Register
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

How submissive are you

I can be very submissive to a hairy bear. I just know they are dominate and I must submit to them. One fantasy is being in public with a collar and leash. What do you do to demonstrae your submissivness?

Re: How submissive are you

when in the mood with a man i like to be dommed by i will submit to what he wants most the time he will spank my ass and bring in a friend so i will be getting it in the ass and mouth at the same time

Quote Originally Posted by Foundpuppy View Post
    I can be very submissive to a hairy bear. I just know they are dominate and I must submit to them. One fantasy is being in public with a collar and leash. What do you do to demonstrae your submissivness?
    k so I am very sub with men.. I love to give in and and let him take what he wants.. I love to be on my knees getting face fucked swallowing his cock.. l love him to man handle me.. spank me.. pull my hair.. call me dirty sluty names.. choke me a little.. take my pussy and fuck it hard.. make me his bitch.. a guy like that I will fuck till he is bone dry!! Then suck him clean and send him home with a smile on his face🤪😏😜

When I feel comfortable with with a man I am very submissive. I like to suck cock best. But I will do as told. I have rimmed a guy when told to. I like man to take charge.

Not at all. And not dominant either. I enjoy mutual satisfaction. That being said, I will suck to completion without reciprocation

When I am sucking another man's cock, I enjoy being the submissive role, telling him how much I enjoy pleasing him with my talented mouth. Sometimes he talks dirty to me, calling me his personal cock whore and makes me beg to suck him more. He can grab my head and be rough to a point as I do enjoy being throat fucked with the right guy. When we are finally done I am always sure to let him know how thankful I am that he allowed me to suck his big hard dick.

In public i'm very Masculine and in charge, in the privacy of the company of my buddy i am always the submissive one. Basically he can do what ever he wants as long as its something we agree on. I love an aggressive dominate top, when he gets so horned up that he starts cock slapping my face or start throat fucking, i know he is enjoying himself.

I am not a natural submissive but I really like to play one. I will do most anything but stop at real pain, shit and piss. I would love to be the cum slut for a group of men or the object of pegging by some women. Not much I haven't tried but never had the full submissive role. Really would like an alpha male or even an alpha couple to play with. Old bimwm.

It all depends on who I am with, I like to be totally sub, take me and take my ass!! But, at the same time, I like for him/her to know that I am taking care of them, that they will not go through the night without cumming at least once, I do my best to satisfy him or her. I am a versatile, open-minded Bi, with a penchant for Femme and CD/Trans looks. Bring your game/self and I will show you me/mine. Either way, I wouldn't ask for anything more.
    Last edited by BiNative1; Jan 21, 2018 at 4:59 AM.

I'm very submissive
    I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it!

Sorry I'm not submissive at all...I enjoy my Dominance.

Depends on who I am with. I have two guys that I almost totally submit to and allow them to do what they want with my mouth and my ass. I have another guy I dominat.

I love to suck cock but want to find a nice guy to begin bottoming I want to feel a cock in my ass

I am a switch so I'd like being told what to do and be both face fucked and also my ass with some paddling too. On the other hand I'd like doing the same to someone else too.

I am submissive and I like a man to talk dirty to me while I have him in my mouth and up my ass. I am versatile and will roll play to make our mutual satisfaction as intense as possible.

It entirely depends on the sex and/or cock size. If I'm with a man with a small cock (under 4.5 inches or so) unless its thick, I'll suck or fuck him but I won't let him fuck me. If its a large cock I'll get in the doggie in a heartbeat and beg them to take their time. I want to know a cock is in me, not just knocking at the door. If I am with a woman, I like to be in control... though I do like my ass rimmed, fingered and played with. I've yet to be pegged.

My fuck buddy and I are pretty straight acting, but in private I'm the submissive and I like it that way. It's almost like I change personalities.

A funny side bar here, but one time in a restaurant the waitress nailed us. She knew we were gay. I have no idea how she knew but she did.
    I've been plowed more times than Paris Hilton, and I loved every mile of it!

