Register

Where did chat go ?

Been away for some time and suddenly cannot find the chat icon or chat room ?
    Has it been removed ?

Re: Where did chat go ?

Been removed for about 4 months now. Looks like it's gone for real this time since the chat tab has been removed. It still shows up for me under the What's Going On? heading but when I click on any of the rooms I get nothing.

say it is gone for good no chat tab to click on

Anyone know of other similar sites for chatting/pic trading? Really bummed out this is gone for good :/

I think, that no chat, is the beginning of the end for this site

I wouldn't be to quick to write this site off. Without Drew things changed for the worse, however, they just recently fixed it so we can post photo's again. I believe you will find the support people are working behind the scenes on a part time basis. Better for them to take their time and get it right than to rush into it and piss everyone off with something that fails. Some of us assisted Drew in beta testing this site before it migrated here. The flashchat was always a constant problem. Perhaps we will get a chat down the road that runs smoothly.

I still definitely love the site, just looking for a fun chat option in the meantime

You could try www.squirt.org not sure if it still has free chat but it can be searched by areas local to you or where you plan to visit.

Quote Originally Posted by cfr50s View Post
    You could try www.squirt.org not sure if it still has free chat but it can be searched by areas local to you or where you plan to visit.
    you are a free member for so many days if you don't pay you can still belong. but everthing is limited and you can't see who checked you out. and your limited to answer only 1o emails per day for non pay after your trial run ends

I, too, love this site. Gets my juices flowing. Also it is good to know so many men feel the same way about m2m stuff! I just joined silver daddies and court is still out on that option. Its difficult to find just the right match when looking for another partner.

monaohio the wife and I used that site to keep up with the local adult theaters here in our area. Once we found places we were comfortable with what we found we didn't use it any longer. Back then the search, chat etc was free. We didn't intend contacting anyone so can't say about that. We used it simply to gather up to date information.

Quote Originally Posted by cfr50s View Post
    I have been a member at Squirt for a long time too. They do have a live chat feature---but it is not at all like chat was like when it was here---the way that chat goes----a few guys open their cam and other dudes will just say things like "Wow BigDallasCock----that thing is huge, I will bend over for you and you can stick it in my hole and fuck the hell out of me with that gorgeous HUGE COCK, God I want the monster inside me and I want you to breed me deep!!" And then GappingHole4U opens his cam, shows his ass, showing his rosebud and the two guys talk back in forth about how good it feels to be fucking....and other guys chime in with some chatter about how hot the guys are talking about their "fucking"

That is the way things are on Squirt's chat.

I don't know if this site has been sold or not....Sadly they need to put alot of money into this site, to make it back into what it was.

Quote Originally Posted by csreef View Post
    I don't know if this site has been sold or not....Sadly they need to put alot of money into this site, to make it back into what it was.
    That's not going to happen. This site has not been updated for a very, very long time.

I think its time for a fundraiser. Anyone know the admin?

I think what the owners of this site need to do is to start selling advertising ....Yes, I know that there is an ad on the bottom of this page.