Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Invent a new term

There is a sex act my wife and I love to fantasize about but it has no name. What could we call it when a woman has a cock in her pussy while another man is licking her pussy?

It is so incredibly sexy it should have a name of its own.

It would be nice if the name were erotic rather than crude like "boffing" or "blowjob"

Re: Invent a new term

lickalottapuss

churning the cream

its hard cos there are a number of variations for the position you refer to... and its kinda 2 acts in one....

make / making music would be the term I use... and its cos listening to the lady enjoying herself immensely, would be music to my ears.....

cos I am asexual ( lacking a sex drive ) the focus would be on the lady, her pleasure, her enjoyment and the feeling of her hand in my hair guiding me to where she needs me to touch / kiss / lick etc..... and I would hope the guy penetraing her, is of the same mind
    The only thing more painful than a broken heart, is catching yourself in your zip and having very cold hands

If I can lick the puss and the cock at the same time (Which has always been a fantasy of mine) I would call it "Double Bliss" Any Takers??

One particular lady friend and I used to call that position "essential" when we had another fellow join us !

hmmm.. Could always call it "The Fluffher-Nutther" dunno if that is already taken.

Quote Originally Posted by Boats View Post
    If I can lick the puss and the cock at the same time (Which has always been a fantasy of mine) I would call it "Double Bliss" Any Takers??
    littlerayofsunshine

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    hmmm.. Could always call it "The Fluffher-Nutther" dunno if that is already taken.

I think both of these are strong candidates for such activity. I've enjoyed this on a couple of ocassions and enjoyed giving pleasure to both. Though the focus was on the pussy, the cock wasn't ignored you can be sure.

Though this is a departure yet related in terms of what name to give it, there is an activity that males enjoy and I too have shared in this where two cocks are masturbated whilst resting against each other and together until either both cum at the same time or one first and the other follows...I saw that it was called "frotting" in a video I watched which was a major turn on. That's not a very appealing name, but at this point, that's the name given it.

For our topic here, I think "double-bliss" and "The Fluffher-Nutther" are both excellent candidates for this wonderful and enjoyable sexual and erotic play.
    Last edited by ErosUrge; May 21, 2011 at 5:11 PM.

I have been blessed to actually experience this activity a few times. I have no idea what to call it, but once, when referring to it in the main chatroom, somebody referred to it with a French name. Wasn't french kissing, but something kinda like that.......

I just call it......AWESOme!
    DELICIOUS!
    JohnnyEASY

Fuklikavadgeio

Biscuit buttering.

Banana peach pudding with cream,,,,yam yam
    First,God created man, then woman, then temptation,then confusion

Buttering the biscuit sounded like fun. lol It has the added advantage of sounding innocuous too, if overheard by your children or Maiden Aunt.

In the circus they just call them Contortionists.

Speaking about Circuses, how about blowing the elephant's nose?

No?

Alright then, it was just a thought.
    Last edited by Darkside2009; May 22, 2011 at 7:32 AM.

Some months ago I was getting on strong with a guy who seemed to b just what the Doctor ordered. Then about half way through the evening in mid snog he whispered, "Back to your place then for the parting of the bush from the mouth of the cave". Subtle.

Sammie,

His name wasn't Moses by any chance?

How about Oiling the pump? No forget that one, it sounds too much like a New York, Jewish pimp.

Lick the drill? No, too Irish.

Swabbing the deck? lol

Hunt the hedgehog?

Surfing? lol That could get confusing. I mean where could you find a surf board at that time of night.

Smile Re: Invent a new term

GOOD QUESTION! The best of both, how could u go wrong! Made me herd just thinking of it! lLOL!

I call it "hotter than hell"! I've done that a few times & I always like it best when the cock slides in my mouth occasionally!!! MMM...

Quote Originally Posted by indenver_indenver View Post
    There is a sex act my wife and I love to fantasize about but it has no name. What could we call it when a woman has a cock in her pussy while another man is licking her pussy?

It would be nice if the name were erotic rather than crude like "boffing" or "blowjob"
    I don't have a name for it, but providing such stimulation to a couple is my favorite activity. One couple who I play with regularly and really enjoy my attentions will just tell me that they are ready for "Your Specialty"

How about "Tasting the creampie in the making"

Pappy
    The hardest part is not finding out who we need to be, it is being content with who we are.

