Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Do you fuck the wife/partner less since you started sucking cock?

I started sucking cock about 15 years ago when I was around 45. I was at a point with my wife where she was not into sex much at all and had not been for too long. I got very tired of asking and waiting and asking again and doing without. Which seems to be what a lot of us go through. So I thought I'd had to find another way to get my needs met. I went to ABS's and got sucked off and that was great and it eventually led to me sucking cock.

It seems that every year I got into it more and more and started to prefer sucking more than getting sucked. I also did a little topping and bottoming. I tried to have a conversation with the wife a few times to let her know what was going on but she would shut the conversation down. So I figured she wanted a don't ask don't tell situation.

Now I'm at the point where sex with men is my preferred way to get off (along with a lot of masturbation). I still love her very much and she and I still have sex but not very often at all and that is usually accompanied with 'talk' of me sucking the cock of men that fuck her. It's treated as a total fantasy, but I really believe she knows I have a big interest in men, cock and cum.

Every year we have less and less sex and I find now that even during that 'blue moon' when she brings it up I try to get out of it and many time do. She's still not into sex and I think she only brings it up out of 'duty' or a mercy fuck. I know if I wasn't sucking cock and getting off with men I'd be fucking her more but enjoying it less. I have a high sex drive and can never get as much cock as I want. As it is now I may suck 6 or 7 cocks a year and masturbate at least three or four times a week, eating my own cum when I can. I've hoped for a long time to find a regular but I'm in a small town in a very rural part of the state. If I did I'm sure I'd be sucking at least once a week.

Re: Do you fuck the wife/partner less since you started sucking cock?

Quote Originally Posted by ncbymail View Post
    I started sucking cock about 15 years ago when I was around 45. I was at a point with my wife where she was not into sex much at all and had not been for too long. I got very tired of asking and waiting and asking again and doing without. Which seems to be what a lot of us go through. So I thought I'd had to find another way to get my needs met. I went to ABS's and got sucked off and that was great and it eventually led to me sucking cock.

It seems that every year I got into it more and more and started to prefer sucking more than getting sucked. I also did a little topping and bottoming. I tried to have a conversation with the wife a few times to let her know what was going on but she would shut the conversation down. So I figured she wanted a don't ask don't tell situation.

Now I'm at the point where sex with men is my preferred way to get off (along with a lot of masturbation). I still love her very much and she and I still have sex but not very often at all and that is usually accompanied with 'talk' of me sucking the cock of men that fuck her. It's treated as a total fantasy, but I really believe she knows I have a big interest in men, cock and cum.

Every year we have less and less sex and I find now that even during that 'blue moon' when she brings it up I try to get out of it and many time do. She's still not into sex and I think she only brings it up out of 'duty' or a mercy fuck. I know if I wasn't sucking cock and getting off with men I'd be fucking her more but enjoying it less. I have a high sex drive and can never get as much cock as I want. As it is now I may suck 6 or 7 cocks a year and masturbate at least three or four times a week, eating my own cum when I can. I've hoped for a long time to find a regular but I'm in a small town in a very rural part of the state. If I did I'm sure I'd be sucking at least once a week.
    I first started sucking when I was 17 and gave up my pussy when I was 20.. I got married at 23.. gave up cock for 2 years then couldn’t resist the itch.. found out we were both cheating with other men.. it lasted 3 more years being sexless.. divorced.. went 8 years sex with men.. and off an on lady.. second wife I stayed straight for 5 years.. it was hard.. then I started sucking again after a huge fight.. she cut me off.. so I got it elsewhere.. men!! We split up and divorced 2 years later.. I have been sucking and riding cock ever since.. sexless marriages push guys to other men..

I want to fuck my wife more if Ive been with a man, the experience gets me so excited that I stay super aroused for a few days afterward...and maybe a little bit to prove to myself that I still do, in fact, love pussy and Im not "strictly dickly" as a friend of mine used to say

I could definitely see myself turning into cock only. I would love to be viewed as desirable by a man and fucked like a woman.

I am sucking more cock because my cock doesn't work and I can't fuck the wife. I suck her tits and pussy but it just isn't the same for either of us.

I think I can fairly say that, at least in part, I started sucking cock because my wife lost interest in sex, and wasn't attending my sexual and emotional needs.

More gay every day! I love the female form and my wife's pussy but it's very rare and oral only.

My wife has medical issues so no sex at all at home for a few years. There is the occasional female but mostly just men for the last few years.

