Register

View Poll Results: If you're a bottom, How do you like to get off?

Voters
236. You may not vote on this poll
  • I like to be sucked off

76 32.20%
  • I can cum when I'm being fucked

80 33.90%
  • I like to jerk off after he cums

19 8.05%
  • I don't need to cum, I just enjoy him cumming.

61 25.85%

Question for the Bottoms

If you're a bottom. How do you like to get off?

Re: Question for the Bottoms

if i am getting fucked i can cum 3 or 4 times but what i like best is being sucked by one man while another is fucking my ass

Love be banged deep on all fours while he is driving deep. Enjoy big balls slapping my ass. Love to be on my back, me holding my legs , him pounding me deep and milking me dry with his hand. This usually causes my manhole to contract which usually sets him off.

Otherwise, I let the top pull out, remove the condom and spray my face with his load. Usually finish by taking him to the balls with my mouth.

That poll needs all of the above!

It’s all about cuming from being fucked. Being a submissive bottom I always make sure he cums

I usually cum harder when I am being fucked by someone who knows how to use his cock.Otherwise,I do what I have to do to get rid of my load.There are a lot of one way guys who just care about themselves cumming and not you which I do not have a problem with.Guys who make me cum usually get a better suck and fuck form me than guys who who do not.

asdfdsf

As an inexperienced (virgin yet) bottom, I think I'd probably not think about jerking off while getting my ass stretched. I would just focus on giving him pleasure and having a nice sex.

when he is doing my hole my cock cums like a pussy does

I just concentrate on being the best fuck I can be and if I don't cum, I don't cum. It's all about being a good piece of ass for my lover.
    I've been plowed more times than Paris Hilton, and I loved every mile of it!

I love being fucked.....hard and fast.

As a bottom, my job is to suck and get fucked. If I cum that is great. If I don't I will take care of myself later thinking about that wonderful cock in my mouth and ass.

Quote Originally Posted by Poppi999 View Post
    As a bottom, my job is to suck and get fucked. If I cum that is great. If I don't I will take care of myself later thinking about that wonderful cock in my mouth and ass.
    Add my name to that list as well...

Quote Originally Posted by Poppi999 View Post
    I tend to agree--for me if the guy I am with and I agree that he is going to fuck me---that is what I want and get my satisfaction from that--and it doesn't much matter if I cum or not---if I don't cum first thanks to the other guy probably sucking me----once he is done fucking me---I got what I wanted and my little head---is done for awhile--probably for the night!! LOL

Im usually not hard while Im getting fucked..as long as he cums Im happy. Although, usually, he will stroke me or suck me off afterwards.

I cum hard while getting fuck
    I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it!

I prefer being stroked to orgasm or sucked off!

As in your pole, I like to please the fucker. I want him to fuck my mouth and my ass. He can cum where ever he wants. I want him to be exhilarated by the experience. I tend to shoot larger and stronger loads even after being fucked. I am always available to please a good alpha male just don't host.

I love to cum while being fucked, especially if he is making out with me at the same time. I just have to be careful not to grab myself while being fucked. I get so into it that the slightest touch has me shooting off like a lawn sprinkler so I make myself wait to cum naturally from his thrusting.

I prefer to be jacked off, and cum all over the other fellow's cock and balls!

I like to lie on my back, spread legs as far as possible and get deep dicked. I feel so submissive and feminine, total cock whore. If I'm lucky, he'll pull out halfway thru so i can suck him good and then finish off in me.

hmmmmm that sounds like a good way to get there.........

Very hot!

I love to suck cock but more to get it ready to fuck me.. I cum very hard when being fucked.. I really love to cum while being fucked and socked at the same time.. being sub I always want my man to cum no matter what..

Quote Originally Posted by Havasmoke View Post
    If you're a bottom. How do you like to get off?

Lie my late wife used to say. I am a very luck man While I am getting fucked I have anal orgasms that are breath taking whole body spasm Orgasms, where I do not ejaculate. After several of them I will cum by the QT

I mostly go soft when being fucked, but the pleasure of being fucked is great anyway! If a guy hits the right spot I stay hard, really hard and shoot ribbons of cum everywhere from wanking or a reach around!

I would be okay with jerking off while he uses me to get himself off. If he doesn't want to get me off, that is fine as long as I get to feel him get off on or in me.

I read these replies and wonder if there are so many guys out there who like to get fucked and sucked , why don't I get personal response to my ad. I'm good looking, well built, like to fuck and get fucked, same with sucking. I like to receive cum in my face and mouth. I am open to most anything sexually, except deep pain, would even volunteer to do a group of ten guys(safe sex) and have them all cum all over me and take pictures of just my face in the action of receiving their cum.

Although i am still waiting for my 1st real cock to bust my cherry, i have used my wifes dildos with great results. Now when i jack off i love having her average Joe 6.5 inch dildo buried deep and that allows lots of precum. Thats the yummy part, lots of precum.