Register

So Cal Bath House

Hi,

Has anyone in So Cal (Specifically LA or San Fernando Valley) ever tried a bath house such as Roman Holiday? On the surface it sounds both like a great place to hang out (literally) and meet people, and a place for 2 people to meet who can't host.

If you have any experience, especially in So Cal, feel free to reach out.

Thanks!

Re: So Cal Bath House

All the bathhouses...SteamWorks is one chain...are great for cruising or for meeting a friend when neither of you can host. And others will join ya. Don't get no better than that.

Coastocoast

Be careful of the cooties that abound in these spots.

I work and live close by Roman Holiday in the Valley. Don’t go unless i’m meeting a discreet married friend. If anyone
    wants to chat with me or possibly connect, send me a PM here, or better yet, email me-totoroish19@aol.com

I think the best one is the 1350 Club in Wilmington.

So what makes one sauna better than another one? Is it the facilities or the customers or both? What's the best things to look for when choosing a quality sauna?

Yep, I'm curious what sets one apart from another too. Have never been but have considered checking one out. Probably a good call to meet someone there as opposed to just taking a chance with whoever might be lurking around. Anyone have any experiences either way? Sounds like they could be great places if they are done well and not creepy.

In my mind, what makes one bathhouse better than another is cleanliness and the condition of the facilities. If it's clean and upscale, it'll get plenty of hot guys. Oh, and price...gotta be able to afford it...LOL. There are two bathhouses in Seattle only about 3 blocks apart. One is clean and upscale (SteamWorks) and the other (Club Z) is a real pit. But funny, they both have a following.