Register
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Re: How submissive are you

I am exactly the same except it usually makes me so excited i cum all over myself

For me, it's a weird thing. I am masculine most if the time.. but as soon as a guy pulls out a bigger cock than mine.., I become extremely submissive and own that role..

I would enjoy having a hung guy spank me and shove my face into the mattress while fucking my ass,maybe binding me in that position and sharing me with all his buddies, filling me with cum.

Quote Originally Posted by Touchesyouthere View Post
    For me, it's a weird thing. I am masculine most if the time.. but as soon as a guy pulls out a bigger cock than mine.., I become extremely submissive and own that role..
    I'm exactly the same and have been told I'm a better fuck than the wife or girl friend. My whole demeaner changes. I become a female in my head.

from the first time i did it i have liked it finally let a man i have sucked off a few times fuck my ass with his 8 .5 inch really thick cock he gave me what he called a horse fucking with my legs up in the air and him plowing my asshole and me grunting as he fucked me and saying take it bitch i really felt like a bitch and later on when he got done and i had cum running out of my gaped asshole i knew what a horse fucking felt like

I am not sub or dom, but, I am well hung.
    And this makes me a magnet for sub bottoms.

Quote Originally Posted by playful808 View Post
    I am not sub or dom, but, I am well hung.
    And this makes me a magnet for sub bottoms.
    I bet you are playful.

im small and if with a big man i'm his sub

I'm very submissive, but not in a pain or BDSM way. I want to please thats all. If it is dressing up, on my knees, being fucked, spit roasted, making dinner, letting his friends have some fun, whatever. As long as my man is having a good time and is satisfied, I'm happy. I want to make him smile.

I like the cat and mouse flirting first. If I like the guy and he makes the first move I give him just enough keep him coming. If we're at a club I'll let him touch me and complement his actions and pretty much let him know I'm intersted and use verbal clues that I may be a slut. He needs to convince me that I'm wanted. If were at a house party and others are close by I often will see if there's interest in a small group. Doesn't have to be more than multiples. Buit if I sense that it's going to be a HOT time, then I get a bit aggressive but I never stand on ceremony. If he shows a Dom attitude I'll may go straight into my Boy-Cunt​ and lick my lips. Flip flop is fine with me.

i bet u say that to all the guys lol. well u got this guy excited& hoping it happens that way to him some lucky day there's just something about a dom top treating me more like property & offering me to his horny friends as aon outlet for there sexuality.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warren63 View Post
    I would enjoy having a hung guy spank me and shove my face into the mattress while fucking my ass,maybe binding me in that position and sharing me with all his buddies, filling me with cum.

In my day to day life I'm just a normal guy that you would never think wants to be a cum dumpster for a room full of horny married guys that don't get any from their wives anymore. In fantasy land I'd be a total sub slave to a dom married guy that shares me with a group of horny guys every weekend, all weekend. I'd love to under the poker table making my rounds while they play cards and drink beer. Oh well it's fun to dream lol

I enjoy being completely dominated by a man...pleasuring him however he wishes for me to please him. Any position, any place, any time he chooses to pull out his cock. Outdoors and public places really turn me on. Sucking a guys cock while he is driving or in a parking lot is great...also love being bent over the hood of a fine car and assfucked...letting him cum balls deep inside

Your post really describes my feeling of being submissive to the person who's cock I am sucking. But I am only a true submissive to my wife.

In real life. Very dom alpha type.
    In secret 100% submissive with guys.

Not at all. Not in the least.

In fact, I'm in the extreme minority of people who find the entire concept abhorrent.

It has been my experience, in every single instance, without exception, that people who want to be, or claim to be "dominant" are just abusive assholes who want to be mean-spirited, hateful, sadistic, and crude, without any consequences or repercussions. In short, they want to be bullies, causing harm and pain, without having to be accountable. If you have to hurt someone else to get off, you have mental problems, and I want nothing to do with you.

You may not be like that. You probably aren't like that.

But everyone I have ever met who claimed to be, was.

It is a complete and total dealbreaker, and I don't tolerate anyone being anything less than gentle, sensual, and mutually-pleasurable.

YMMV.
    ------------
    Doesn't anyone find it odd that an attractive face is one of the criteria by which we decide to lick the area from which someone urinates?

