Register

Pegging questions

I have been pegged a few times with a smaller dido and strap on, but my girl bought a strapless that is a little bigger. I'm having problems with it.

Is there any suggestions anyone had for how to make this process a little easier? I really enjoyed Pegging with our smaller dildo and wanted to try something bigger. And with this strapless one it vibrates for her pleasure so I feel it will give us both a great experience.

Any and all advice or stories about your experiences (good lube, fore play, positions etc) and what I should expect will be appreciated.

Thanks.
    Last edited by twosmokers; Feb 11, 2018 at 9:36 AM.

Re: Pegging questions

relax & used a good lube
    I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it!

just let her get you used to it

Yes, use generous amounts of lubricant, and take time to get your opening stretched out before attempting insertion. I find that fingers or a smaller dildo work well for that purpose. Once you're ready for penetration, take it very slow and let her get you used to the feelings of fullness and pressure. There may be some discomfort at first, but after a while, it'll feel pretty fantastic. The prostate stimulation, by the way, will produce some intense orgasms! At least, I've found that to be true.

I would suggest sitting in a hot bath, to relax your rear. Also if you enjoy a glass of wine , you may wish to have a glass or two to "loosen up" mentally.

Once you get use to your partner pegging you, and your body becomes use to the sensation, just go with it, is all I can say.

Not all lubes are made alike! Try silicon lube more slippery and re apply the lu e after a few minutes. You are a lucky man to have found a partner for peg-play, that should be a word.

DM

Advice great.....keep it (tee-hee) cumming.

Any lube you recomend? Water based didn't seem to work well. If there is a brand you can recomend

ky jelly or anal ease works really well

A good source of information is Ruby Rider's Pegging Paradise. http://peggingparadise.com

Ruby has a forum, and nearly 190 podcasts about pegging. You'll find her recommendations on lube and toys, and a lot of other useful information...

I prefer silicon based lubes for many reasons. They're slipperier, rarely need to be re-applied and are more waterproof than water based lubricants. The latter is a big issue for those of us who like to play in the shower. The downside is that silicon based lubes aren't recommended for certain toys. For instance, the manufacturer warns that using a silicon based lube will ruin my Fleshlight. No matter, it still feels great with a water based lube.

Butt plug followed by BUTT PLUG followed by pegging works for me.

Quote Originally Posted by O2BNude4U2C View Post
    I prefer silicon based lubes for many reasons. They're slipperier, rarely need to be re-applied and are more waterproof than water based lubricants. The latter is a big issue for those of us who like to play in the shower. The downside is that silicon based lubes aren't recommended for certain toys. For instance, the manufacturer warns that using a silicon based lube will ruin my Fleshlight. No matter, it still feels great with a water based lube.
    1) Not to be a prig or a wise-ass, but it's SILICONE. Silicon is a solid that looks a lot like sand. You don't want that in your lube, on your dick or in your ass or pussy!

2) Here's a link that is helpful in sorting out what you can and shouldn't use silicone lube with.

https://www.astroglide.com/blog/myth...lube-debunked/

Basically, it's recommended to stick with water-based lubes when using them with silicone sex toys.
    Last edited by SilkyHoseLover; Feb 14, 2018 at 8:49 AM.

My lube of choice is pure coconut cooking oil but because I'm not into anal sex I only use it on my partners for nice squishy handjobs or for frottage purposes or total body slickness. It's great for massages because it's absorbed into the skin and has a similar effect as a moisturizer and doesn't produce residue which must be wiped or cleaned off afterwards. The same thing applies to residue from vaginal or anal sex. It's super slick and long lasting as well. But like silicone based lubes and other oil-based ones it is not the best for use on toys or condoms. It can break down latex condoms and silicone toys, but at a much slower rate than other oil-base lubes. If STDs are a concern, it would most likely be safe for a quickie buttfuck with a latex condom, but not for a prolonged protected fuck. For bareback anal sex, it is great because it actually gets absorbed in the rectal/intestinal lining to make it more supple to be stretched. It's not recommended for mf sex if the female's vagina is very sensitive to moisture or she has a history of yeast infections. It's google-able so don't try using it just on my say-so.... go read about it and make your choice accordingly.

Silkyhoselover I believe you are referring to silica, which is a sand stone. silicone can be rubber type substance or a slippery lubricant. At least thats what I know of the two.
    Last edited by bim49686; Feb 14, 2018 at 6:59 PM.

