Register

Does anyone else do secret things to make themselves feel turned on/sexy while out?

I sometimes like to pick out a sexy pair of panties and lay them out while I shave my cock and balls. That gets me started. Recently while toying with a carrot, I heated it up in the microwave and found that it held it's heat (!) for a long time. So now I find a good sized one, nuke it and slide it into my bum. Then the panties, then my jeans and head out.
    While driving, I lift my ass off the seat, and can feel the carrot slowly slipping out......lowering myself back ont the seat, it pushes back into me....heat and all. Very sexy....
    I love the challenge of controlling my walk and ass to keep the carrot in while I shop, or walk thru public places..... Sometimes it feels as tho everyone knows what I'm doing, which makes me feel a little like Lady Godiva...... even sexier.....Click image for larger version. 

Name:	r67237154-4a92.jpg 
Views:	230 
Size:	178.8 KB 
ID:	48835

Re: Does anyone else do secret things to make themselves feel turned on/sexy while ou

i've thought of wearing something in my butt while i'm out, but it would be too obvious the way i walk at least. plus it would be too distracting. it would make a nice fantasy though. i have worn panties though. so kinky to keep a little secret like that

Re: Does anyone else do secret things to make themselves feel turned on/sexy while ou

I shave myself all over - neck down - put on panties, stockings, then wear a butt plug or 6” dildo. Love the feeling .. but love it more when someone knows my secret. Stimulates some conversation for sure.

The most daring thing I do when I'm out and looking for men is doesn't involve buttplugs or panties, etc. There are no gay bars nearby, but there are tons of sports bars. Not many people realize that sports bars attract tons of bi and gay men looking for other men. I'm bi, discreet and and happily closeted to my family and str8 friends. However when I go out to my fave sports bars, there's no family or str8 friends around. The only people who know me and my name are the regular bartenders and I don't care if they suspect or know I'm bi. They don't care one way or the other as long as I tip LOL. What I do is open my Grindr app on my phone along with several other mm hookup sites. I will swipe on Grindr looking for other guys who are there. I'll also leave different sites open with erotic nude male/cock/mm pics visible when I put my phone down on the bar. Any guy sitting next to me at the bar can't help but notice. Also, I'm hoping other guys walking nearby notice it too. I feel very wicked and whorish. I've gotten lucky quite a few times with bi and gay men who approached me after deducing that I'm bi. I live alone, so I can invite them to my nearby apartment if we hit it off at the bar. On the other hand, I get stink-eye, unapproving looks from str8 guys. Many who have sat down next to me and noticed my x-rated phone screen will get up and find another seat at the bar, but I've yet to be called faggot or queer or otherwise verbally abused, at least to my face.

Quote Originally Posted by gtxbim View Post
    I shave myself all over - neck down - put on panties, stockings, then wear a butt plug or 6” dildo. Love the feeling .. but love it more when someone knows my secret.
    Mmmmmm... We're two perverted peas in a pod!

I love your spirit! A 6" dildo would be nice too......I've never worn a butt plug, ....would it keep the dildo in place? God, you are turning me on.... anyway..

I'd buy you a beer! I want to get into your place......I mean, space.

Getting smooth is always a turn on for me and I do like to wear panties so I usually do that on the weekends. I've done the carrot trick too,, a little carving and shaping, a few seconds in the microwave and it feels quite nice.

Quote Originally Posted by cuttin2dachase View Post
    The most daring thing I do when I'm out and looking for men is doesn't involve buttplugs or panties, etc. There are no gay bars nearby, but there are tons of sports bars. Not many people realize that sports bars attract tons of bi and gay men looking for other men. I'm bi, discreet and and happily closeted to my family and str8 friends. However when I go out to my fave sports bars, there's no family or str8 friends around. The only people who know me and my name are the regular bartenders and I don't care if they suspect or know I'm bi. They don't care one way or the other as long as I tip LOL. What I do is open my Grindr app on my phone along with several other mm hookup sites. I will swipe on Grindr looking for other guys who are there. I'll also leave different sites open with erotic nude male/cock/mm pics visible when I put my phone down on the bar. Any guy sitting next to me at the bar can't help but notice. Also, I'm hoping other guys walking nearby notice it too. I feel very wicked and whorish. I've gotten lucky quite a few times with bi and gay men who approached me after deducing that I'm bi. I live alone, so I can invite them to my nearby apartment if we hit it off at the bar. On the other hand, I get stink-eye, unapproving looks from str8 guys. Many who have sat down next to me and noticed my x-rated phone screen will get up and find another seat at the bar, but I've yet to be called faggot or queer or otherwise verbally abused, at least to my face.
    You nailed it, i have got lots of action in sports bars. If i'm in a strange city that i do not know anybody i find the local sports pubs and can normally find a like minded married guy to head to my hotel and enjoy some naked fun. No only that but its happened a few times that they know others and we have a group thing going.

Quote Originally Posted by gtxbim View Post
    I shave myself all over - neck down - put on panties, stockings, then wear a butt plug or 6” dildo. Love the feeling .. but love it more when someone knows my secret. Stimulates some conversation for sure.
    I was feeling sexy last night and shaved my cock, balls and entire pubic area......SO NICE AND SMOOTH!!! Can't wait to cum and rub it on my newly smooth skin!!Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1407.jpg 
Views:	180 
Size:	35.8 KB 
ID:	48838

mmm yummy cum on over lol!

dream on, that really rich.