Every now and then I enjoy being submissve with my dom master. I like it when he invites a few friends over to watch the game and he makes me the halftime entertainment. It always starts with him telling me to take off my shirt and start giving him head. As Im sucking him off he tells his friends what a good cocksucker I am and asks if they want a blowjob too. Of course they all so yes so one by one I give each of them a blowjob and enjoy the comments like, Suck it bitch. You love a cock in your mouth don't you cocksucker. You're a cum dump faggot aren't you. Who's your daddy dick sucker? Show me the cum slut in your mouth and I'll tell you when you can swallow like a good whore.

Quote Originally Posted by Waylon View Post
    Every now and then I enjoy being submissve with my dom master. I like it when he invites a few friends over to watch the game and he makes me the halftime entertainment. It always starts with him telling me to take off my shirt and start giving him head. As Im sucking him off he tells his friends what a good cocksucker I am and asks if they want a blowjob too. Of course they all so yes so one by one I give each of them a blowjob and enjoy the comments like, Suck it bitch. You love a cock in your mouth don't you cocksucker. You're a cum dump faggot aren't you. Who's your daddy dick sucker? Show me the cum slut in your mouth and I'll tell you when you can swallow like a good whore.
    I love to be talked to that way, when I am sucking cocks.

I'm not submissive nor am I dominant, I'm me, somewhere in between. When it happens I want both of us to play an active role, neither demanding, just pleasuring.

I consider myself a “partner”, rather than dom or sub. I will be glad to play either role for our mutual pleasures. We can alternate roles as we change positions and communicate our desires.

Quote Originally Posted by Shower42 View Post
    I consider myself a “partner”, rather than dom or sub. I will be glad to play either role for our mutual pleasures. We can alternate roles as we change positions and communicate our desires.
    This is me too. I can't stand the idea of being dominated in role play, and I don't feel the desire to dominate others either. But I'm happy to give and take with a partner who is respectful.

Behind closed doors I'm very submissive. Soon as a man touches me I'm theirs.

I am and always have been the submissive one.Not to the point of pain though. I reaaly like knowing that my job is to do what my parner wants, He or she can dress me, they can talk to me how they like, I make sure they are satisfied, and in turn so am I..

Not in the least bit a sub. I much prefer passionate, loving sex between equals.

I'm a pure cum slut to my friend. I actually wish they would b a little more assertive .an treat me like the slut I am. I really like to be fuckef good by trannies n shemales who like to top males I can't get enough . You know dicks n boobs are the best.

Quote Originally Posted by tryinbi View Post
    In my day to day life I'm just a normal guy that you would never think wants to be a cum dumpster for a room full of horny married guys that don't get any from their wives anymore. In fantasy land I'd be a total sub slave to a dom married guy that shares me with a group of horny guys every weekend, all weekend. I'd love to under the poker table making my rounds while they play cards and drink beer. Oh well it's fun to dream lol
    This is me to a T --- Alpha biz guy during the day but when I'm with a guy I love being submissive. Love a verbal top, would love to service a group of married men ... just there for their needs. I get off feeling like a total slut.

There are times I am so horny to suck a cock that when I am with a strong muscular man, I will be a real sub slut. I will beg him to let me suck his dick and will be totally obedient as to his every wish. When he grants me the pleasure of putting his cock in my mouth I am very appreciative and tell him so eagerly, Finally when I sense he is about to cum I look up at him and beg him to cum in my mouth, begging him to shoot a big load down my throat and after he does, I look up at him and open my mouth to show him his big load in my mouth and smile as I gulp it down, licking my lips and saying thank you sir for letting me suck your cock..

Highly submissive, I don’t like being a dom, I want a guy who will get on top me and pound me good n plenty until he has deposited load after load of hot creamy cum in my butt.

Yup, me too. Still searching for the right top

I also like Shower42's comment. Although I enjoy assuming the role of a female in sexual activities with another man (or gurl) and am highly suggestible during playtime, I expect to be treated as an equal by those I play with. It's my pleasure to provide pleasure to an appreciative partner, but I'm not in it to be demeaned, insulted or ridiculed.

A little role-play is fine, but anyone who is serious about his presumed status as a 'Dom' isn't a good match for me. I respect myself, and therefore demand to be respected by others, as well as extending to them the same courtesy.