Started jerking off with guys a very few times when about 14...didn't get sucked until 18 at an ABS in NC....got sucked for a year before I tried sucking and loved it...I did marry and for a few years sex was good, then I got diabetes and lost my hardness...sex diminished but desire didn't...been sexless ever since but my dick sucking had increased...now I have sucked hundreds of guys and been fucked several times plus spit roasted a few times too and love that...the older I get the more and more guy sex I want...so yes, cock sucking did aid in my dimished mf sex...although I would eat a nice pussy if offered.

Fortunately we have been together 30 years and have more sex now than we did when the kids were at home. We're a bi couple so we both like cock!

if you guys wish to blame your wives for being bisexual, feel free. But the truth of the matter is, YOU LIKE SUCKING DICK! Just admit it and enjoy.

I think there's some truth to that. Some guys have a need for that, some have a need for a male relationship.

For me I was quite happy just having sex with my wife. Knew I was bi but never had the urge to have sex with a guy until my wife lost interest in sex. I found guys a lot easier to meet up with for sex. To be honest if something changed with my wife and she became interested in sex again, I'm not sure I'd be interested in having sex with her.

Quote Originally Posted by lizzyb View Post
    if you guys wish to blame your wives for being bisexual, feel free. But the truth of the matter is, YOU LIKE SUCKING DICK! Just admit it and enjoy.

Quote Originally Posted by Neonaught View Post
    Fortunately we have been together 30 years and have more sex now than we did when the kids were at home. We're a bi couple so we both like cock!
    & u both like pussy

Wife not interested, not blaming her, she's just not interested. I started sucking cock because I enjoyed being naked on the beach (nude beach) and liked seeing all the cock. One thing led to another, n I find I love sucking dick.

Not to sound morbid, but after fucking the same pussy for 30plus yrs was indeed getting boring. Now since we opened our marriage we love fucking again. I am getting more pussy and cock than I ever imagined. Both the wife and I are in our mid 50s and she is very sexual and her desires deserve to be met. I have a new found sexual freedom that allows me to engage in my sexual journey.

Its about the same for me. My wife isn't into sex much and I seldom meet up with any guys.

I meet mostly bi married men who love sucking my cock. I have been married twice and I never lost my lust or sexual desire for either of my wives while we were together even though I lusted after cocks too. My 1st wife knew I loved mm oral sex because she is who got me to try it. We swung with many men in 3somes. I never cheated on her with a man because the two of us got plenty of cock together. I will admit that I fantasized a lot about meeting men alone and having male lovers that wifey didn't know about. But I never acted on that desire until we separated. Still I never lost my lust and sexual desire for her until then. She was the hottest, sluttiest wife any guy could ever hope to have. I fucked a lot of other women in 4somes with wifey and other couples and none of them could compare to my wife as a lover or whore in the bedroom. She was all the woman I wanted or needed. I never had the fantasy or desire to go outside my marriage for pussy. In fact there were many times when I'd be fucking a woman and wishing that I could be sucking her man's dick as he and I both played with my horny slutwife.

Things were different with my 2nd wife. She was the polar opposite of my 1st wife. Sex was good with her because she loved sucking me off even more than fucking me. I'd told of her of my wild swinging sex life with my 1st wife and that I'd done bi things with men. I'd hoped she'd become interested in swinging too, but she was very straight-laced and told me in no uncertain terms that she'd never swing with me or tolerate me seeing other men or women. I gave up swinging and bi sex for her and remained physically faithful the whole time we were together although I did secretly fantasize about being with other bi or gay men. I did cyber-cheat a bit in mm chatrooms on mm sites. Still, up until the day we separated after 8 years of marriage, I enjoyed a good sex life but she didn't even come close to being the kinky, slutty wanton whore that my 1st wife was. I very much missed playing with men and swinging. It wasn't 2 weeks after we split up before I was having sex with men at my new bachelor apartment,mainly because I had established quite a few contacts with bi married men online.

