours later the oldest boy fucked me.. then about an hour after him the younger did too.. the boys were adopted so they look nothing alike.. then she came back that evening.. I thought I was having an amazing day getting fucked 5 times.. then we were lying there me playing with her amazing tits getting ready to fuck her when she started talking about her family and said the boys names.. I did fuck her but broke it off with all of them that next week..

It sounds like a Roman orgy in the making! LOL