Register

Having fun alone

Those who know me well know I love to jerk off, to be specific, I really love edging. I can spend hours at a time stroking myself as close to cumming as I can and stopping. Well last night I started at 11pm, and I’m still stroking as we speak. Part of me wants to cum so I can eat it( I love cum) but I probably won’t. Anyone who knows about edging knows that it feels really good! So, I’m gonna keep stroking for a while, get a few more edges in. Then I’m gonna pound my ass with my favorite toy until I cum anally.

Re: Having fun alone

Love to keep stroking and squeezing out as much precum as I can. I precum a lot and it tastes so good. I’ll start and stop to prolong the amount of precum, then blow my load and lick it out of my hand.

I cannot go that long because I want to cum so bad. But edging for a couple hours is about how long I go.

I like to cam on my Australian site with other guys wank, cum and swallow my load. biaustralia.com

I love the feeling of my cock in my hand. I like the way my wife handles it too.