I don't currently have a wife or gf, although I'd love to have a kinky, naughty woman in my life with whom I could swing and meet other men with. I used the vanilla mf dating sites and had no luck finding such a woman. I would be upfront and honest and tell them I was kinky and bi and looking for a like-minded woman at which time they would freak out and never want to meet me. Now I use adult sites in search of such a woman, but there doesn't seem to be many women near my age who are truly kinky and looking for FWBs. I meet many bi men on adult sites because there are so many of them out there looking for male FWBs. I miss eating and fucking a woman, but I can easily go the rest of my life just having fun with men if I never meet such a woman.

on a side note i kinda want with a women what u had with ur 1st wife. she sounded very openminded sexually. not necessarily interested in swinging or open marriage/relationship though i'm willing to consider. but someone who would understand there is so much to expore with sexuality & be openminded & eager to try new things & not be judgemental, ashamed or afraid. someone who understands sex is not just sex. hell someone who is ok with me fantasizing about being gangbanged by a bunch of frat guys lol. most women this doesn't do anything for them in fact it turns some of them off. i'm definately open to the possibilities & i would want to be with a women we could support each other & encourage 1 another in bed or wherever our nudity took us lol. if i had that, as opposed to most everyone who has put up a post on this thread, i'd actually be ok never having cock. but i accept everyone has there own desires u gotta ook for what's best for u.

If my wife were able to have sex still, we'd be fucking like crazy! She used to get extra horny watching me suck a guys cock or having him fuck me. After he and I were done she was all over me begging for me to fuck her. She was a real animal in the sack. Best sex I've had from a woman.

After my wife went though menopause, her sex drive took a nose dive. That was 15 years ago. Before that she was a horny slut. She use to suck me a few times a week, took it in the ass, dress sluty when we go out. Always ready for sex. Now it's like a chore for her boring same old way. On our sides me enter her from behind with a vibrator on her clit. The last 5 years if we fuck twice a year I am lucky so gave up and started having gay sex. I had gay sex before I met her 38 years ago but stopped after we married. I see 3 different married guys in the same boat looking to get off. I found I have a big liking to getting fucked. One guy I see has a thick cock puts me on my back legs on his shoulders. He hits my prostate so good I cum with out touching my cock. He loves doing that to me then he fills me up.

Please don't disparage your wives because menopause has left them uninterested in sex. Menopause is a VERY cruel trick for a woman. It makes you feel as though you have nothing to feel sexy about. Your body is no longer able to bear children, therefore it no longer aches for sex. It's not her fault and believe me, she doesn't understand it. She KNOWS what it means, but her body continues to betray her feelings. She doesn't feel desirable....Make her feel that way. Tell her she looks hot....tell her you love her when she least expects it. She seems disinterested in sex? Try doing something that may interest her besides turning her on her side and sticking your dick in her. I"m not a rabid feminist trying to put you guys down, but if you like sucking cock, just own it. Please don't try to hoist the blame on anyone. Sucking cock is something you like to do....and THAT'S OK!

Once I married my wife I never had sexual contact with my buddy from childhood. He was the only one I had ever sucked although I was sucked by a older guy when I was 16. I rarely thought about it until my wife went through menopause coming out on the other end with no desire for sex and no desire to take anything. Thoughts of women filled my head but I was always afraid of them getting attached. My thoughts then went back to my old friend and how we kept it from everyone and had our exciting little secret. It was so much fun and excitement when we would slip away and suck each other sometimes returning to a party or a hangout after we had sucked each other. That's what I would like now at 60, I'm trying to get in better shape by dropping about 40lbs so I'll be attractive to someone. I remember six of us camping one night in two man tents. He and I shared a tent, those were some of the best orgasms ever. Trying to be quite so the others couldn't hear us. Cleaning each other up with our mouths to not leave any stray semen. That was the first time he really face fucked me. Holding my head as he went deep in my throat to cum. If I could relive a sexual reletionship it would be that one with him. I can't figure out how to get one going again.

Quote Originally Posted by jackbirdjay View Post
    After my wife went though menopause, her sex drive took a nose dive. That was 15 years ago. Before that she was a horny slut. She use to suck me a few times a week, took it in the ass, dress sluty when we go out. Always ready for sex. Now it's like a chore for her boring same old way. On our sides me enter her from behind with a vibrator on her clit. The last 5 years if we fuck twice a year I am lucky so gave up and started having gay sex. I had gay sex before I met her 38 years ago but stopped after we married. I see 3 different married guys in the same boat looking to get off. I found I have a big liking to getting fucked. One guy I see has a thick cock puts me on my back legs on his shoulders. He hits my prostate so good I cum with out touching my cock. He loves doing that to me then he fills me up.
    Man that sounds like us. We were swingers she was very bi loved sucking pussy even fisted a few was always looking to convert straight wives. Fast forward 10 years she would rather us just be roommates then lovers. Well I tried sucking cock and being fucked by men ( I was a closet bi in hs). Came out to her a couple years ago she has encouraged me, then a few nights ago she confessed she wants a same sex open marriage .

