Register

Other forums like this??

Are there other forums like this that are maintained by an admin team that I can participate in and actually upload pics?I really really really like the idea of this forum but its not working! I want to show myself off but pics just wont upload... please please show me what else is out there!! either post here or message me please.

Re: Other forums like this??

resized

I would love know if there are any more as well...

I enjoy Bateworld, and plenty of opportunities to join your groups of interest, and no problem posting pics.

When this site went to hell one of the members started a site called swingbi. That site is now for sale if anyone wants to run their own site. $3695 or $308 a month for 12 months.

Quote Originally Posted by curtotry View Post
    Junk site, I registered several years ago, but EVERYTHING I click on, even contact support to report the problem I get this:
    An Error Occurred

Sorry, an error occurred. If you are unsure on how to use a feature, or don't know why you got this error message, try looking through the help files for more information.

[#1000B] You are not allowed to visit this community.

Yes this site has gone to shit. Either shut it down, sell it, or run the damn thing like it should be.

Quote Originally Posted by bikurinpa View Post
    Junk site, I registered several years ago, but EVERYTHING I click on, even contact support to report the problem I get this:
    An Error Occurred

Sorry, an error occurred. If you are unsure on how to use a feature, or don't know why you got this error message, try looking through the help files for more information.

[#1000B] You are not allowed to visit this community.
    Sorry to read about your experience but I found shy bi guy working well. There is a male site and a female site kept separately. Shy bi guy is moderated.

ShyBiGuy blocked me after I made a comment to someone. The 'admin' edited the comment, and never contacted me to explain why a response for support containing support resources was not allowed. Several email requests to get the block lifted (or at least explained) went unanswered. I had to create a second account to get to send a request.

Since then (a few years) it seems to be spammed as much as anything else. It is hard to find a reasonable resource online that does not get hijacked or abandoned.

Yes, this site has had it's issues, and no living owner is a big issue. Unfortunate that no one can buy this and own it. There seems to be more interest in a community admin style. Keeping in mind not everyone wants to look at a bunch of cock picks every time they login, some want to have community, some support, some play/date/relationship minded - if you are going to create, own or share a space to others, I suggest you share what it is about too -

Quote Originally Posted by tenni View Post
    Sorry to read about your experience but I found shy bi guy working well. There is a male site and a female site kept separately. Shy bi guy is moderated.
    I dont know what is wrong, it did it every since I registered, cant even contact support as I get the very same thing.

Quote Originally Posted by bw299 View Post
    Yes this site has gone to shit. Either shut it down, sell it, or run the damn thing like it should be.
    I'll second that!