Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Threesome

Re: Threesome

If I could ever be in a three way it would have to be mmm, me in the middle!

I have enjoyed MFM and MMM, they all have their own unique attributes... The right woman with a strap-on and a bi husband or boyfriend can be equally as much fun as two men...I like giving and getting oral from men and woman, as well as sometimes topping, although prefer bottoming usually..it's all good with the right partners...

I've enjoyed all kinds of 3somes and moresomes including MFMs, FFMs, MMMs, orgies, house parties and swing club sex involving many combinations of same sex or opposite sex play. I was once in a 9 man orgy. The great majority of my group sex was with my ex-hotwife and other men in 3somes. At first all the action involved our male partner and me pleasing her. She also got off sucking and fucking and pleasing both of us. She had a fantasy to see me with other men and kept coaxing me into trying oral sex with our male partners. She had bi sex with women in 3somes, 4somes and moresomes for my visual and erotic pleasure and kept saying it wasn't fair that I (and men in general) got to watch 2 women having sex, but were not willing to have mm sex for her and other women to watch. I finally tried mutual mm oral sex in a 4some with the male half of a bi mf couple. It was an extreme turn on for me to please our male partners and be pleased by them as well while helping my wife be all the slut she could be. I knew from then on I loved cock too and actually enjoyed sucking cock as much or more than wifey did. From then on mfm 3ways with bisexual men became our favorite. Alas, we split up over issues not related to our swinging lifestyle after 21 years in the lifestyle. That was almost 20 years ago. After that I missed having a wife/gf to swing with, but I met other mf couples for str8 and bi mfm 3somes. I also finally fulfilled my fantasy to explore 1 on 1 sex and group sex with men only and I very much enjoy being with men with no females present. I've been in a number of mmm 3ways and I enjoyed them very much. They are definitely the easiest kind of 3some to arrange. Bisexual 3somes with mf couples are still my favorite group sex. But as I've gotten older, it's become almost impossible to find and meet mf couples with bi males or to meet kinky women who'd enjoy a bi/swing relationship or arrangement.

Myself and 2 males that are tops

I'll throw my hat into the all of the above ring. Done the mff one. Looking forward to doing the others some time.