Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Do you fuck the wife/partner less since you started sucking cock?

Actually I suck cock more since she decided she didn't want to have sex anymore. Only a few times really in my younger years.. admittedly the urge did go stronger as i got older but when left to my own, I was curious to explore the "other side" a bit more. Besides like a guy I knew who was a friend of my sons, who we knew was gay before he did, told me one day.... "I like girls too but guys are a lot easier"..

I let my wife's waning interest in sex bother me less, since I maintain relationships with a bi couple and a single bi guy locally. It's not the end of the world if she doesn't want to fuck or suck, as I'll get my release elsewhere. We do actually enjoy sex, it's just happens less often.

I started sucking cocks at 12 YO and loved every min and cum drop. I also have been eating my own cum for over 50 years. sex with my wife has dried up and so I masturbate a lot more now to avoid frustration. but the main point is that sucking a cock has always been part of my desires and the amount of sex with the wife has had no effect on sucking, only on my masturbation.

Since my wife has lost all interest in sex, my interest in fucking has waned. My desire/need to suck cocks has bloomed. I enjoyed sucking my first cock right before I reached puberty and was comfortable with myself doing it. I chased pussy for years, giving in to the call of cock from time to time. Now I only hear the call of cock.

Being a cocksucker never decreased my desire to fuck my wife and girlfriends. I’d say I was more of an oral sex guy, loved eating pussy and getting sucked off in return. Whenever I would cum in their pussies, I’d go down and clean them up with my tongue.

The older I get the more cock I want. The wife is not into anymore. She'd let me fuck her but it's very obvious that she's not into it so that makes it hard for me to get hard! So I'd just rather suck some dick or fuck another man's ass or get mine fucked. Sex with men is just hotter to me now. Oh, I'd fuck some big titted slut if she was hot and nasty. But a dick has more potential for me now.AND it's a lot easier to get dick than pussy.

Bi sex made me hornier at home.

My wife and I have sex maybe once a month more often once every six weeks. It is only after alot of pestering by me and then alot of attention paid to her. Typically I end up pleasing her with her vibrator and giving oral then she fucks me with my 8" vibrator. I cannot remember when I last last fucked her and honestly she is not really interested. I always have more gay desires after my wife and I get together. I have always had same sex desires but have limited experience jerking with several guys and only sucking a few. I cum really fast when I'm with a guy and then the desire goes away and guilt kicks in. One day I'm sure I will do more with men.

Nope!

So the consensus would appear to be that it's not our sucking cock that leads to losing interest in sex with our wives as it is THERE lack of interest leads to OUR increased desire to suck cock...cause and effect dynamics are sometimes more complicated than we think.

I only want to suck cock. If I had regulars I'd suck several times a day. My wife is a masochist and is happy if I whip her often I do let her suck me but I'm really into cock. Im looking for a Master for her and regulars for me.

I am into cocks more then pussy now.Wife has a couple of guys she sees when she needs cock.We also share one guy if he is in the mood.Someitmes it is a quickie from her and sometimes a blow and go from me.