Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

How long do you really want to suck before he cums?

Where ever I play determines how long I want to suck and slather on his cock. If it's a bookstore or adult movie, I'd say 5 minutes max. A car, the same. There was once a rest area with no facilities except a big port-a-john on the NYS Thruway Eastbound side between Exits 46 and 45. There was a GH cut in the back wall. It was a big john and the floor gave you ample access to the hole. I sucked many a cock out behind the shed. You didn't want the guy to last too long because traffic would be coming and going. You didn't for sure want to have some old lady or kid walking around back and seeing you bobbing on a knob! Not to mention cops.

Adult theaters, you could take your time somewhat, but too long and you had a line behind your suckee. I had some of my best sessions in a theater. Played with this older guy who had a cock of steel! That thing was always up. Lubed that baby up one day and let him slide it between my legs from behind and fuck me that way. No penetration. It was a mess when he came, but felt oh so good!

I haven't sucked much past 15-20 minutea without tiring. It's the jaw, especially on the thick ones. I had my teeth pulled out when I retired so I didn't have to worry about dental bills and become a toothless cocksucker. A gummer if you will. Guys love it! Total bliss with the tongue and slathering without a worry of snagging a trouser trout with an errant tooth. Do you know what they call a cocksucker with a chipped tooth? Organ Grinder.

So fellow cock bites, how long do you like to suck?

Re: How long do you really want to suck before he cums?

I like to go at least an hour and I don't mean of continuous sucking. I like to suck, lick and stroke a cock as part of the whole experience. I love the feeling of a cock in my mouth.

I've never been in a situation in an ABS, rest area or other place where the temptation might be to 'get it over with'.

I've only sucked cock in a comfortable setting where there was sufficient time and privacy to allow things to play out as they will. I did blow one guy in the front seat of a car, and he came rather quickly. Wasn't planned that way, at least on my part. He may have wanted a quickie, or maybe I was just doing a really good job!

So it's hard to quantify it. I would just say, as long as we're both enjoying it! I love having a cock in my mouth and giving pleasure to another man or gurl!

As long as I get the cum, I’ll gladly suck it for as long as it takes.

Ideally, five to seven minutes of cock sucking is good for me. After that, it tends to become tedious and I start getting a sore jaw. Most of the time that’s a non issue as the guy usually cums before I start wearing out!

Silkyhoselover said it best when he commented "comfortable setting where there was sufficient time......"

But I gotta be honest and say I'm at my best for about 5-8 minutes.
    I'm sorry.....I know that sounds sad. But if it's still going on after 13...14...15 minutes then my mouth gets tired and (depending on the position) my neck and shoulders start to hurt.
    Worst position is him flat out on his back with me hovering over top. It's too difficult to prop myself up, keep my hair out of the way, maintain a position so he can see breasts AND hold his cock up (with my hand) all at the same time. Sorry, it's exhausting if I'm at it for more than 6-7 minutes.
    Only thing worse than that position is if he has unruly pubes. I'll give it a go for 3-4 minutes......but once those pubes start clinging to my tongue - I'm done.

Now, if you are nicely manscaped and if you are willing to sit on the couch, bed or chair so that I can kneel on the floor in between your legs.....then we can have some extended fun. I'll stay put until you give me the signal that you're about to cum. And, after you shoot your load, I can swallow it down or we can share it in a kiss....your choice.
    But if I'm being honest, I don't mind a quick shooter.

Quote Originally Posted by O2BNude4U2C View Post
    Ideally, five to seven minutes of cock sucking is good for me. After that, it tends to become tedious and I start getting a sore jaw. Most of the time that’s a non issue as the guy usually cums before I start wearing out!

I'm more like you. Sometimes I lose interest if it takes too long,

10 to 15 minutes is it for me most times its 5 minutes

I have found---you can never tell how long it is going to take for a guy to spurt his load----sometimes it has been as quick as less than a minute with a few over the years--mostly because we had already been doing other things to get the motors running and when my mouth was around their cocks---that was all it took.

Mostly though it does tend to take some time, especially since I am older and I tend to get with older guys too. Sadly, for lots of reasons our dicks don't work as well as they once did. I have to say I find that with myself. I wish I could get back that kid would could cum just by thinking about being horny and even the slightest touch----it was spurting!!

I don't hold it against a guy I get with if it takes awhile or even not at all that he can't finish the job---if doing the sucking--I just enjoy sucking him for as long as I can and if sucks me and it doesn't get over the finish line---as long as he is fine with it--I am too-I just enjoy what pleasure he can offer me and I appreciate it.

When time allows I love to take my time, it seems the longer it takes the more he holds back and when he releases its very intense.

Doesn't matter how long it takes because the wife and I switch off and share. We have a regular so we don't and never have taken chances in ABS or adult stores. We leave that to those who don't care if they get a disease. We go to adult theaters but don't suck or fuck others. To many diseases out there.

