Register

Thread: Yoga Pants

Yoga Pants

I am bi, so I love looking at both men and women. And I was at the gym today and just about every woman was wearing tight yoga pants. Makes the experience so much more enjoyable. But I saw the complete lack of men wearing yoga pants. And I have to tell you, I would love to see men at the gym wearing some nice tight yoga pants. The nice tight butts from behind and their packages from the front.

Anyone with me?

Re: Yoga Pants

In the spring & summer it is always nice to see people on bikes with their compression bike shorts.

​I totally agree.

Quote Originally Posted by csreef View Post
    In the spring & summer it is always nice to see people on bikes with their compression bike shorts.
    These sort of shorts are probably the best thing for guys to work out in--or a version of them. I do agree---always great to see guys in those tight shorts

i'm indifferent to guys out in public so seeing them in tight cloths does nothing for me. even though i'm very eager to have my 1st sexual encounter with a guy. go figure. but definately notice when women wear yoga pants

I were compresson leggings and a T, only when working out.

Quote Originally Posted by sysper View Post
    i'm indifferent to guys out in public so seeing them in tight cloths does nothing for me. even though i'm very eager to have my 1st sexual encounter with a guy. go figure. but definately notice when women wear yoga pants
    Same here. I don’t look at guys I see as potential sex partners, but I do wonder what it would be like with some women I see

the above comment is USUALLY true, however, once I was done working out and playing racquetball and went into the locker room to retrieve my stuff. One of the racquetball players was in there getting ready to shower, and when he pulled off his shorts I nearly dropped to my knees right then and there.
    Last edited by Fzmr9t; Feb 28, 2018 at 1:43 AM. Reason: Update

can't say for sure i wouldn't of wanted to either

If I was still in my twenties or thirties I would love to wear yoga pants and a tank top to an adult bookstore. I would love to see a man walk into the local ABS dressed like that! I'm hard just thinking about it!

The same double standard applies to jeans as well. Gals' jeans (stretch especially) fit like magic marker. Guys' jeans are baggy in the butt and loose all the way down. What's up with that?

I think my wife wearing yoga pants is a very big come on for other men. That is very encouraging in my pursuit of her being with another man. By the way the outlines shown are just fantastic.

I wear leggings to bed and a sports bra. All at my wife's suggestion.

Quote Originally Posted by 19biman61 View Post
    If I was still in my twenties or thirties I would love to wear yoga pants and a tank top to an adult bookstore. I would love to see a man walk into the local ABS dressed like that! I'm hard just thinking about it!
    i wear yoga pants and a tank top with flip flops, ankel braclet and a toe ring to ABS

Do they sell them in men’s larger sizes? Suggestion as to where to buy? Thanks.

I just buy women's yoga pants. A women large or xl fits me well. I love the look and feel of them. Love the lift and shape they give me.

A man in yoga pants with a nice cock and balls bulge in front would be so very sexy.