I always make sure I'm clean shaved down there when I go out! I love that feeling! Course its so mainstream now everybody is doing it. Back before they were it felt sexy tho. I love to wear sexy panties at home when by myself and having a few drinks. I have always wanted to leave the house in some but I know my luck! First time I did something would happen and I would be down at the county jail wearing sexy panties! LMAO....My luck is just too bad!!! LOL

For me the thing that I'll do to make myself feel turned on when I'm out, is I'll go to an independent movie theater near me, and I'll go to the Mens room and apply a very subtle Lip Gloss...

I'll then go back down to the lobby and talk with the owners and mingle with the crowd... God, I'm getting a rush just writing about it !!!
    Last edited by csreef; Apr 11, 2018 at 1:42 PM.

I have always liked to wear male bikini briefs under my clothes---did so under my military uniform when I was in and later---when I had to do things in court and wear nice business suits---I wore them under those too---kind of like that no one would suspect in either case---I would have something like those on. My own private secret that once in awhile someone else got to see and got a bit of a surprise too...

I used to be on the road for a company as a district supervisor, suit and tie job. But, while getting ready in my hotel room, I'd don a pair of panties, garter belt, stockings and sometimes a bra (if I could wear a vest), then my suit. It was such a rush feeling niceties on me while inspecting sites! I'd go into a bathroom stall and slip my suit pants and panties down half-way and jerk off, blowing a huge load into a bunch of hand towels! Sometimes 3 or more times a day. When I'd get back to the hotel I'd apply makeup and lipstick and get all gurly and whorey, smoke cigarettes and leave lipstick marks on them, strut around in high heels and jerk off several times, then take my shower in the morning, washing all the cum off me and cumballs. I only once 'entertained' a fellow dresser, but that week (we were in the same hotel for a week) was sooooo super sexciting! We'd dress and order room service, eat and play, tease and suck and fuck and piss until the wee hours!

Quote Originally Posted by cslutt View Post
    I used to be on the road for a company as a district supervisor, suit and tie job. But, while getting ready in my hotel room, I'd don a pair of panties, garter belt, stockings and sometimes a bra (if I could wear a vest), then my suit. It was such a rush feeling niceties on me while inspecting sites! I'd go into a bathroom stall and slip my suit pants and panties down half-way and jerk off, blowing a huge load into a bunch of hand towels! Sometimes 3 or more times a day. When I'd get back to the hotel I'd apply makeup and lipstick and get all gurly and whorey, smoke cigarettes and leave lipstick marks on them, strut around in high heels and jerk off several times, then take my shower in the morning, washing all the cum off me and cumballs. I only once 'entertained' a fellow dresser, but that week (we were in the same hotel for a week) was sooooo super sexciting! We'd dress and order room service, eat and play, tease and suck and fuck and piss until the wee hours!
    The "week" sounds like fun!

I like to take a shower and shave my balls and area. I then put on a 2 inch ball stretcher and a cock ring that makes me smi hard and my balls are hanging low. I then put on a thin sweets. You can see the outline of the mushroom head and you can follow the shaft and you can see a nice set of balls hanging for your enjoyment. I like going out like this to coffee shops or. I live when people notice and give you that approval smile

sometimes when i go to the abs for some cock,i'll put on my wife's crotchless butterfly panties on. i love sucking cock while feeling like a slut . the boys like it too !

I like to shave my cock and balls and then put on some light wait cotton shorts and a t-shirt. The shorts are not real tight, but you can see a bulge and everything bounces around as I walk. I’ll take a walk in the park and it won’t take long to get hit on. Sometimes I almost tent my short pants, just from walking along. I tend to precum a lot, so I’ll have several little wet spots that show I’m horny.

I work in an office, and on more than one occasion I have gone to work wearing one of my wife's lacy thongs. It keeps me worked up all day knowing that under my dress clothes, while talking to coworkers and managing people, I have these lacy panties carressing my smooth shaved balls, with the thong dragging deliciously across my hole as I walk around. That will ultimately make me rock hard multiple times during the day, and then I love the feel against the super sensitive head of my cock.

Sometimes I get too worked up and have to go jerk off in the bathroom, I will leave the panties on while I jerk and cum in my hand...then I will suck it all out of my hand and walk around the office talking to people with the taste of cum in my mouth, and the smell of it on my breath.

One thing I really want to do is get a butt plug and wear it out all day...I shudder thinking how decadent that would feel

Quote Originally Posted by shyboy66 View Post
    I sometimes like to pick out a sexy pair of panties and lay them out while I shave my cock and balls. That gets me started. Recently while toying with a carrot, I heated it up in the microwave and found that it held it's heat (!) for a long time. So now I find a good sized one, nuke it and slide it into my bum. Then the panties, then my jeans and head out.
    While driving, I lift my ass off the seat, and can feel the carrot slowly slipping out......lowering myself back ont the seat, it pushes back into me....heat and all. Very sexy....
    I love the challenge of controlling my walk and ass to keep the carrot in while I shop, or walk thru public places..... Sometimes it feels as tho everyone knows what I'm doing, which makes me feel a little like Lady Godiva...... even sexier.....Click image for larger version. 

Name:	r67237154-4a92.jpg 
Views:	230 
Size:	178.8 KB 
ID:	48835
    I love to get waxed.. it leaves me so sexy and smooth.. I pick out a pair of my sexiest panties and then slide a nice sized viberater in my ass pussy.. pull my panties on then thigh high nylons and a very sexy garter.. I find it very erotic being stimulated in public.. some times when it is turned up all the way others around me get strange looks wondering g about the sound.. some times when out with others that know I like to give one of them the control of the viberater..