Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

What do Women Think of Male Cocksuckers?

I have a question that I’ve been thinking about for a long time. What do women think of men who suck dick? What is your opinion of male cocksuckers verus more masculine men who are totally straight? Do you have a lower opinion of a man who is addicted to sucking cock? Personally I’ve been a male cocksucker for many years now, and I’m just curious what women actually think of men who are completely addicted to sucking dick like I am.

Re: What do Women Think of Male Cocksuckers?

umm just because a guy likes to suck cock, doesn't necessarily make him less masculine than a str8 guy. but i would like to hear the answer from women about this anyways.

i'd like to hear some answers too.

Like anything else, I think it is specific to the individual.

While my last girlfriend did not express an opinion about guys who suck cock, she did say generally that she had no interest in seeing two guys have sex.

I also would be interested to hear from women on the subject.

My girlfiend loves to watch me blow another guy and will usually jump in for some sucking too!

That’s very true. They’re are more masculine cocksuckers out there. I meant no offense by not saying that. However, it’s equally true that sexually most people view a male cocksucker engaged in the act of giving another man a blowjob as being more submissive and feminine in nature.
    Last edited by Blondeblowjob7; Mar 28, 2018 at 11:47 AM.

sure there is that tendency & i'm sure in some cases that is the case.

used to do a 3some with a man and his wife she loved to watch us suck each others cock said it made her hot

I don't seem to understand, why a male who has sex with other males, and enjoys sucking cocks, would really care what females think ? do men now need to get the o.k., from women ? lmao

i happen to think it's hot when a women thinks it's hot to watch 2 guys togather. i loooooooooove the idea of 2 women togather so maybe it's only fair. sexuality it's all related & complicated.

sysper please explain what your agenda for being here is?, because you said before you have never had any experiences in the male/ male realm and you've been here long enough to have had many, I am wondering what your real agenda is, you writing a book about other peoples experiences? whats the score? ARE WE JUST FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT? SOMETHINGS WRONG HERE WITH YOU, THATS WHY I DONT SHARE MUCH -- BECAUSE OF YOU, AND WHATEVER YOUR AFTER.

chances it's pretty clear we're not gonna get along. i have put u on ignore, feel free to do the same with me. it's probably best this way. i'm not blaming u for anything sometimes 2 people just don't get along.

you still cant answer a question, that says quite a bit about you. I really thought you wouldn't show your true side, and you didnt disappoint, whats your game? if you can tell the truth.?

Quote Originally Posted by Blondeblowjob7 View Post
    I have a question that I’ve been thinking about for a long time. What do women think of men who suck dick? What is your opinion of male cocksuckers verus more masculine men who are totally straight? Do you have a lower opinion of a man who is addicted to sucking cock? Personally I’ve been a male cocksucker for many years now, and I’m just curious what women actually think of men who are completely addicted to sucking dick like I am.
    I do have a lady that plays with me and other guys. She cums every tie she watches me and him suck and she will join in. She also gets off on helping him enter me.

Why haven't any of the female members of Bisexual.com responded to this post?

The ancient Spartans were notoriously vicious in battle but were also openly bisexual

I’ve met a few gals who liked to watch and were turned on by it, they were all married couples. Only one was the sister of the guy I was sucking off. There was a jack and Jill bathroom between their two bedrooms and he forgot to lock the door. We were all around 12 to 13 and she liked watching me sucking him of after we all got over the initial shock. She was turned on by watching us.

i think most gals are turned off at the thought of two guys sucking each other off, even if they are both Bi. I’ve had several girlfriends who were Bi and they it was okay.

Female member here. Let's me first say that I don't think that bisexual men are less masculine. I know that isn't a direct answer to the question but I think it's worth mentioning.

I met a nice guy, fell in love and 6 years later he opened up to me that he is bisexual. My love for him and my desire to share my life with him remained unchanged.
    At the time that we first met (17 years ago)had I known ahead of time that he was bisexual....I don't think I would have started a relationship with him.
    I love him and accept his desire for cocksucking and all things bisexual.
    I have an understanding and acceptance that some other women don't.

Speaking just for myself - I do not like or dislike a man because he is a cocksucker. I like or dislike a man based on his personality.
    Watching two or more random men having sex does not turn me on.
    Watching my husband enjoy himself with another man (or men) makes me feel good. I like knowing because of my acceptance he is fulfilling his desire and fantasies.

I don't like to even think about a life with this man that I love....but if I should find myself a widow and felt as if I were ready to find another man, I would not hesitate to partner with a bisexual man as long as he viewed bisexual experiences with men the same way my husband does.

So, I wouldn't necessarily want to watch random men going at it, I do not necessarily place cocksucking men up on pedestals, but it does not diminish the esteem I have towards men. If he's a good person, his cocksucking doesn't make him tainted.

Dee

bi his side:
    Your husband is one of the luckiest people on this planet to have somebody like you.
    I can tell from your writing that you are intelligent and thoughtful. We need more people like that.
    I can tell from that picture you are HOT!
    Please have your husband contact me and instruct me as to how to find a hottie smart chick like you for myself.
    If he contacts me and does give me advice that works out tell him I will send him a PHILADELPHIA EAGLE SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONSHIP JERSEY.
    JohnnE

so ur not jumping at the chance to watch this, but if it's something that makes him happy it makes u happy. it's cool ur at least open to that. very cool actually.

