Register

Sucking the Bull

Are there any guys that like sucking the cock that just fucked your wife? I love face-fucking a hubby immediately after blowing a big load in his wife’s cunt and having him taste his woman’s pussy on my cock. Any cucks or bulls out there that can relate?

Re: Sucking the Bull

I agree, especially with his wife watching. Showing her how hard he gets with his mouth full of my dick.

I always liked doing that. And fluffing for round 2.

My wife and I maintain an open bisexual marriage and it’s common place for me to enjoy 3 and 4 somes almost every weekend. I have sucked a lot of cock that just fucked my wife. Whether she is sucking cum out of her friends pussy or me sucking cock and cum from her pussy is something we really enjoy.

i have had husbands suck my cock after i fucked their wives. i like getting my cock sucked by hubby , while i'm deep kissing his slut. it feels like a very dirty thing to do . i would have no problem trading places , and sucking the cock of the man that has just fucked my wife. isn't that a great way to show your wife how much you love her ?

Something i would have liked to have done many years ago when my wife fucked a big 12" cock. Wasn't into it then, but sure would now. I had lots of chances at the time, but wasn't thinking bi then....

When my wife and I were in 'experimental mode', we occasionally went to swing parties, swapped, and enjoyed MFM scenes that played into my hotwife/cuckold fantasies.

Once, I arranged an early morning 'wake-up' surprise, wherein a guy who we'd played with in an MFM, visited with us. He arrived quietly, and I met him at the door wearing my bathrobe, wearing nothing underneath but a pair of sheer pantyhose. I started a computer slideshow featuring nudes of my wife for him to enjoy before going upstairs to join her in bed.

As he looked at the pictures, he pulled out his cock and started to play with it. I got on my knees and positioned myself in front of him, taking him into my mouth. (First time I'd ever had a cock in my mouth, and I LOVED it!) As I sucked, he reached down, opened my robe and massaged the hard bulge in my pantyhose.

Unfortunately, this portion of the fun didn't last long - he was ready to go upstairs and slip into bed, then into my wife... I followed and watched from the doorway as he fucked her, and my cock ached for relief! When he was finished, he left, and then I went back up and became the second one to enjoy her wet, welcoming pussy that morning.

Great memory -- makes me hard now, several years after the actual experience!
    Last edited by SilkyHoseLover; Apr 15, 2018 at 9:55 AM.

That’s a great story, Silky. I love it when a man can surrender is willing wife to a Bull and ensures that they are both satisfied. Cucks make 3somes and gangbangs very exciting. There may be no greater act of submission than for a man to watch a bull fuck his wife & cum inside her and then service Bull in appreciation for having gone balls-deep in his beloved slut.

All these posts are making me wish I was married and could enjoy being the cleanup crew after he fucked my wife.....or a couple inviting me into it! yummmmm

Hey can someone please tell me how to start one of these threads?? I have looked and looked and can’t figure it out.. please message me and explain it to me.. thank you in advance..

You have to be on the Main Forum page. Get there by hitting the Forum button at the top of this page, next to Home. When that page opens, select Main Forum, which will open another page. Look for the yellow-orange +Post New Thread button in the upper left area.

Another way: Look upper left on this page. See the nav path next to the little house icon? Forum -> Forum Directory -> Main Forum ->

Just select Main Forum from the path.

Or, if you prefer, click here: http://www.bisexual.com/forum/forumd...p?2-Main-Forum

Goofball, why don’t you find a g/f that enjoys being passed around. There are more out there than you would think. Years ago I had a gal pal that would let me share her with friends and also arrange gang bangs for her. She had never had a 3some til we met. Within in 2 months she was pulling a train at a house party and loving it. She was an awesome slut!

I would love that. On my knees, naked, a bull's cock in my mouth, my cock still hard from watching them fucking. That is so hot!

I've fluffed a few guys or we mutually sucked to get her all excited as she watches and plays with herself...I do love a 69 while he's fucking her and I'm licking balls, shaft and clit....It's fun to let a guy dump half a load into her and the other half into my mouth...all good...

Quote Originally Posted by George51 View Post
    I would love that. On my knees, naked, a bull's cock in my mouth, my cock still hard from watching them fucking. That is so hot!
    Me too, a black bull! Probably my biggest fantasy!