Mmhmm! Yup, I totally agree. I mean yes, I enjoy giving a guy head as much as the next guy...but for me, (not that i'm keeping track of time at all) if it goes on for what feels like longer than 10-15, as cornholejoe said, then i start to become less and less turned on. For one, if it takes that long, or longer, then it starts to feel more like a chore than something to be enjoyed. Another thing is, when blowing him is going on this long, I start to think & wonder stuff like, "Does he like what I'm doing?...maybe he's just not very vocal... Maybe I should stop....he's probably waiting for me to stop & doesn't wanna be rude an'' outright say so...." So, yah...so by this time I've wondered to the point of having lost all interest.
    -- Scratchy or 'The Scratch Man'

I’ve never been in a situation where I didn’t make him cum before I got tired. Granted my experiences never took too long. 10 minutes tops.

I like to suck cocks, but they payoff for me, is when he cums. I’d say around 5 to 10 minutes.

I enjoy getting sucked off by men much more than sucking men off. For many years I adored sucking hot, hard virile cocks which fed my mouth and throat with hot, sticky, stringy cum within 10 to 15 minutes. If it took any longer than that to make a man's balls explode, he was either too nervous/inexperienced/guiltful or impotent or not into me or any combination of those 3 things. I knew I'd done my best to orally/manually please him. If that was not enough to get him hard and make him cum, I felt no sense of inadequacy as to my cocksucking skills. I'm 64 yrs old now and I stopped routinely sucking the cocks of men who suck my cock over a year ago. It was due mostly to safety/health concerns, but in large part because I attract mostly older bi married cocksuckers who can no longer get hard or cum except when they are sucking cocks. It's a niche I am happy to fill....getting my dick sucked off by cocksuckers who neither want or need reciprocation from me. Occasionally I meet a hot guy (usually much younger than me) who gets so excited and hard that I cant resist getting his dick in my hands and mouth.

It's up to him. If he wants a quick blow and go, that's fine as long as I get my reward. If he wants me to milk it for an hour, I'm good with that, too. I like lots of precum

It depends on the guy. If it's our first time and maybe only time, if he is getting really ready to cum and shows no sign of wanting to stop, I start edging him for as long as I can until he can't take it anymore!
    I've been plowed more times than Paris Hilton, and I loved every mile of it!

If time permits, I love to milk a guys cock as long as he can take it. Otherwise, up to 20 minutes is a good time for me so my jaw doesn't feel like it's going to lock up.

6 minutes or close to that

okbiguy

I once sucked a guy for more than 2 hours, we were at his place. We started off in 69, then he got up and fixed a drink then sat down in his recliner and leaned back and I was sucking his cock He got up a few times to get another drink then he passed out after about an hour. I kept sucking (I really like sucking) for another hour, he was passed out drunk but his cock stayed hard so I kept sucking until it finally got soft so I got dressed and left.

It is a rare occasion that I get the time to edge a guy with my hands and mouth for a prolonged period. The longest has been about an hour. Most times it is much quicker as we are never in a place that allows for a long play time. Did manage to play in an ABS behind a locked door in a booth for about 20 minutes once but most times it does go quickly and I don't mind as I like my reward no matter how quickly is comes.

Quote Originally Posted by bw299 View Post
    If time permits, I love to milk a guys cock as long as he can take it. Otherwise, up to 20 minutes is a good time for me so my jaw doesn't feel like it's going to lock up.
    I agree, I love sucking cock so I like to make it last as long as possible without it becoming tedious. I had a steady lover a while back and we would spend weekends together. When we got together on Fridays we would have a couple of drinks in a bar and go back to his place. As soon as the door closed I would have him stripped down and have his cock in my mouth and 5 minutes later I had a mouthful of cum. For the rest of the weekend everything went at a slower pace. I would caress stroke suck and lick for hours. I sure miss those days.

I like it the longer the better , all the way to completion, then I get my reward, I love sucking a hard cock

I like the feel of his hard cock , and love to have it in my mouth as long as i can , taking him deep as i can , hopping he will like what i am doing , and that i will get to taste his hot cum after .

As long as its big and hard. whatever time it takes.....mmmmm

Don't want him to cum too soon, I want that cock in my mouth for a while!

I used to have a regular playmate and we would normally only get a half hour together during which we would suck each other for about 10 mins. But sometimes we would get some real quality time to take it slow. The best was when I ate his cock for almost an hour. We were both edging for what seemed like forever. That produced perhaps the best orgasm I had with him. My load was so heavy and it shot long and went everywhere. Usually we would cum on each other. Most of the time I would blow my wad on his cock and rub my cock all over his til he returned the favor. It was really hot!

I am a devoted cock sucker. I will suck ‘til he cums then continue sucking (very gently) until he can take more vigorous sucking. I’ll repeat if necessary ‘till I’m told to stop.

I just love 5he jizz. No matter how long it takes.

I love sucking cock and balls. I prefer to only use my mouth no hands. It feels better to me that way so I assume it feels better to them. I have never gotten tired doing it, but no one has lasted more the 10 minutes yet. Maybe its my deep throating skills or I just haven't met the right man yet. I feel like I could go at it all day.