Register

Thread: Breastforms

Breastforms

Does anyone else here wear breastforms when dressed in lingerie? I like to wear them while having sex, i love the feeling of them pulling on my chest and the sexy feeling they give me. Breastforms and anal floss panties, i love them. Anyone else?

Re: Breastforms

i love having extra large breast forms on me when getting my ass fucked they really make me feel more like a girl and i love that feeling

Mmm very sexy posts, guys

I have mixed feelings about the concept, but the cost of true quality forms, plus the difficulty of keeping them discreetly in my home make it unlikely that I'll ever be able to try them. (I would love to!) I have played with another CD who wore some, and I liked being able to feel the firm breasts as we enjoyed each others' bodies.

But here's another aspect of it that I would miss. I have smallish breasts of my own, leftover from when I was quite overweight. I'm no longer fat, but some of my manboobs remain. (to my delight!) I have also developed my nipples -- actually transforming them into a new erogenous zone by wearing SuppleNips, which have enlarged my nipples and sensitized them to where they crave touch and suckling. If I were to wear breast forms, this would cover my own little 'treasure chest'! I keep my chest hair shaved and enjoy the hell out of soaping up my breast area as I remove the hair. My little boobs feel so soft, with the perky nipples peaking out. I love shower time these days... And the guys I've played with always pay attention to my tits and nipples. I love it!

Finally, I like the feeling of being exposed, once whatever flimsy garment is moved aside and my little breasts are visible. While I'd love to have a beautiful rack, covering up my own with breast forms would hide what I have to show, reduce the probability of having my nipples sucked, and probably even affect the psychological effect of feeling feminine and exposed. The mental aspect is very important to me. I LOVE feeling sexy!

I love the feeling of the glued on breasts pulling on the skin, makes me precum just thinking of it. I wear a negligee so that the fakeness is minimized when feeing/fondling my breasts.
    i have both “dd” and “a” cup. The “a” cup is trips to the store under a tee shirt. I worried about what people my think but most don’t notice. One time stickd out. My bra has a stone in the center and was visible. Young lady was in front of me in the check out line, she turned around and found herself staring right at them. She lokked at them, looked up right into my eyes and said” nice”. Love it

Love the idea! Can you get different nipple sizes? I've always fantasized about having average boobs but huge nipples that would jut out through my bra or bikini top!

Quote Originally Posted by Luvpanties View Post
    Love the idea! Can you get different nipple sizes? I've always fantasized about having average boobs but huge nipples that would jut out through my bra or bikini top!
    Amazon, janet’s closet are the two I have used. Use janet’s closet gel form glue, you’ll enjoy it. Nipples can and will show on different styles. Mine do with an “a” cup.

hell yes the breastform store is great.

I must agree with Silkyhose on this one...I have sensitive, erogenous nipples that love to be caressed, pinched, sucked and nibbled (all of which turn me on sooo much) so I would only want to cover them with a tight tee or bra...