Thumbs up Re: Invent a new term

lol I call her pretty damn lucky! lol Thats fun!
    Cat, worn out still from the party...
    I'm tryin' my best to leave a loving foot print on the hearts of the folks who's lives I touch..longly, or briefly..:}
    Minx

Women and cats will do as they please, so men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea.
    Robert A. Heinlein

How about ,,"WBC",,,position,,,,got to name something after them,,
    First,God created man, then woman, then temptation,then confusion

as someone mentioned above there can be various positions to enjoy that which me and the wife have enjoyed a few times here and there. with her and me in a 69 and him behind her where I can enjoy them both orally we call that the 69 plus position

Quote Originally Posted by Long Duck Dong View Post
    lickalottapuss

churning the cream

its hard cos there are a number of variations for the position you refer to... and its kinda 2 acts in one....

make / making music would be the term I use... and its cos listening to the lady enjoying herself immensely, would be music to my ears.....

cos I am asexual ( lacking a sex drive ) the focus would be on the lady, her pleasure, her enjoyment and the feeling of her hand in my hair guiding me to where she needs me to touch / kiss / lick etc..... and I would hope the guy penetraing her, is of the same mind
    It's not a matter of doubt, mind you, but I need to have that explained a bit better ... No offense intended!

- MARK

I'm not sure what I would call an act of that caliber, but reading all of the above posts has made me as hard as a wrought-iron rod! Thanks guys

Quote Originally Posted by indenver_indenver View Post

juice on a stick? not erotic or romantic but acurate!
    Without life there is no laughter... Without laughter there is no life

Quote Originally Posted by Darkside2009 View Post
    Sammie,

His name wasn't Moses by any chance?

How about Oiling the pump? No forget that one, it sounds too much like a New York, Jewish pimp.

Lick the drill? No, too Irish.

Swabbing the deck? lol

Hunt the hedgehog?

Surfing? lol That could get confusing. I mean where could you find a surf board at that time of night.
    Last night at a party there was much discussion, more raunchy rude and disgusting mickey taking, about a couple wre spending an age in the toilet.

When they finally came out some boozed up guy piped up "Yeaaa u filthy buggers. How was the knee trembler in the lavvy?" OK, I know it isnt a new expression, and goes back to 19oatcake and its not very sensitive when flung in your face, but after a few voddies and you are a bit merry it is very very funny. As long of course that you arent the recipient of the quip.

I, being a nice girl have never taken part in such rudimentray and desperate activity, so there.

double-dipping? LOL

Double tagging..lol Double dipping...
    Cat
    I'm tryin' my best to leave a loving foot print on the hearts of the folks who's lives I touch..longly, or briefly..:}
    Minx

Women and cats will do as they please, so men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea.
    Robert A. Heinlein

Blicking - The bisexual act of licking a woman's pussy while she is receiving a man's cock.

Quote Originally Posted by BiBedBud View Post
    Blicking - The bisexual act of licking a woman's pussy while she is receiving a man's cock.
    You might also say "Blicking" is the bisexual act of licking a man's cock while he is receiving a woman's pussy...

I've always fantasized about lying beneath a young, beautiful woman and sucking on her clit while she's being hammered from behind by a long, hard shaft. I'm sure I would enjoy bringing each of them to orgasm. Then, I would hope one of two things happen; either he pulls out of her and drops his cock down into my mouth before he ejaculates, or completely fill her lovely body with cum and then pulls out so I can engulf her pussy with my mouth and suck his cum right out of her. Either way makes me hard just thinking about it, but I don't suppose I'll ever realize that fantasy. Some things are just too good to be true

^^^frontierman2011, with respect....

.... but I don't suppose I'll ever realize that fantasy. Some things are just too good to be true...
    I feel compelled to point out that your defeatist attitude will get you a mouthful of...................... nothing.

Why not operate from the alternative perspective, and make it happen?

I am sure that many women would love that kind of close, personal attention!

Quote Originally Posted by BiBedBud View Post
    ^^^frontierman2011, with respect....

I feel compelled to point out that your defeatist attitude will get you a mouthful of...................... nothing.

Why not operate from the alternative perspective, and make it happen?

I am sure that many women would love that kind of close, personal attention!
    Well, I agree, but I guess my attitude stems from what feels like an eternity of searching with no success. I actually live vicariously, through my posts on this site, more than actually experiencing the real thing. I know attitude is everything, but I'm beginning to lose hope. By the way, take a gander at my personal profile and tell me if you believe I'm trying too hard. I never get any messages from anyone