When I came out to my wife and asked if she would like watch sometime she said maybe but for now it's don't ask don't tell type thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Biplastic View Post
    The ancient Spartans were notoriously vicious in battle but were also openly bisexual
    Spartans were very bisexual as well as the romans and Vikings most all ancient armies.. not only did they fight to protect their country but also there lovers standing next to them..

i wonder what the reason is bisexuality wasn't supported after awhile? at least male bisexuality, female bisexuality seems to be more tolerated these days. i'm sure there are alot of reasons.

It has been my experience that most ladies enjoy seeing two guys suck each other's cocks. This is especially true of married ladies watching their husband suck another man for the first time. They feel that they have been sucking cock most of their lives - swallowing cum - that it's time for their hubby to do the same. I have been able to enjoy many newbie couples who have wanted to do this the first time. Anal sex is similar - if a husband has been fucking his wife's anus over the years, she wants to see him get fucked.

And most wives enjoy cum clean up by their husbands - whether it's his cum he's licking up from her cunt or another gentleman's cum.

Dee,

I agree with you - most women who love their man, will enjoy seeing him pleasure and be pleasured by another man. I know I enjoy watching two ladies together and two men together, too.

Quote Originally Posted by by~his~side View Post
    Female member here. Let's me first say that I don't think that bisexual men are less masculine. I know that isn't a direct answer to the question but I think it's worth mentioning.

I met a nice guy, fell in love and 6 years later he opened up to me that he is bisexual. My love for him and my desire to share my life with him remained unchanged.
    At the time that we first met (17 years ago)had I known ahead of time that he was bisexual....I don't think I would have started a relationship with him.
    I love him and accept his desire for cocksucking and all things bisexual.
    I have an understanding and acceptance that some other women don't.

Speaking just for myself - I do not like or dislike a man because he is a cocksucker. I like or dislike a man based on his personality.
    Watching two or more random men having sex does not turn me on.
    Watching my husband enjoy himself with another man (or men) makes me feel good. I like knowing because of my acceptance he is fulfilling his desire and fantasies.

I don't like to even think about a life with this man that I love....but if I should find myself a widow and felt as if I were ready to find another man, I would not hesitate to partner with a bisexual man as long as he viewed bisexual experiences with men the same way my husband does.

So, I wouldn't necessarily want to watch random men going at it, I do not necessarily place cocksucking men up on pedestals, but it does not diminish the esteem I have towards men. If he's a good person, his cocksucking doesn't make him tainted.

Dee

AWESOME! You are just awesome!

I'm a single girl here and male to male same sex encounters really turn me on.

I think it is less about permission and more about what drives the erotic feelings. My wife seems to enjoy watching. No permission, or allowance. Just fun.

Outside of the swinging community, I've never had much luck meeting women who could wrap their mind around the fact that I'm bisexual and also enjoy sex and intimacy with men. I'm lucky in that my 1st wife was a hot slutwife who actively encouraged my bisexuality and loved to watch me with other men when we swung together. I have her to thank for helping me to discover I' bisexual. There are a lot of couples, both mf couples with bi or curious males and also mm couples, who enjoy adding a 3rd bi man to their fun. I've disclosed upfront to the last 10 interesting women I've met online or in public that I am bisexual. That immediately drove every one of them off and I never saw or heard from them again. I got remarks such as 'bi is the same thing as gay', 'I want a real man not a fag', 'oh you're sick (or perverted'), "you're going to hell'.

I don't mean to sound boastful, but throughout my life since I was 14, I estimate that I went to bed the same day or night with 85-90% of all the women I took out for a 1st date. The rate was closer to 100% for women I met in bars LOL. I learned at an early age that women who screw you on a 1st date are trying to win your love and already have dreams/notions of long term relationships and/or marriage. There are some women who screw you right awaybecause they love sex and probably already have a bf or husband, but are in no way interested in seeing you again. They're called heartbreakers, just as men who do the same thing are called heartbreakers LOL. Most single, divorced or widowed women are easily hurt if you don't call them back or see them again or otherwise reciprocate their feelings of love. I learned a lot and henceforth went out of my way to not hurt women or break hearts. So after I split with my 2nd wife, I was and still am firmly resolved to never marry again and never mislead or use a woman. I decided I'd only meet women who would accept my bisexuality, and like me, want sex in the context of a casual to semi-serious relationship, perhaps even join me in swinging with other men, women or couples. If I disclose my bisexuality and desire to keep things casual to semi-serious to 1000 women, 999 would say 'well good luck with that!' But because there's there's thousands of bisexual/ gay men nearby who want and enjoy casual sex, I'm never gonna go sexless. Bottom line....as much as I'd love to have a kinky, understanding gf for companionship, intimacy, sex and fun, I could stand on my head the rest of my life waiting for her and still be sexually fulfilled.

Quote Originally Posted by chances View Post
    I don't seem to understand, why a male who has sex with other males, and enjoys sucking cocks, would really care what females think ? do men now need to get the o.k., from women ? lmao
    Welllllllllllll - they might be married to them, or living with them, or planning to marry or live with or have a favorite female friend with benefits and - use your imagination WHY