I know I could be submissive with the right guy. Like today, I'm feeling feminine. I'm pinching my nipples a lot. Feeling girly. I'm ripe to be taken by the right guy.

Other days, not so much. LOL

the most submissive i ever got with a man i met on craists lists we met at a nice motel bar and after we had a drink he made it plain he was a dom top and if we went to his room he was in charge since it was a high class place went with him to his room i got naked for him and he put me on my knees with my hands tied behind my back he then pulled out a 7.5 inch thick dick with a big mushroom head and while i was sucking his cock he was saying your going to like this in your ass bitch then he pulled it out of mouth put me over the bed put 2 lubed fingers up my ass to open me up when he started in could feel my ass hole opening up he just worked it in slow for a few minutes before he buried to the balls as i was moaning he would smack my ass and say take bitch feeling that big dick going in and out my ass made me feel like a bitch ass was sore for a few days

I can be very submissive, it just depends.
    Last edited by BisexualPisces3192; Oct 15, 2018 at 1:14 AM.

Very submissive, I like straight guys that know how much I need to their cocks and eat their cum. They seem to be more verbal and I love it when they make me beg to suck their beautiful cocks and swallow their cum. Also turns me on when they give me a facial and then watch me scrape their cum off my face and lick it from my fingers.

I'm very sub love to be contorled for any gender
    I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it!

I can be both depending on who I'm with!!! With a man I want to be the submissive one and he can do anything he wants with my cock, mouth, or ass!! A woman is another whole different story I love to be both!!

I am totally submissive to my wife. She is in total control of our sex life. She tells me when and how and if I get to cum. She gets orgasms anytime anyway she wants.

I wouldn't call myself submissive, I just like to bottom. In a perfect world, my male partner and I would trade oral and then he would fuck me; my female partner would trade oral and then I would fuck her and she would peg me, not necessarily in that order. I think it would be really hot to be giving oral to someone, male or female, while I was getting fucked or pegged.

I’m a very submissive male cocksucker. I will blow a passive feeder with a nice cut cock. However, being very submissive and somewhat fem as a cocksucker, I strongly prefer a feeder who is not afraid to show a cocksucker cum slut his proper place sexually. I’ve accepted and fully embraced the fact that I truly am a cum slut cocksucker. As a slut cocksucker cum whore, I genuinely enjoy being dominated by a feeder who treats me as a cum slut whore.

I mold myself to what my partner wants. I can go both ways, but if he wants a bottom and a submissive one, I just lay down on his bed and let him take me.

I’m very submissive. I’m a bi Latino male, early 30s and I’m a submissive bottom to my older black lover. He’s in his mid 50s, he’s over 6’ tall, chubby and his cock is a thick 11”. When we’re having sex, I call him master and he calls me his bitch. I love it when he gets on top of me, we role play, I dress up for him, I ride him, I suck his big black cock, if he tells me to do something, I do it. Like when he tells me to swallow his load or lick his ass, I obey him. I’m really glad I met him and the sex is always great.

Quote Originally Posted by Foundpuppy View Post
    Yep, my buddy is as hairy as they come, when he stands before me naked and hard I become extremely submissive. His big cock and low hanging balls are my playground. When he breeds me I do anything he wants, he fucks my ass like he fucks his wife, hard and long and always fills me with his cream. This past weekend we were up north hunting and after a romp I got up to make some drinks and unknown to me he was rock hard again and I thought he was in the bathroom so when I walked by he grabbed me in the kitchen pushed me over and shoved his cock deep and hard into my already cum filled ass. I love the fact that I can make a man so horny.

My sentiments exactly! It depends on the man and
    our connection. I havent had that in far to long but, once two men connect sexually in a mutually respectful manner its amazing. I throughly enjoy being submissive and feminized.

Quote Originally Posted by BisexualPisces3192 View Post
    I can be very submissive, it just depends.