Yes, there is silica sand, but that's not what I was referring to. Ever heard of 'Silicon Valley'? That's where they make semiconductors, not dildos or sex lube. And the main ingredient is silicon, which is a chemical element with symbol Si and atomic number 14 in the periodic table.

Of course, if you're thinking Valley of the Dolls, which could be dubbed 'Silicone Valley', that's where you'll find the rubbery stuff and the makings of breast implants & lubricants. That's a man-made polymer, not an element.

This may help:

https://www.livescience.com/37598-si...-implants.html

Everything said is important but until you can admit that you want to be fucked and there is nothing wrong with it you won't completely commit to the act.. It does not diminish your masculinity a bit. You won't burst into flames. Spread those cheeks and beg to be fucked.
    It sounds like you have a willing and understanding partner and this is really important.
    This is a great time to explore parts of you that have been kept in that closet nobody open.
    Let it out and embrace it.
    Then do something for your partner that you might not have done before you.

My wife has just agreed to begin pegging me and we are shopping around for a strap on, but I am curious about one thing. Since we have been married 40 years, we have a pretty standard love session. Fore play with each other, I take her to an oral or penitrational orgasm with my penis or one of her toys. She then takes me to my orgasm. So at what point do we insert (pun intended) the pegging? I think I want it during fore play, she thinks pegging is a finishing act, after she has cum. How does it work for you?

There is a picture on our profile of my wife wearing a Doc Johnson strapon with a ultra harness. It has a place for a vibrating egg which helps make you dilate so it goes in easier. This one is about 8" with a fair sized head. Her other one is longer with two built in vibrators ( his and hers ). If you keep the vibrator running and keep steady pressure with a rocking motion the vibration and pressure combination will make you dilate and open up for it. As for lube, if you use a rubber the lube won't have any effect on the toy. The real thing is always nice because of the human interaction but the strapon is nice because it never goes soft. Our boy toy does me first and when he cums my wife is ready to take over with her strapon. If it lasts long like with the two of them the stimulation on your prostate gland will make you cum without anyone ever touching your cock or balls. Very, extremely intense and your balls will drain out completely.

Quote Originally Posted by csreef View Post
    I would suggest sitting in a hot bath, to relax your rear. Also if you enjoy a glass of wine , you may wish to have a glass or two to "loosen up" mentally.

Once you get use to your partner pegging you, and your body becomes use to the sensation, just go with it, is all I can say.
    Also you may want to try using Analese , this is a Lube like product that will help to numb your Anus. As your Anus is stretched, it is going to hurt, it is a muscle after all. Once your Anus gets stretched out, it will not hurt, and you will gradually be able to take in bigger "toys" . Mileage may vary.

Not tying to be argumentative with you, csreef, and you did say "Mileage may vary." So please don't interpret my remarks as criticism or anything personal.

I've read cautionary statements recommending against the use of products such as this, suggesting that pain is a signal that something is not right, and dulling it can allow physical damage to go unnoticed until it's too late to prevent it.

The advice that makes sense to me is to take it slow, use lots and lots of lube -- messy, yes -- and don't rush things Start with a finger or very small toy, then work your way up to more fingers and/or larger diameter toys. Most times when I experience an anal insertion, there is that 'getting over the hump' feeling that peaks with an exquisite 'almost pain' as the largest diameter of whatever is going in passes a certain point. That quickly abates and it's nothing but pure pleasure for me after that.

Numbing works both for and against you, too! It will mask both pain and pleasure! I'll take all the pleasure I can get!

Your advice is right, take it slow & use lots of lube.

i love that over the hump feeling on the rare occasion i put a buttplug inside me!

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Wife Hard On.jpg  

Photo's work again. That is my wife with a hard on

Any guy tryna get pegged by a beastClick image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2418.jpg 
Views:	121 
Size:	32.1 KB 
ID:	48304Click image for larger version. 

Name:	_20180309_090706.jpg 
Views:	123 
Size:	71.3 KB 
ID:	48303

Quote Originally Posted by cfr50s View Post
    Photo's work again. That is my wife with a hard on
    like let her peg my ass

have her lay on her back, you get on top and ride it. plenty of lube, after a foreplay warmup with your smaller toy. this position leaves you in controle of depth and rythym. deep breaths, relax, ease into it (or it into you). once you breach the ring of "pain") its all good from there. this is the position i most often cum while being pegged. no assitance needed, just ride till i cum.

hope it helps, ENJOY

YES, lol

Great info.