Register

Thread: Cock surprises

Cock surprises

When meeting someone after seeing their profile online, what do many of you find?
    Is the cock usually smaller than pictured? Or, have you been pleasantly surprised with a larger than expected cock to play with?

Re: Cock surprises

I've always found that what I saw in pictures matched what I saw for real.

my experience its either as pictured or bigger (yum)

Usually they have shared photos that pretty much represents their cock---what is usually the big surprise---it is actually larger than it appeared in their photos and that is a happy occurence!

never met anyone on this site

Never met anyone on this site. The guys I met on other sites were pretty much what I expected.

Quote Originally Posted by Asspussy302 View Post
    Never met anyone on this site. The guys I met on other sites were pretty much what I expected.
    Same here, too far away or fother muckin game players!

Most are consistent with the pics they provide.

most are a bit smaller then what they have in a piv on other sites and their cock is not as thick as they said it was and can not feel it going in me

Quote Originally Posted by Tuffnuggies View Post
    When meeting someone after seeing their profile online, what do many of you find?
    Is the cock usually smaller than pictured? Or, have you been pleasantly surprised with a larger than expected cock to play with?
    I went to be with one guy who had an inflatable thing in side his cock, but it leaked and let out this high pitched squeaking noise. Then he' have to pump it up again. Talk about a buzzkill.

One guy was totally tiny due to genetics. He was very nervous and self conscious, about it I gave he the best blow job he ever got. I'd never seen a guy so happy. I did my good deed.

Some guys have problems and I will never make it worse for them. I just find a way to make it work. The idea of shutting a guy down for a problem beyond his control is horrible.

I'm just thankful they aren't my problems.
    Last edited by softheart; Feb 10, 2018 at 6:53 PM.
    I've been plowed more times than Paris Hilton, and I loved every mile of it!

I've never been misled or disappointed by other men as to their true cock size, body type, age etc. Most I've met have been just what I expected and some have far exceeded what I expected. I don't post, send or ask for face pics, so I've met a few men whose faces were not all that pleasing, but everything else about them was hot & sexy. My looks, my body and cock size have never been a disappointment to any of my male partners who met me without seeing my face. Many have been remarked at how pleasantly surprised they were with my looks after meeting other men who were not at all physically attractive except for their dicks. I have an average 6" cut cock which is also average thickness, but which gets quite hard even at age 64.

As far as cock surprises go, my 1st ex wife and I loved 3somes with other men. Neither of us were size queens. We both wanted average to good looking men with average or above average cocks. Anything over and above average was a bonus and icing on the cake for both of us. She had raved about a young, regular customer at her shop who seriously flirted with her every time he came in. She said her pussy became very wet every time he came into the shop and that he really gave her the hots. I was 34 at the time, she was 29 and he was a 25 yr old Air Force guy stationed near us. I told her to flirt back, have lunch with him and let him know that she and I enjoyed 3somes with men and see if he might be interested. She did, he was and he even admitted to her he was bisexual and asked if that would be a problem. She said hell no and that we preferred bisexual men. We met him for drinks and he was the best looking guy she and I had ever met together. There was instant chemistry and we invited him to follow us home. Wifey got us all a glass of wine and stripped down to her sexy lavender panties and bra. She sat between us on the sofa, then told us it was time we stripped naked for her. We both stood up, and removed shoes, socks, shirts, pants and underwear in unison. She and I both gasped when his already semi hard 9 inch cock was revealed. A huge cock surprise for us both ! It was very thick as well and wifey saw the precum oozing from us both. She winked at me, which was our secret sign that I should suck his cock. She had him sit down on the sofa as I dropped to my knees and began licking and sucking his cock and tasting his sweet precum. I looked up to see him removing her bra and kissing her and fondling and sucking her breasts. What a rush !! In less than a minute, she and I had him diamond hard and they had me diamond hard as well. I knew what she wanted so I stopped sucking him and winked at her. That was our secret sign that she should begin sucking and fucking him. She never did want me to make another man cum before she fucked him. She arose and led him to the bedroom in her sexy panties and strapped heels. She asked him to lie back on the bed. She got between his legs on her stomach and began to lick and suck his hard cock as I sat beside them on the bed and pulled her panties down to her ankles, then off. He reached and began to stroke my hard dick. Soon she did what she'd been waiting to do. She stopped well short of making him cum orally. She straddled him, grabbed his broad shoulders and jammed his thick cock deep in her pussy and rode him cowgirl style as I watched. She came best when she was riding my dick and grinding her pelvis and clit as hard as she could to meet each upstroke. That's what she did with other men too. She came within 2 minutes. He then flipped her over on her back and began fucking her harder and faster. The sight of her strapped heeled feet and lower legs draped over his shoulders is one I'll never forget. She came again, then he stopped, told her to get on all fours and began fucking her from behind. She reached for my cock and I positioned myself on my knees so that she could suck me as she was being pounded. She came again in a few minutes. He stopped fucking her and she stopped short of making me cum. We were both amazed by our stud and that he'd not yet cum. Hell I was amazed that I hadn't yet cum either LOL. We took a short wine break, then resumed playing. She and I both went down his beautiful cock, french kissing each other as we licked and sucked it. I knew she wasn't yet done with fucking him. Then she stopped and stopped me sucking him and she and he went down on me. I came after about 2 minutes, which is what I'd been waiting on. They both took my cum in in their mouths, then exchanged it in a sexy cum kiss before swallowing and licking all the cum off my cock. I moved to the side and she began fucking him cowgirl style again. He then fucked her again and finally came as she came again. I licked her pussy and his cock clean. Then we all fell asleep. He awoke in a few hours to find me sucking his cock and stroking wifey's pussy. She woke up and helped me make his balls explode and finish him off. She and I shared a cum kiss of our own afterwards. He was our all time favorite 3some partner and we met 3 more times before he was transferred to another Air Force base. She was taken to new heights after our first date with him when he fucked her ass as I fucked her pussy each time we met again. His is still the largest, thickest, longest lasting cock I or my ex-hotwife ever sucked and the largest she ever took in her pussy or ass while we were still married.