Register

View Poll Results: Do you wear a cock cage

Voters
24. You may not vote on this poll
  • I love to wear my cock cage.

11 45.83%
  • I leak cum as his cock presses against my prostate.

14 58.33%
  • I usually cum in my cage and make a sticky mess.

5 20.83%
  • Sex is so much better when I wear my cage.

4 16.67%
  • I wear my cage all the time.

3 12.50%
  • Guys get turned on when they see my cock caged.

5 20.83%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: Cock Cage

Cock Cage

Check all that are true.

I love to wear a cock cage
    I leak cum as his cock presses against my prostate
    I usually cum in my cage and make a sticky mess
    Sex is so much better when I wear my cage.
    I wear my cage all the time.
    Guys get turned on when they see my cock caged.

Re: Cock Cage

never had one on

I love cock cages. I don’t have one yet, I want one, and a key holder.

never did have one or wanted to try a cock cage

I love wearing my cock cage and having her hold the keys. It makes me super submissive.

I've never been submissive or had any desire for wearing a cock cage. I am Dom to several bi married submissive men. One of them has said he'd happily buy a cock cage to wear when he's with me if he had a good place too hide it at home where his wife would never find it LOL.

doesn't sound like a good idea to me. things could go wrong. how would i explain that to a doctor lol. besides i'm not even turned on by the idea. i guess i'd try it if my lover/sex partner really wanted too but i'd really have to trust them!

....personally, I don't see the attraction?...I must be missing something...

I cant be the only one wondering what in the hell is a cock cage?

Quote Originally Posted by barrett View Post
    I cant be the only one wondering what in the hell is a cock cage?
    Probably not, but you may be the only one who admits to the lack of curiosity to 'look it up'. If you're worried about leaving a trail of your internet searches, try https://duckduckgo.com, which doesn't track you or keep a history of your search terms.

I'd love to be locked in a cage. Any takers?

My wife and I have discussed this with her and my male friend as key holders . And naturally the only way I would be allowed to cum would be anal stimulation.

Ah no, I think it would do damage to my Penis when it got hard...Also for me the nearest Emergency Room is 20 miles away...

This is kind of a weird poll question---no responses like "I don't know what a cock cage is, but I am interested in learning about them" and "I know what they are but I have no interest in putting one on me" or something like that----

For me---I only know a little bit about them and that is fine by me----I have ZERO interest in ever putting one on.

I don't personally understand the interest in things like this----I guess I am a "purist" or "minimalist" when it comes to having sex---all I need is to get with someone--male or female, start kissing to build up some heat, strip each other naked, and rely only upon our naturally provided body parts and such then go from there......fingers, the tongue, a cock, maybe even the toes----are the only things I need to use to have sex.

I guess though--it is a matter of "To Each and Her, their own" and "Whatever Floats Your Boat!"

Never wore one. Never had anyone who wanted me to wear one and never thought of trying it.

Quote Originally Posted by bw299 View Post
    Never wore one. Never had anyone who wanted me to wear one and never thought of trying it.
    Agreed, my only question is. WHY?

This is why!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	z67f5.jpg 
Views:	111 
Size:	15.5 KB 
ID:	48420

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	WIN_20170429_19_05_32_Pro.jpg 
Views:	109 
Size:	65.2 KB 
ID:	48422I understand...

Yeah, nah, not for me. My cock likes to be free range, not caged like an animal. Free range meat tastes better :P

Quote Originally Posted by zbi73 View Post
    Yeah, nah, not for me. My cock likes to be free range, not caged like an animal. Free range meat tastes better :P
    Agreed. Your dick needs room to be clean and dry. Or your junk gets a funk. True for women too.

Let it breathe.