Trying to talk wife into a 3some. Just think of sucking a hot studs cock with my wife gets my dick harder and our sex better.

Quote Originally Posted by cuttin2dachase View Post
    I meet mostly bi married men who love sucking my cock. I have been married twice and I never lost my lust or sexual desire for either of my wives while we were together even though I lusted after cocks too. My 1st wife knew I loved mm oral sex because she is who got me to try it. We swung with many men in 3somes. I never cheated on her with a man because the two of us got plenty of cock together. I will admit that I fantasized a lot about meeting men alone and having male lovers that wifey didn't know about. But I never acted on that desire until we separated. Still I never lost my lust and sexual desire for her until then. She was the hottest, sluttiest wife any guy could ever hope to have. I fucked a lot of other women in 4somes with wifey and other couples and none of them could compare to my wife as a lover or whore in the bedroom. She was all the woman I wanted or needed. I never had the fantasy or desire to go outside my marriage for pussy. In fact there were many times when I'd be fucking a woman and wishing that I could be sucking her man's dick as he and I both played with my horny slutwife.

Things were different with my 2nd wife. She was the polar opposite of my 1st wife. Sex was good with her because she loved sucking me off even more than fucking me. I'd told of her of my wild swinging sex life with my 1st wife and that I'd done bi things with men. I'd hoped she'd become interested in swinging too, but she was very straight-laced and told me in no uncertain terms that she'd never swing with me or tolerate me seeing other men or women. I gave up swinging and bi sex for her and remained physically faithful the whole time we were together although I did secretly fantasize about being with other bi or gay men. I did cyber-cheat a bit in mm chatrooms on mm sites. Still, up until the day we separated after 8 years of marriage, I enjoyed a good sex life but she didn't even come close to being the kinky, slutty wanton whore that my 1st wife was. I very much missed playing with men and swinging. It wasn't 2 weeks after we split up before I was having sex with men at my new bachelor apartment,mainly because I had established quite a few contacts with bi married men online.

I don't currently have a wife or gf, although I'd love to have a kinky, naughty woman in my life with whom I could swing and meet other men with. I used the vanilla mf dating sites and had no luck finding such a woman. I would be upfront and honest and tell them I was kinky and bi and looking for a like-minded woman at which time they would freak out and never want to meet me. Now I use adult sites in search of such a woman, but there doesn't seem to be many women near my age who are truly kinky and looking for FWBs. I meet many bi men on adult sites because there are so many of them out there looking for male FWBs. I miss eating and fucking a woman, but I can easily go the rest of my life just having fun with men if I never meet such a woman.

I read this to my hubby who said your 2nd wife sounds like his 1st and your 1st wife sounds like his 2nd which just so happens to be me lol. I hope you find what you are looking for in life, he claims it took him years to find me...not so sure I believe that.

i convince my last Gf to have a 3sum and she wanted to see me suck him. it was great to have him in my mouth infront of her...ashame never happened again with her.....not i have another Gf and she wants the same, so im looking forward to repeating that fantasy!!!

No just ride her same as usual xx

I'd say that my wife and I get frisky probably once to twice a week. If we get the opportunity or we're somewhere fun, that number goes up, or if the opportunity doesn't go our way, it can go down to zero over a week (like if we're visiting relatives and staying at their house), but in the latter we'll more than make up for lost time when we get the chance.

As for cock, I've got two regular FWB's that I get with. One is pretty regularly twice a week, and the other is whenever he gets free time. That could be once a week or once a month. I also get an opportunity every now and then at the local spa to hang out (literally).

If anything, my affinity for cock will increase the amount of time I spend hounding the wife for naked time. Likewise, if my wife and I go through a particularly raucous week or so, I'll be going after my regular FWB's cock like I was born to it. My desire for dick accentuates my desire for the Mrs, and vice versa. I get horny, I go horny for everything, what can I say?

No, we still fuck 2-3 times a week, even though she has gone through menopause. I am a 2 on the Kinsey Scale and I just love sucking cocks. There is no emotional attachment, I just love dick and pussy.

Wife and I are more like Best Friends. Outside of an occasional kiss and hug, we have a sexless marriage. I suck dick and she sees others.
    BLOWJOB & BILLIE
    **WE SUCK DICK**